Is Hate Crime a Media Creation & Does it Discriminate against the Majority ? -

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
Heh.

You might note the harsh resistance just for questioning the 6 million though, so mentioning Hillberg makes sense, which you seem to agree with.

Anyways, I'm curious to hear your guys thoughts after seeing it.
I've watched the vid now & it was an interesting discussion & I hope this doesn't sound pretentious but I didn't hear anything from Weber & Cole that I've not heard before. Probably because I dip into the IHR site from time to time & have read a fair bit of Weber's writing. They were honest & open about their beliefs & don't deserve to be labelled as deniers.

Apart from Cole, i didn't think any of the Jews came across very well, particularly the loathsome Dr. Thaler, who by name-calling & refusing to engage in debate, came across as very untrustworthy & unconvincing. And that awful woman : "I'm proof of muh holocaust," lol. You're still alive aren't you ? Or you were back in '92. In fact, it's surprising how many people actually survived The Holocaust.

Shout out to the black guy for bringing up the Jewish involvement in the slave trade, a business they've been involved with for centuries.

The 3 points that Cole mentioned:
1 - There was no policy to exterminate Jews. I'm not sure but they shipped a fair few out to what is now Israel back in the 30's, instead of killing them.

2- The gas chambers. There is no hard proof of any gas chambers, just eyewitness testimony, which is notoriously unreliable. I'd like to ask about the finger nail marks in the walls at Auschwitz, in the rebuilt "gas chamber". Why are the marks so even when our thumbs are so much shorter than our fingers ? An obvious fake. Then there's the wooden doors...

3- The 6 million. @Lemmingwise, have you seen any of the old pre-war newspaper headlines that mention the exact same number, over & over again ? There seem to be quite a few. Do you think these are real or fake ? They look real to me but I'm not 100% sure. I've a feeling this particular number has some significance to them.

1567260403968.png

1567260622711.png

".... a monopoly on mass murder." There's no business like Shoah business.

Then there are all the hoaxers who've been caught out pretending they were there but have been shown to be liars. There was Joseph Hirt, who fairly recently got exposed as a fraud & he'd been touring US schools for many years, frightening young children with horrific photos of all the Typhus victims, including large, blown up photos that he told them were actually him. He claimed he lied to keep the memory of holocaust alive but how can we forget it when it's shoved down our throats so much ? It's not like there's a shortage of holo-memorials & museums is there ? What a wanker. Oy.

If the Nazi's really wanted to kill all Jews, then surely they'd have found a more efficient way than shipping them all over Europe in trains ? And why should the Dutch national railway have to start paying reparations for their involvement in this ? It's not like they had a choice & it was a long time ago.

• Dumb
Reactions: Senior Lexmechanic

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
Do you think these are real or fake?
I know either they are real or someone managed to internationally modify convincing fakes in multiple online newspaper archives. I've verified in three different archives to have such articles pre-1939.

It was where I got my first taste for reading old newspapers. It's really strange to read for example in a newspaper what Italy's new racial policy in regards to jews is as if you're reading the new state budget.

The significance of the number 6 is obvious in judaism. 6 pointed star. The 600,000 people supposedly on exodus from egypt. You could read entire books as the number 6 having significant interest to jewish people.

If the Nazi's really wanted to kill all Jews, then surely they'd have found a more efficient way than shipping them all over Europe in trains
Where and how you kill people does have significance. The highest rates of suicide in the US military are drone operators. Snipers are in 4th place. I heard this from a friend, so take with a grain of salt and verify for yourself, though I find news articles that seem to support it. So even when people are at a distance and with a joystick in their hand or so far that they judge the death of a sniper target by whether the blob slumps in the distance, the psychological effects are significant.

I think a society with the great war fresh in their memory would be well aware of that.

Therefor I find the argument that if the Germans intended mass murder, that shipping them first to where there would be a disposal method not uncredible at all.

It's just the autistic response to inquiry that tells me at least some parts of the official story are not true.

And yes the numerous survivors that turned out to be lying and even admitted it doesn't really help.

Reactions: Rancid Flid
A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Hate crimes aren't a media creation. However, they've really expanded it to where everything and anything is a hate crime, whether there's proof of racial motivation or not.

If someone acts like the Christchurch mosque shooter or the El Paso Walmart shooter, where they clearly want to kill people out of hatred for these groups, then yeah, that's a hate crime. But if some Christian shop doesn't want to serve a homosexuality-related request based on beliefs? No, just explain calmly your beliefs, and tell them the alternative places that will serve them.

There has to be something behind it to be a crime, and not just because someone says something mean.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
This is literally impossible, as different survivors contradict each other (there are also survivors who talk about how kind the german prison guards were, in helping to set up theatre plays and the like. For a less incendiary example, there are also numerous significantly contradicting accounts about the layout of the camps from survivors).

Of course considering the vast amount of people involved it also isn't strange to have such wildly different accounts, but there are also some accounts that directly contradict each other.

What it means is that I don't find testimony by itself proof and that some testimonies are accurate and some are false.

Though the fact that they were unwilling to honestly talk with Cole and instead label him a denier, though his comments and questions were very reasonable, is what suggests to me that these specific persons are closeminded in their approach and likely to be acting/talking in bad faith.

To get back to the original topic, I think that's the problem with any form of hate speech legislation, in that they're comparable to blasphemy laws in some ways, where honest good faith inquiry can be labelled hate speech and can be either prosecuted or censored.

PS. you are right about the holodomor happening before. For some reason I always seem to think that happened after. Makes even less sense to use nazi collaboration as a defense for the holodomor in light of that.
The supposed contradictions are due to the fact that people have faulty memory, especially in a traumatizing situation. When there is a crime, eyewitnesses often have contradictory memories but that does not means that the crime did not happen. There is a consistency since nearly all the survivors report that they saw mass murder happening.

It is perfectly understandable why were hostile towards Cole. If you lost many family members in a massacre and someone claimed that the massacre was a hoax, wouldn’t you be pissed off and act hostile towards them?
I've watched the vid now & it was an interesting discussion & I hope this doesn't sound pretentious but I didn't hear anything from Weber & Cole that I've not heard before. Probably because I dip into the IHR site from time to time & have read a fair bit of Weber's writing. They were honest & open about their beliefs & don't deserve to be labelled as deniers.
You said earlier that Holocaust denial should be defined as denying that the Nazis intended to commit genocide against the Jews. That is exactly what they were doing. Mark Weber specifically denied that it was their official policy.
Apart from Cole, i didn't think any of the Jews came across very well, particularly the loathsome Dr. Thaler, who by name-calling & refusing to engage in debate, came across as very untrustworthy & unconvincing. And that awful woman : "I'm proof of muh holocaust," lol. You're still alive aren't you ? Or you were back in '92. In fact, it's surprising how many people actually survived The Holocaust.
I said this to Lemmingwise and I’ll say it to you. It is perfectly understandable why were hostile towards them. If you lost many family members in a massacre and someone claimed that the massacre was a hoax, wouldn’t you be pissed off and act hostile towards them?
Shout out to the black guy for bringing up the Jewish involvement in the slave trade, a business they've been involved with for centuries.
That was off topic. Furthermore it is preposterous to blame the Jews for the slave trade just like it is preposterous to blame white Christians as there were also Arabs, Turks, and even other Africans involved.
The 3 points that Cole mentioned:
1 - There was no policy to exterminate Jews. I'm not sure but they shipped a fair few out to what is now Israel back in the 30's, instead of killing them.
The Haavara Agreement happened back in 1933. The decision to exterminate them happened in 1941 which replaced previous plans such as Madagascar plan.
2- The gas chambers. There is no hard proof of any gas chambers, just eyewitness testimony, which is notoriously unreliable. I'd like to ask about the finger nail marks in the walls at Auschwitz, in the rebuilt "gas chamber". Why are the marks so even when our thumbs are so much shorter than our fingers ? An obvious fake. Then there's the wooden doors...
The Nizkor Project found evidence of cyanide in the locations of the gas chambers.
A document advancing the cyanide gas theory is the Leuchter report by Fred A. Leuchter, a paper stating that no traces of cyanide were found when he examined samples taken from one of the Auschwitz gas chambers in 1988. This is often cited as evidence that gas was not used in the chambers, as no trace amounts remain. Despite the difficulty of finding traces of this material 50 years later, in February, 1990, Professor Jan Markiewicz, Director of the Institute of Forensic Research in Kraków, redid the analysis.[51] Markiewicz and his team used microdiffusion techniques to test for cyanide in samples from the suspected gas chambers, from delousing chambers, and from control areas elsewhere within Auschwitz. The control samples tested negative, while cyanide residue was found in high concentrations in the delousing chambers, and lower concentrations in the homicidal gas chambers. This is consistent with the amounts required to kill lice and humans.[52]
3 holes at a gas chamber at Birkenau has been identified.
Deniers have said for years that physical evidence is lacking because they have seen no holes in the roof of the Birkenau gas chamber where the Zyklon was poured in. (In some of the gas chambers the Zyklon B was poured in through the roof, while in others it was thrown in through the windows.) The roof was dynamited at war's end, and today lies broken in pieces, but three of the four original holes were positively identified in a recent paper. Their location in the concrete matches with eyewitness testimony, aerial photos from 1944, and a ground photo from 1943. The physical evidence shows unmistakably that the Zyklon holes were cast into the concrete when the building was constructed.[56]

• Disagree

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
@Jacob Harrison There are still questions that need answering regarding whether the Nazi's were committed to the total extermination of the Jews because there is no official document that was signed by Hitler to prove this. Just because I'm mentioning this doesn't mean that I don't think that this is something that some Nazi's wanted to do, I'm just questioning what the official policy was as there is no hard proof.

My definition of Holocaust denial is different to what is now official policy on this & in my opinion, it's a term that should be reserved for those who deny that there was a genocide against the Jews, it shouldn't be used against people who question the numbers involved. I thought that in the video, both Weber & Cole admitted that a mass murder happened but they have valid questions about several aspects of the official Holocaust narrative.

The Jews in the video did nothing to help their narrative. By acting hostile & refusing to debate, they've made me feel even more suspicious of them. Neither Weber or Cole said that there was no massacre, they're just questioning some of the evidence because it's very thin. Don't you think that the Nazi's would have filmed or taken photos of Jews in the gas chambers if they were carrying out a genocide in that specific way ? They might well have done but that evidence hasn't come to light.

Yes, bringing up Jew involvement in the slave trade was off topic but he didn't even try to put the blame on the Jews for this, he was just stating a fact, as was I about their past history involving slave trading.

You say : "The decision to exterminate them happened in 1941. " Do you have a reliable source for this ? Who made the decision & who signed off on it ?

Zyklon B is cyanide based & as it was used for delousing, I'm not surprised that traces were found, so this proves nothing at all. I'm fairly sure it can occur naturally in nature at low levels too.

3 holes at a gas chamber at Birkenau has been identified
Maybe so (maybe not) but this doesn't prove that the holes were specifically there for the introduction of gas. Your Wiki link for this ( #56) goes to a BBC article that simply states exactly what the Wiki says. There is no extra information in the BBC source, no names of who wrote the paper or how they came to the conclusion that the holes were for gas. It's basically just a statement with nothing to back it up.

Why did the Auschwitz museum lie for many years in leading people to believe that the "gas chamber" they can visit was where millions died ? It was rebuilt after the war, with added fingernail scratches for dramatic effect, poorly done too. I just can't find any hard evidence for gas chambers, only witness statements & some of the witnesses say they never saw any gas chambers at all.

Here is witness testimony of a Jewish man who says Jews were not systematically exterminated in the concentration camps.
“My name is Robert Litoff. I was born in New Haven, Connecticut in 1945 of two Jewish parents but am now a non-practicing Jew. As far as I can trace, all my ancestors are Jews. I graduated Phi Beta Kappa in psychology from the University of Connecticut.
The claim that 6 million Jews died during World War II is wrong.
During the war period, before and shortly afterward, 5 million Jews went to Israel, and the Jewish population of North America increased from 4 million to 6 million. Jews also went to Brazil, Argentina, Australia and other nations. This accounts for the decrease of 6 million Jews in Europe. The world Jewish population was 15 million circa 1929 but it reached an estimated high of 18 million in 1989, an increase of 16%, which would have been impossible if 6 million Jews died in World War II.
The rabbi of my synagogue was Rabbi Andrew Klein who was a Hungarian Jew. He was interned in Auschwitz during World War II. His wife and 2 sons, Theodore and Lester, were interned in Bergen-Belsen.
One of the stories you hear about the Nazis is that they killed all the Jews who could not work. But, Theodore and Lester were both children who could not work when they were at Bergen-Belsen but they were not killed.
Soon after the end of the war, there were a few different stories of how the Nazis committed mass murder. One was that the victims were put in water and an electric current was sent through the water electrocuting the victims.
Another was that the victims were thrown in great fiery pits. Yet another was that the victims were driven in trucks which had their exhaust fumes channeled into the compartment in which the victims were placed, thereby killing them.
Finally, there is the story about the victims ‘taking showers’ in gas chambers which is the one claimed today. I take issue with this claim for the following reasons.
ZYKLON-B WAS INVENTED in America, not Germany. It was first used in Texas to disinfect the clothing of Mexicans crossing the border. In the German work camps, Zyklon-B was used to disinfect the clothing of the internees to stem the tide of typhus.
Perhaps you have heard the story that the internees were led into a room in which they were told that they would be given showers and then they were gassed to death. In reality, the doors of a real gas chamber would have to be airtight and look something like an airplane door. Otherwise, the gas would seep out and kill those operating the gas chamber.
In employing a gas chamber for an execution of one person, (as it was once done in America), a method used was to have potassium nuggets dropped into sulfuric acid by a lever. This would result in the production of hydrogen cyanide which would kill the person being executed.
Before the doors of the gas chamber could be opened—post-execution—another gas, anhydrous ammonia, must be injected into the chamber to react with the poisonous gas to make it a less lethal resulting gas.
Even so, anhydrous ammonia being poisonous, it would react with the gas used and would have to be scrubbed away. All of this would have been a long, dangerous, inefficient and toilsome task for the Nazis to destroy ‘millions’ using gas chambers.
If Hitler wanted to kill as many Jews as he could, he would have had them shot by machine guns and automatic rifles. This would have been the least expensive and quickest way to commit mass murder. And, tragically, there were many mass murders in World War II by soldiers using machine guns and automatic rifles.

Holocaust Witnesses
Can we really believe other eye witness accounts? I will mention one here to show you how laughable most of them are. In his Book Auschwitz: A Doctor’s Eye Witness Account by Miklos Nyiszli he claims that 20,000 were killed every day for 4 years which would mean 29 million deaths. Historians know that the camps were only open for 2 years at the most.
Alleged Holocaust witness Dario Gabbai claims that 3 or 4 bodies were cremated in cremation ovens in 30 minutes at Auschwitz. However anyone who knows anything about cremation knows that it take between 1 and 2 hours to cremate one body with today’s advanced cremation ovens. So it would take up to 8 hours to cremate 4 bodies. But they were using ovens from 70 years ago which were not as advanced. Theses witness statements are just laughable.
Elie Wiesel is another so called survivor of the Holocaust and in his fairy tale Jews were burnt alive in pits by the Germans. Time has shown Wiesel to be a barefaced liar.
Today there is no longer a single historian who believes that Jews were burned alive. The myths of the boiling water and of electrocution have also disappeared. Only the gas remains.
Robert Faurisson the world’s foremost revisionist historian says “Elie Wiesel passes for one of the most celebrated eyewitnesses to the alleged Holocaust. Yet in his supposedly autobiographical book Night, he makes no mention of gas chambers. He claims instead to have witnessed Jews being burned alive, a story now dismissed by all historians. Wiesel gives credence to the most absurd stories of other “eyewitnesses.” He spreads fantastic tales of 10,000 persons sent to their deaths each day in Buchenwald.”
“Most of the memoirs and reports of ‘Holocaust survivors’ are full of preposterous verbosity, graphomanic exaggeration, dramatic effects, overestimated self-inflation, dilettante philosophizing, would-be lyricism, unchecked rumors, bias, and partisan attacks.”
—Samuel Gringauz, Jewish Social Studies, New York, January 1950

World War 2 Leaders say No Gassings
World War 2 leaders never mentioned the alleged holocaust of the Jews in gas chambers according to research by Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus at the University of Ulster. Professor Lynn states as follows:
‘I’ve checked out Churchill’s Second World War and the statement is quite correct – not a single mention of Nazi, ‘gas chambers,’ a, ‘genocide of the Jews,’ or of, ‘six million,’ Jewish victims of the war”.
This is astonishing. How can it be explained? Eisenhower’s, ‘Crusade in Europe,’ is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill’s, ‘Second World War,’ total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle’s three-volume, ‘Memoires de guerre,’ is 2,054 pages.
In this mass of writing which altogether totals 7,061 pages, published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi, ‘gas chambers,’ a, ‘genocide,’ of the Jews, or of, ‘six million,’ Jewish victims of the war.’

French anti-Nazi and resistance fighter Paul Rassinier was arrested by the Gestapo and imprisoned in Buchenwald concentration camp. After the war, he was elected to the French National Assembly and awarded heroism medals. He was shocked to find that others claimed there were gas chambers at Buchenwald, something he knew was a lie because of his internment there. Rassinier spent the rest of his life exposing the lies behind the ‘Holocaust’ and, as a result, his memoirs of internment at Buchenwald are ignored by the Holocaust storytellers."

http://www.searchforthetruth.co.uk/holocaust

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
@Jacob Harrison There are still questions that need answering regarding whether the Nazi's were committed to the total extermination of the Jews because there is no official document that was signed by Hitler to prove this. Just because I'm mentioning this doesn't mean that I don't think that this is something that some Nazi's wanted to do, I'm just questioning what the official policy was as there is no hard proof.
The reason why Hitler never signed a document was because he wanted to keep the Holocaust a secret. This has been admitted by Heinrich Himmler, the head of the SS.
“We will never speak of it publicly . . . I mean the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish race. The Jewish race is being exterminated—that is clear, it’s in our program–elimination of the Jews and we’re doing it, exterminating them . . . This is a page of glory in our history which has never been written and is never to be written . . .”[4]
My definition of Holocaust denial is different to what is now official policy on this & in my opinion, it's a term that should be reserved for those who deny that there was a genocide against the Jews, it shouldn't be used against people who question the numbers involved. I thought that in the video, both Weber & Cole admitted that a mass murder happened but they have valid questions about several aspects of the official Holocaust narrative.

The Jews in the video did nothing to help their narrative. By acting hostile & refusing to debate, they've made me feel even more suspicious of them. Neither Weber or Cole said that there was no massacre, they're just questioning some of the evidence because it's very thin. Don't you think that the Nazi's would have filmed or taken photos of Jews in the gas chambers if they were carrying out a genocide in that specific way ? They might well have done but that evidence hasn't come to light.
Weber said at the beginning of the video that the deaths at the camps were caused by allied bombings of supplies instead of murder by the Nazis. That is denial that mass murder took place.
Why did the Auschwitz museum lie for many years in leading people to believe that the "gas chamber" they can visit was where millions died ? It was rebuilt after the war, with added fingernail scratches for dramatic effect, poorly done too.
That is because the Nazis converted the chamber into an air raid shelter, so the museum rebuilt it to look like how it originally was. https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/ab10-gas-chamber-fake/
I just can't find any hard evidence for gas chambers, only witness statements & some of the witnesses say they never saw any gas chambers at all.

http://www.searchforthetruth.co.uk/holocaust
I will research the arguments you quoted but after clicking the link you posted, I don’t trust that site as it is clearly a Neo Nazi site that promotes the conspiracy theory that the Jews run the world, among other conspiracy theories. But here is testimony from SS Officers about the gas chambers.
Critics of Holocaust denial also include members of the Auschwitz SS. Camp physician and SS-UntersturmführerHans Münch considered the facts of Auschwitz "so firmly determined that one cannot have any doubt at all", and described those who negate what happened at the camp as "malevolent" people who have "personal interest to want to bury in silence things that cannot be buried in silence".[188] Zyklon B handler and SS-OberscharführerJosef Klehr said that anyone who maintains that nobody was gassed at Auschwitz must be "crazy or in the wrong".[189] SS-UnterscharführerOswald Kaduk stated that he did not consider those who maintain such a thing as normal people.[190] Hearing about Holocaust denial compelled former SS-Rottenführer Oskar Gröningto publicly speak about what he witnessed at Auschwitz, and denounce Holocaust deniers,[191] stating:
I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections took place. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there.[192][193]

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
The reason why Hitler never signed a document was because he wanted to keep the Holocaust a secret. This has been admitted by Heinrich Himmler, the head of the SS.

Weber said at the beginning of the video that the deaths at the camps were caused by allied bombings of supplies instead of murder by the Nazis. That is denial that mass murder took place.

That is because the Nazis converted the chamber into an air raid shelter, so the museum rebuilt it to look like how it originally was. https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/ab10-gas-chamber-fake/

I will research the arguments you quoted but after clicking the link you posted, I don’t trust that site as it is clearly a Neo Nazi site that promotes the conspiracy theory that the Jews run the world, among other conspiracy theories. But here is testimony from SS Officers about the gas chambers.
I'll have to watch the start of the video again but I'm fairly certain that what Weber said was that most of the photos we've seen of masses of dead bodies are of inmates who either died from Typhus or starved to death because the Allies had bombed the train tracks & roads, so no food or supplies could get through. At no point do I remember him denying that a mass murder had taken place.

I'm having internet problems today, the site I linked to was the only one I could get to load but I wouldn't go as far as saying it's a neo-Nazi site, although I'd agree that it's got an anti-Jew feel to it. Then again, you keep quoting Wikipedia, one of the most unreliable of well known sources on the net & probably run by Marxist Jews. There is some disgraceful propaganda on many Wiki pages, on all sorts of subjects & as I pointed out earlier, their source for the holes in the roof story is a BBC article which oddly enough, was written by a woman with a very Jewish name. What a useless source that is. Why don't they link to whoever is saying they found evidence for the holes in the roof being used to introduce gas to kill Jews ? Because there is no hard evidence, that's why.

If you're interested in doing a bit more research, here's a couple more links that are a little less "far-right". One of the problems is with this is that it's a very toxic subject & it's quite difficult to find revisionist material online as much has been hidden away. Plus, it can be a career ending move for historians if they even start asking the wrong questions. It's an interesting subject, though it's a bit like going down a rabbit warren with many tunnels to choose from. I've ended up with more questions than answers tbh & I doubt I'll ever find out the real truth. Shalom.

https://codoh.com/

http://www.ihr.org/main/search.shtml

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
Ima play devil's advocate for a second, IMO the difference between hate crimes and normal crimes is that hate crimes are motivated by an ideology and have a much higher chance of repeat offenders. Think about it, Joe frags his wife for fucking another dude is murder and a horrible crime, but he's probably not gonna be a repeat offender, as opposed to something like Abdullah mowing down kuffar by the dozens in the name of Allah, if you don't lock him up for life or kill him he's just gonna do it again.

Not that hate crimes are actually enforced like this, that would make sense.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Lemmingwise

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
I'd hate to disagree with you both here, but holocaust itself is defined as the systematic state-sponsored killing of millions of Jewish men, women, and children.

If for instance, the early lowball red cross death count of under 30,000 would shown to be accurate, it would no longer meet the definition.

Encyclopedia Brittanica:

View attachment 912823

Cambridge dictionary:

View attachment 912827

Oxford dictionary:

View attachment 912831

What Rancid Flid is right about is that the definition of "holocaust denial" includes claims of the genocide being exaggerated.

For example, the jewish David Cole mostly took umbrage with the fact that newly built buildings were presented as original gas chambers at auschwitz (and they admitted as such in his documentary).

It's weird that just 6 months ago I saw this video on youtube and someone had the comment (paraphrasing) "Huh, look at what show could be made in the past, that wouldn't be possible today!", I thought the comment was hysterical exaggeration, but now the video isn't even on youtube anymore.

Pointing out such a thing is holocaust denial, in practice. People have been sent to prison for such claims.
I like how everyone forgets about all the non jews killed during the holocaust like Slavs, Gays, Cripples, Gypsies.

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
Ima play devil's advocate for a second, IMO the difference between hate crimes and normal crimes is that hate crimes are motivated by an ideology and have a much higher chance of repeat offenders. Think about it, Joe frags his wife for fucking another dude is murder and a horrible crime, but he's probably not gonna be a repeat offender, as opposed to something like Abdullah mowing down kuffar by the dozens in the name of Allah, if you don't lock him up for life or kill him he's just gonna do it again.

Not that hate crimes are actually enforced like this, that would make sense.
I don't disagree, though by that definition things like Rotherham are also hate crimes and they are never judged to be that in court.

• Agree
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino