LGBT Is Chris really qualified to be caring for Barb? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Is Chris really qualified to be caring for Barb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I've thought about this a little further, and you may be on to something there.

Do we know how tight a leash Barb is keeping on Chris' finances? With her debts from rebuilding 14BLC etc. they are both now floating on Chris' tugboat, and Barb may well be keeping a sharper eye on what Chris buys online at home. Driving all over hell and gone may be the only way for Chris to get away from Barb's control to spend his tugboat the way he wants.

Based on this theory, it makes me wonder how Chris gets away with ordering all those Amiibo LEGO compatible bases - since he's obsessed with them to the point of requiring every amiibo he buys (both his own personal customs as well as the ones he butchers to sell).

I_Am_Honor_Roll

Poor Geno
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was just reading an old CWCki article which indicates that Chris may need a caretaker himself.

http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Autism_Awareness_E-mails

On the other hand however Chris wants to do what he wants, when he wants. He wants his own room to sleep in, and to go out to where he wants, when he wants (his attempts at returning to the Game Place are certainly proof of this.) Barb actively prevents this. We know that months before the fire that Chris was no longer allowed to sleep in his own room. He's not allowed to go farther then Charlottesville on his own, and Barb prefers him to stay in Ruckersville because gas is expensive when she demands him to come home he can do so faster. She's not happy, so he's not allowed to be happy either.

I wonder if Barb has Borderline Personality Disorder.

A-№1

A Hobo With Options
kiwifarms.net
LOL no. Barb is as exceptional as Chris.
True, but as I said above, she more than makes up for it in unpleasantness.

From what I've seen, the Chandler financial system works like this:
  1. The monthly tugboat arrives.
  2. Barb tells Chris to pay for something.
  3. If Chris has the funds to pay for it, Chris pays for it.
  4. If Chris doesn't have the funds, Barb abuses Chris.
  5. Go to step 2 until Barb runs out of demands or Chris runs out of money.

If Chris wants to buy anything for himself he needs to do it between steps 1 and 2 above, and in a way that Barb doesn't notice (or understand) when the money runs out and they hit step 4. If Barb sees a big box of bulk purchase mail order amibo crap appear on their doorstep on a day when Chris has to tell Barb they are out of money again, Chris will suffer for it.

Or Chris could simply be stupid enough to drive halfway across the state for something he can get cheaper online. When weighing Chris' stupidity against Barb's nastiness it's hard to say just where Occam's razor falls.

Skeletor

Premeditated Worder
kiwifarms.net
Seems like there was a stretch when his finances were completely on the fritz and he was begging everyone for money all the time, but now things seem stable. Frankly, it's a miracle the new car hasn't been repossessed yet.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems like there was a stretch when his finances were completely on the fritz and he was begging everyone for money all the time, but now things seem stable. Frankly, it's a miracle the new car hasn't been repossessed yet.
It's telling that his begging has gone from "we need money for Mom's teeth and to pay the bills!" to "we're a little short on the, uh, whatever this month."

Agentpeanut

Perverter Of Goats
kiwifarms.net
I was just reading an old CWCki article which indicates that Chris may need a caretaker himself.

If only poor lori knew just what special kind of crazy she was dealing with. "People think Aspergers should STEAL the Reputation that Autism has earned over the number of years". Translation: "Those darn dirty trolls are trying to take away my limelight!".

Asandy31

Even Stingers Can Be Feminine
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, she slept with her sister's husband, her oldest hates her guts, she was a confirmed boozer, and she help her oldest mentally disabled son assault someone over something trivial, I'm pretty sure she's suffering from at least 3 overlapping personality disorders if not all of them.

Mashed Potato Grenade

I wonder who the real autists are
kiwifarms.net
idk why but a couple nights ago I Had a dream Barb died and we were contemplating about chris on here.
I think I had the same dream.

Something along the lines of "Chris went from 'manchild who lives with his mother' to 'bachelor who owns his own home'" and someone replied "well, now he's ripe to be picked by gold diggers and scam artists."

Was that your dream?

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she slept with her sister's husband, her oldest hates her guts, she was a confirmed boozer, and she help her oldest mentally disabled son assault someone over something trivial, I'm pretty sure she's suffering from at least 3 overlapping personality disorders if not all of them.

So she was a user, a boozer, and a loser. Basically Jerri Blank from Strangers With Candy.

MrsFrizzle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She has an advanced case of Shitty Selfish Bitch Disorder for sure.

I know the psychiatric community is divided about how to define personality disorders, but she definitely has done a lot of things that are given as examples of different personality disorders. And these are the things Chris has told us about! Who knows what other shit she's pulled.

beechiness

The White Album
kiwifarms.net

I know the psychiatric community is divided about how to define personality disorders, but she definitely has done a lot of things that are given as examples of different personality disorders. And these are the things Chris has told us about! Who knows what other shit she's pulled.

Would a separate thread for armchair diagnosing Barb be appropriate? This is actually quite worth discussing.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Fuck "personality disorders." They're basically a taxonomy of sin. They attempt to categorize what are basically just bad people of various sorts and, unfortunately, by pathologizing ways of being a shitty human, they end up trying to excuse it.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
If only poor lori knew just what special kind of crazy she was dealing with. "People think Aspergers should STEAL the Reputation that Autism has earned over the number of years". Translation: "Those darn dirty trolls are trying to take away my limelight!".
"She" knew what was coming because that was a trolling scheme. The Inner Circle wanted to see if Chris would spout his usual bullshit to a stranger in an official position after he predictably flipped out over the ad (also as hoped for). Just like how Vivian was an experiment by Clyde Cash to see if Chris would react differently to a female troll telling him the same things as the Clyde persona.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that Barb had insects eating away at her ass at one point shows how qualified Chris is to care for her. The fact that she isn't pushing him to get a job and better support her or find a wife whose paycheck they can both live off of suggests that maybe Snorlax will greet her demise with arms outstretched from amongst her mountains of garbage...

Status
Not open for further replies.