Is Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap About Homosexual Prostitution -

Is D4C about a gay hooker

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm pretty sure the song is about how great of a fucker the singer is, and that if the husband wants, he can pay the singer to come over and fuck his wife so good she'll have no choice but to leave the husband who wants her gone anyway and chase singer's cock into the sunset

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Marco Fucko

Muncie Anderson

Minnesota Fighting Pike
kiwifarms.net
Not a gay hooker. A hitman.

The first verse sounds more like he's interested in bumping off the teacher instead of sleeping with the schoolgirl. And the "back door man" thing is probably more of the guy starting an affair with the woman who is driving her husband around the bend, so the man can go free without having to actually instigate the end of the relationship himself. I never once thought the singer was offering to be the catcher to the man's pitcher behind his nagging wife's back, even if he was expecting to be paid for the privilege.

So remember: he wants to sleep with the woman whose husband/boyfriend/whatever is fucking her best friend, and he'll sleep with the other woman (for a fee) so that her cucked husband has incentive to leave the abusive relationship he's in.

Big Nasty

i just died in ur ass 2nite
kiwifarms.net
Not a gay hooker. A hitman.

The first verse sounds more like he's interested in bumping off the teacher instead of sleeping with the schoolgirl. And the "back door man" thing is probably more of the guy starting an affair with the woman who is driving her husband around the bend, so the man can go free without having to actually instigate the end of the relationship himself. I never once thought the singer was offering to be the catcher to the man's pitcher behind his nagging wife's back, even if he was expecting to be paid for the privilege.

So remember: he wants to sleep with the woman whose husband/boyfriend/whatever is fucking her best friend, and he'll sleep with the other woman (for a fee) so that her cucked husband has incentive to leave the abusive relationship he's in.
That makes sense. I don't know anything about the divorce laws of late-1970's Australia, was it still the case that you had to had proof of marital infidelity to get a divorce?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino