Is homestuck real? - The similarity's are adding up.

Ishomestuckreal

kiwifarms.net
If you haven't read Homestuck now would be the time to do so.

I want to bring to attention that we are heading for act 3 of the great tale of Homestuck in our world currently. The clowns have started to take over the government. The world is on the brink of collapse the video game industry is rising with the invention of augmented reality and virtual reality. As state in the book this is the part of the story where "juggalo's" start to take over the government and give it over to the hands of corporations. We are at a stage where now is the time we must prepare our children for the start of sburb or a variation of it.

Some facts to consider: It was stated that the universe was created by a frog. Coincidentally the same amount of atoms in a frog coincides with the exact number of stars in our observable universe. The mythical number 4/13 also ties into the exact date a super asteroid called Apophis will pass by the earth this date is very important to homestuck signalling the start of the game.

Last edited:

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
Some facts to consider: It was stated that the universe was created by a frog. Coincidentally the same amount of atoms in a frog coincides with the exact number of stars in our observable universe.
What?

No really. What kind of frog? I imagine that even within the same species, the “amount of atoms” will vary greatly between individuals.

Inb4 spergatory.

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
Hey, ever thought that the guy writing it may have taken some funny coincidences into account when writing a story as he went off a pre-planned plot skeleton? hivebent isn't even a game, it's a subsection of the Homestuck story. The frog universe thing had nothing to do with the frog creating it and more the frog actually being the fucking universe. I'm not sure how someone glances over the big fucking frog breeding operation required in the plot but congratulations, whether intentional or not, you managed to do it. Congratulations on your thoughtgrease leaking enough for you to come to all these conclusions. Clown war is coming, there's no doubt about that. It's got nothing to do with, and will probably never have anything to do with any sort of fake bullshit SIMS type game that calls upon meteors to ravage the houses of people that bought the game as a sort of first actual real stakes time travel type test. The fact that you've seemingly made an account soley to ask this question rings off several fucking alarms of the fact that you probably knew all this already and are just bullshitting, and yet here I am writing an unintentionally bigass explanation for fun in return.
So yeah, it's totally real. Go knock yourself out with that training child soldiers to play a fucking video game thing or whatever instead of just playing the supposed world ending game yourself. I'm sure that'll turn out completely fine, and will probably if not definitely only bring solid boons to your greater plans of riding apophis directly into Bilious Slick's supposed universe production factory.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino