Is Chris' "Love" Quest really over? -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawning Bulbasaur

Smoke bulb erry day
kiwifarms.net
We haven't heard anything from him regarding his Love Quest ever since he lost his virginity to the hooker last year, which was mainly a last resort out of fear of going to prison while still a Virgin with Rage, and the last time he got in trouble over the attraction sign (or even used it) was just a few months before when he got permabanned from Fashion Square Mall.

Even though he still occasionally mentions his "future Sweetheart" in his Facebook posts, was/is the Love Quest really about finding himself a companion or purely about getting laid (with a legit girlfriend who would actually consent to having sex with him without any monetary incentive)?

• Autistic
Reactions: BV 937

big baby jesus

deep, deep inside the mind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One could say it's on some kind of hiatus due to troll paranoia, and Barb keeping him on a short leash.

Marvin and ABL might be able to help us out more on this though.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris was looking for a Barb replacement. Sex was part of it, but not the biggest part. Like, he continued with the love quest after the hooker. And that wasn't surprising.

bungholio said:
One could say it's on some kind of hiatus due to troll paranoia, and Barb keeping him on a short leash.
Y'know, I never really thought of the love quest as being actual actions by Chris. I would just assume he's still concerned about finding a heartsweet until he says otherwise.

And yeah, the trolls and Barb are hindering things he would've tried to do in the past, but he's still managing to do a few things, like new dating profiles and whatnot. Not big things, but he's still got the love quest on his mind.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
Y'know, I never really thought of the love quest as being actual actions by Chris.
That's a good way to describe it. He'll talk til he's blue in the face about acquiring a heartsweet, but the fact is that sitting with an attraction sign in the school library six years ago wasn't much more effort than his online dating profile now. His methodology - waiting for the world to hand him what he wants, while occasionally complaining - has never really changed.

You know how when you get a piece of string to play with the cat, the cat usually just rolls onto his back and waits for you to come dangle the string over his face? That's what Chris's love quest is. He rolls onto his back and waits for a sweetheart to dangle the red string of fate over him so he can lazily swat at it.

UltraSonichu

BASICALLY PROMISED
kiwifarms.net
Why should Chris work for anything he wants? His whole life he's gotten everything he wants just for being autistic. Why can't he have a girlfriend, after all, he's autistic and can't be expected to find one and charm her himself.

Also, he probably believes in love at first sight and hopes that someone will see his OKCupid profile and instantly fall for him (because that's how it works on TV), become his mommy surrogate sex toy and never expect anything more from him.

BigAltheGreat921

kiwifarms.net
Chris only wants a girlfriend because he wants someone to take care of him after Barb dies. He doesn't love anyone, except himself.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is now too depressed to half ass the minimal effort he was putting into the quest before.

Yawning Bulbasaur

Smoke bulb erry day
kiwifarms.net
BigAltheGreat921 said:
Chris only wants a girlfriend because he wants someone to take care of him after Barb dies.
Correction: Chris only wants a girlfriend because he wants someone to take care of him after Barb dies, minus the group home setting and any tard wrangler who isn't an attractive 18-23 year old boyfriend-free white girl (the majority of them are either creepy old ladies or bitchy niggo women anyway), and plus the free sex.

UltraSonichu

BASICALLY PROMISED
kiwifarms.net
I think one of the most frightening things I could imagine would be Chris being a parent.

I think ABL hit the nail on the head in the most terrifying of ways with his depiction of Asperia...

Almost doesn't bear thinking about.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
UltraSonichu said:
I think one of the most frightening things I could imagine would be Chris being a parent.

I think ABL hit the nail on the head in the most terrifying of ways with his depiction of Asperia...

Let's face it, if Chris did have a kid, he'd ignore it. He'd get annoyed if it cried, but he probably wouldn't do much. That's for his wife to do, along with everything else.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right now I would say the love quest is in hibernation, and will be reactivated if Chris ever decides to venture back into the internet

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
The Love Quest is far from over. The problem is, Chris really isn't doing much now compared to before. It's become more like the Love Wait.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saney said:
UltraSonichu said:

Let's face it, if Chris did have a kid, he'd ignore it. He'd get annoyed if it cried, but he probably wouldn't do much. That's for his wife to do, along with everything else.

Instead of "Crystal" the child would think it's name was (stress sigh)

sethrutgers22

kiwifarms.net
Being with the prostitute probably made it so it's no longer the burning need it once was. I personally had experience with a long sex drought myself, and until I got lucky I was a mess inside. It's like that INXS song "Need You Tonight" where the lyrics go "I'm lonely, can't think at all, wanna live my life". Chris can finally focus on what's important to him now that he doesn't have to stare failure in the face all day long. Which is...vidya, I guess.

He Sets Me On Fire

says "Nope."
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's something I've actually wondered (and may have asked before, come to think) -

What exactly does Chris want from a mommy replacement? Other than sex, what could she provide him with?

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
He Sets Me On Fire said:
That's something I've actually wondered (and may have asked before, come to think) -

What exactly does Chris want from a mommy replacement? Other than sex, what could she provide him with?
She can cook, clean, change him, and buy him things, all while Chris plays vidya.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He Sets Me On Fire said:

Money

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
He Sets Me On Fire said:

Money

"Illustrious Metal" as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino