LGBT Is Chris really qualified to be caring for Barb? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Is Chris really qualified to be caring for Barb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
barb is a senior citizen with multiple health problems.
the chandlers have a history of neglecting health issues due to poor quality of life.
should chris be the sole caretaker for such a sickly woman? she had dropped hundreds of pounds in the past few years.this should be concerning. i guess the second part of this conversation is does chris even care about barb? or is he just waiting for her to die so he can have "lesbian sleepovers" as he has stated to cole in their recent one sided correspondence?

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol you voted "yes"
Oops,
f9FW2.gif

Last edited:

animedad

Notice how I logged off and stopped posting.
kiwifarms.net
I've actually been wondering this myself. I'm guessing Barb is probably old enough that she can't do certain things on her own, but Chris is too stupid/incompetent to attend to her needs. It's really a lose-lose situation for them.

Gunslinger

Nuke the site from orbit...
kiwifarms.net
Chris is absolutely not qualified to take care of a sickly, elderly person. Right now I'm guessing Barb can tell him what she needs and wants but if she starts suffering from dementia or even forgetfulness, like some people on here have suggested, she won't be able to tell him what he needs to do and that is a bad situation. Not to mention he's easily frustrated--you have to be very patient to work with elderly people. Power-leveling a tiny bit--I used to work in an assisted living facility and have dealt with elderly patients and those with dementia.

Status
Not open for further replies.