is it gay to use exclamation points? - is it gay to be excited?

Uncle Sid

only thing better than a good meal is a free meal
kiwifarms.net
The exclamation point and the question mark are both based on looking at a cat from behind. A curious cat has a curved tail (?) while a startled cat has a straight tail (!).

In either instance, the . is the cat's asshole, so not only do these punctuations make you gay, but they make you a gay furry.

And now you can't unlearn that. You're welcome.

Wine em Dine em 69 em

Bus stop rat bag & fucked up old hag
kiwifarms.net
Yes. Not only gay, but you can tell a persons IQ by how many exclamation points they use in a SM post.
Here’s an example.
‘I used to eat at Golden Corral every week for years!!! Then when had got a new manager the quality got really bad!!! They wouldn’t not refund my drink beverage when they had gave me diet pepsi instead of Pepsi!!! I’ll never eat their again!!!

HERE YOU GO

friend of the gnomes
kiwifarms.net
No! Pokemon used to have every sentence in the game end in either a question mark or an exclamation point! Do they still do that? I know they did that in the early games!
toppercent.pngtwopercent.pngthreepercent.png

Last edited:

Dysnomia

Anime Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Yes. Not only gay, but you can tell a persons IQ by how many exclamation points they use in a SM post.
Here’s an example.
‘I used to eat at Golden Corral every week for years!!! Then when had got a new manager the quality got really bad!!! They wouldn’t not refund my drink beverage when they had gave me diet pepsi instead of Pepsi!!! I’ll never eat their again!!!

I feel like it's the equivalent of all caps. But the person isn't just yelling. They are overly excited. Usually for reasons that shouldn't be all that exciting.