Is even straight adultery better than gay marriage? -

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
So I was just postulating, and I can think of reasons why even straight adultery or hooking up is still better and more redeemable than gay "marriage" - anyone else have any opinions on this?

Example - Sometimes adultery might result in better offspring than would normally be available if one was stuck in their marriage or relationship, while gay marriage or relationships don't offer this possibility.

Last edited:

KateHikes14

OH GAWD IMMMM BREEEEEAKING AGGGGGHHH
kiwifarms.net
Adultery means you are untrustworthy and place carnal desires over your committments to your loved ones. Gay marriage doesn't tell me anything positive or negative about your character. So no.
But it lets you know they are a faggot?
That or one has a really good insurance plan.
Edit: fugg 🕰️ :biggrin:DDD

Exorbital Columnations

A dog's rights activist, a lover, a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Adultery can fuck up families and marriages. only thing gay marriage does is make white people mad.
Oh yeah, all the other races are chill as hell about the sodomites. Just don't search for "gays in Africa", "gays in Islam" or "gays in China" and you can keep on thinking that.

As for the initial question: adultery and homosexuality are both choices that can hurt your family so it's a wash.

Canaan

Wants To Physically Beat the Shit Out of a Demon
kiwifarms.net
both makes you an emasculine faggot so i dont really see much of a difference

Noir drag freak

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, all the other races are chill as hell about the sodomites. Just don't search for "gays in Africa", "gays in Islam" or "gays in China" and you can keep on thinking that.

As for the initial question: adultery and homosexuality are both choices that can hurt your family so it's a wash.

You do know that tolerance for homosexuality is linked to economics and class, right? It may surprise you, but it not has cut and dry as you would like to think. I had a friend who lived in Egypt and he a constant stream of boyfriends. Even in Jamaica, the higher you're up in the socioeconomic class, the more "freedoms" homosexuals have.

But gay marriage is so prevalent in non-white countries.
Doesn't Taiwan have gay marriage?

So I was just postulating, and I can think of reasons why even straight adultery or hooking up is still better and more redeemable than gay "marriage" - anyone else have any opinions on this?

Example - Sometimes adultery might result in better offspring than would normally be available if one was stuck in their marriage or relationship, while gay marriage or relationships don't offer this possibility.

You could argue that any heterosexual behavior results in offspring while homosexual doesn't. The only reason I like gay marriage is because it makes it's easier to gold dig.

Exorbital Columnations

A dog's rights activist, a lover, a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You do know that tolerance for homosexuality is linked to economics and class, right? It may surprise you, but it not has cut and dry as you would like to think. I had a friend who lived in Egypt and he a constant stream of boyfriends. Even in Jamaica, the higher you're up in the socioeconomic class, the more "freedoms" homosexuals have.
That's not what you said to begin with but let's pretend it is. So by your logic, richer countries are more tolerant of gays.
Screenshot_20210503-185948.png

Owo what's this? (You're bad at this.)

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what sparked this question but I know it had to be some combination of drugs that science has yet to document

Noir drag freak

kiwifarms.net
That's not what you said to begin with but let's pretend it is. So by your logic, richer countries are more tolerant of gays.
View attachment 2140511
Owo what's this? (You're bad at this.)

Well, they're typical are. It may not be the the of "tolerance" that LGBT actvist wants. But as long the government doesn't interfere in gay spaces, that's tolerance to me. Excluding South America and parts of the Middle East, the map I posted from Human Dignity Trust shows a weak correlation to GDP. Now that I look

Crim-LGBT-Oct-2021.png

source; https://www.humandignitytrust.org/lgbt-the-law/map-of-criminalisation/

Side Note: Please, don't take this seriously. I just hate the narrative that non-whites are very anti-gay or homophobic? I find or want to believe that they don't really care about us sodomites as long you make money and don't lose public face. Keep your gay things underground and bring as much money to the family as you can. Which tends to be my experiences talking to my friend who lived in Eygpt and a guy to from Singapore.

Last edited:

HERO_V

kiwifarms.net
Adultery means you are untrustworthy and place carnal desires over your committments to your loved ones. Gay marriage doesn't tell me anything positive or negative about your character. So no.
Your profile picture is ironic and relevant to the topic of adultery. Love it.

Dildo

#NaturalBeauty #NoFilter
kiwifarms.net

Mooooom the Abrahamists are postulating outdated Aristotelian ethics again.

More seriously, no. Children raised by LGBT actually perform better academically and achieve higher life standards than those of straight couples apparently, especially those raised by two natal women.

I can't find the paper I was looking for originally but I'll add that one here too when I find it.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Mooooom the Christians are postulating outdated Aristotelian ethics again.

More seriously, no. Children raised by LGBT actually perform better academically and achieve higher life standards than those of straight couples apparently, especially those raised by two natal women.
That's of course nonsense, and merely focusing on one little aspect in a vacuum, probably with some correlation-causation fallacy better explained by socio-economics or something else, while ignoring other variables, axioms, and factors. It's so easy to cherry-pick and create false narratives like this. (And once more specific details are provided, it will be easy to take them and the fabricated narrative in question apart).

Example, rates of suicide among LGBT are higher than the general population, so one could use this to easily prove or argue for inferior quality of life. (Much as how "grades" are at such a low-level and outdated modem, that they're basically meaningless in any higher level intellectual pursuit, and are therefore basically meaningless beyond mere graduation - and how trying to judge "life standards" by meaningless statistics such as merely pointing out an income level, mean practically nothing, since they don't bother to take into account how the money is actually spent or invested, or how the value judgements equating a specific financial asset or investment with "life" quality are easily debatable to begin with).

Also, Aristotle was a pre-Christian philosopher from classical Greece.

Last edited: