Is Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap About Homosexual Prostitution -

Is D4C about a gay hooker

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marco Fucko

Welcome to the fruit fields.
kiwifarms.net
So when looking at the surface of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC, it is about hiring criminal muscle to resolve your life issues. However, looking into the lyrics a bit more, I noticed several possible references to homosexuality and prostitution.

The song opens with
"If you're havin' trouble with the high school head
He's givin' you the blues
You want to graduate but not in 'is bed"
And this is an obvious allusion to the Principal of the song's target wanting to sleep with them. The singer then says that they are always home and all you need to do is call, which is common for criminals without day jobs, however the homosexual text grows stronger as the song moves forward.
After the first chorus, the second verse is as follows:

"You got problems in your life of love
You got a broken heart
He's double dealin' with your best friend
That's when the teardrops start, fella
Pick up the phone
I'm here alone
Or make a social call
Come right in
Forget about him
We'll have ourselves a ball "
This again references male relations, however in a more romantic context. The person being sung to seems to have a steady boyfriend who is cheating on him with his best friend. Now I know what you're thinking: "couldn't the theoretical recipient of this song be female", but that is debunked when the singer calls the potential recipient "fella", which as defined by Merriam Webster is slang for a man. The singer then encourages the recipient to either call or just come over to the singer's place, where they can "have a ball".

Finalizing these references to homosexual relations and prostitution, the third verse concerns a henpecked husband looking for an escape from his naggy wife.

If you got a lady and you want her gone
But you ain't got the guts
She keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive ya nuts
Pick up the phone
Leave her alone
It's time you made a stand
For a fee
I'm happy to be
Your back door man
In this final verse the singer says that he would be happy to be a "back door man", which is an obvious reference to anal sex, which we can corroborate by looking to Deep Purple's "Knocking At Your Back Door".

in short, I believe Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap is not in fact a song about a violent criminal for hire but a gay prostitute, thanks for coming to my TED talk.

inexplicable ethos

kiwifarms.net
Aren't all the members of AC/DC straight men? Why would they write a song about a gay prostitute? AC/DC's drummer at the time of recording D4C was also charged with "attempting to procure a murder" in 2014, so he might know a thing or two about back door men, if you take my meaning.

• Informative
Reactions: Marco Fucko

WeWuzFinns

If you're a troon, jump and reach the Moon
kiwifarms.net
It isn't explicitly about homosexuality, but it has inspired homosexuality in the form of JJBA part 7.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aren't all the members of AC/DC straight men? Why would they write a song about a gay prostitute? AC/DC's drummer at the time of recording D4C was also charged with "attempting to procure a murder" in 2014, so he might know a thing or two about back door men, if you take my meaning.
AC/DC is late 70's slang for bisexual

Кот Бегемот

kiwifarms.net
JFC ... at one time, "tossing salad" actually meant mixing vegetables. No homo.

I don't see how getting rid of nagging wife is misconstrued to turning into a homo either. Add to that they are Ausies, that lyrics could absolutely mean whatever.

• Informative
Reactions: 3119967d0c
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino