Is Chris' "Love" Quest really over? -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I think it's mostly about money right now. Chris is feeling the weight of impending destitution, if not directly then from Barb bitching about bills. Chris wants enough money so that he's free to just have whatever he wants whenever he wants it.

Trombonista

I'll tie Gucci Mane up and beat him with a stick
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris recently updated his OKCupid profile, so I don't think the Love Quest is over. I'm not sure if it will ever be over.

Tomboy

German Warfare Cosplaying Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why he bothers with online dating sites if he's so paranoid of people online (even irl) being trolls.
To be fair though, if he had the guts to approach a woman, she would mostly likely run away. As fast as she can.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He Sets Me On Fire

says "Nope."
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ah, money. Of course. Can't spell Christian Weston Chandler without l-e-e-c-h.

Otherwise it'd be Cristian Wstn Candr. Wouldn't make any sense at all. What I want to know is this:

How does Chris reconcile being ignored? We've seen in his emails to Jackie and his facebook posts that he realizes women see him and choose not to acknowledge him, but I wonder how he rationalizes this? He's tried virtually every trick in the book, eventually resorting to outright begging and pouting. Does he recognize nothing he does will work?

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He Sets Me On Fire said:

Otherwise it'd be Cristian Wstn Candr. Wouldn't make any sense at all. What I want to know is this:

How does Chris reconcile being ignored? We've seen in his emails to Jackie and his facebook posts that he realizes women see him and choose not to acknowledge him, but I wonder how he rationalizes this? He's tried virtually every trick in the book, eventually resorting to outright begging and pouting. Does he recognize nothing he does will work?

i wouldn't acknowledge this either:

big baby jesus

deep, deep inside the mind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder too..can't really blame this on trolls huh? (then again,he's Chris...)

Will he ever realize he's not good looking? (not trying to a-log there)

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bungholio said:

it isn't a-logging if it is the truth. he isn't attractive physically or socially. his self worth is so low that it almost seems as if he hates himself. he seems to have given up any idea that would make him attractive to a mate. they say "don't judge a book by it's cover" but when that cover is so non appealing, why would you even bother?

big baby jesus

deep, deep inside the mind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems to me,that his mother would tell him how handsome he was...so in his mind no matter what happens (weight gain,pimples,losing hair,whatever) he will always be "handsome".

He Sets Me On Fire

says "Nope."
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
bungholio said:

I believe that he will fight that realization tooth and nail. Generally speaking, the only flaws about himself that Chris seems to accept are those that he feels entitled to, that is, he knows he has crippling problems, but he's Chris - he shouldn't have to fix them. The rest of society needs to tend to his problems. If he can't get into the Game Place because of his bad behavior, its up to his trolls to make Michael Snyder miserable. If he can't take care of himself for the rest of his life, its up to a pretty girl to come talk to him and become his heartsweet. If his fans get sick of him and turn to Asperchu, Alec Benson Leary needs to direct those fans back to him. If people can ideally do anything to fix his problems, they are morally obligated to do so. Thus, its okay if Chris acknowledges those problems, because his problems are not his problem - it's society's.

But then there are the problems that are outside anyone's control. Chris is fat. He's not going to lose that weight. As such, he insists he isn't fat. Chris seems to genuinely suffer from autism, which he tries to exploit to his advantage - but then he claims to have gotten over it when he wants to seem more mature or accomplished. These are aspects of his person which cannot change, but can still, to a certain degree, be seen as matters of opinion.

Indeed, "good-looking" is all about opinion. If you say Chris is ugly, he'll call you a troll and say that your opinion is irelephant. What he will not acknowledge is that, clearly, the young ladies of Ruckersville and Charlottesville all seem to share that opinion. However difficult it may be for him to believe in his fantasies these days (which is purely conjecture on my part), the even of "even my mother says so" is here to stay.

Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He really could be much more tolerable to look at if he cared even in the slightest. I've seen much uglier dudes than him interacting with people. If he didn't willfully portray himself as a disgusting aging tranny, people wouldn't be so immediately turned off to interacting with him, and his repellant personality could sort that out after the fact.

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He Sets Me On Fire said:
Indeed, "good-looking" is all about opinion. If you say Chris is ugly, he'll call you a troll and say that your opinion is irelephant. What he will not acknowledge is that, clearly, the young ladies of Ruckersville and Charlottesville all seem to share that opinion. However difficult it may be for him to believe in his fantasies these days (which is purely conjecture on my part), the even of "even my mother says so" is here to stay.
No, I think he knows on some level that he's not attractive. Remember those facebook whines where he was like "AM I UGLY???" Even if he's not prepared to publicly face up to the fact, he clearly is aware that something's not right.

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
He Sets Me On Fire said:

I think he used to say that women are too busy shopping to pay him the attention he rightly deserves as the Great Director Chandler, Mayor of Cwcville and Original Creator (DO NOT STEAL!) of Sonichu, Rosechu and the City of Cwcville (TM) (PATENT PEND.) Later, though, Chris'tard wrote facebook posts about how people around his area are snobbish and mean or something to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino