Is it possible to copyright a copypasta?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m just trying to think of ways to make extra money in case the economy collapses. Is it possible to copyright a copypasta and make it into a NFT? Could I sue anyone who tries to repost it? Is there someway to negate fair use? Hell this could even be a good way to raise money for Josh and the farms if we could get this figured out.

Solution
I’m just trying to think of ways to make extra money in case the economy collapses. Is it possible to copyright a copypasta and make it into a NFT? Could I sue anyone who tries to repost it? Is there someway to negate fair use? Hell this could even be a good way to raise money for Josh and the farms if we could get this figured out.

GHTD

It's hip to be square!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, the guy who made the trollface copyrighted the meme and sued Hot Topic years later when they tried to make trollface merchandise, assuming it wasn't copyrighted.

So I'd say yes.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m just trying to think of ways to make extra sex jelly in case the economy collapses. Is it possible to copyright a fart and make it into a NFarT? Could I sue anyone who tries to repoot it? Is there someway to negate flatus use? Hell this could even be a good way to raise more plants for Josh and the farms if we could get this figured out.

themasterlurker

Custom title If specified, this will replace
kiwifarms.net
Technically, anything you write could, but when you have the intent of a 'copypasta' and the judge pulls it up and sees the definition of 'copypasta', your case will probably go out the window because the intent is for it to be shared.

I also forgot to mention that words like Kleenex and Band-aid, Hoover(ing) in the UK, despite their ubiquity, still have their trademarks enforced. The Red Cross will also tell people not to use their symbols because it is an internationally protected one, this can also be seen in Doom. Even when being historically accurate, you cannot, see the second image from Company of Heroes/

EDqNNf6XsAArJfh
Japan_Female_Medic.jpg

Last edited:

Evan_Wynn_D

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to try writing my very first copy pasta, here it goes.

It’s been said that a small group of innovative people could change the world. The question of course is: “Who will you be?” I’m gonna use a little thing called Google to find out. The search giant has been called “The Mother of All Searches”. They know a lot. So, let’s talk about you. You’re a little over the age of 30 right? And you’re an internet user? And a reader of this blog? Well then you’re in luck, because we’re going to have a little chat.

kittyfucker

FINALLY SPRINGTIME 🌸
kiwifarms.net

Solution

Woe-B-Gon (TM)

I'm being subverted by an anime avatar, plz hlp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in law school, and I've been involved in numerous off-duty police raids on Napster John Does, and I have over 300 confirmed fines paid by little old ladies who left their router WiFi open. I am trained in imposing-sounding e-mails and I'm the top copyright claimer in the entire US film and recording industry. You are nothing to me but just another Youtube channel to get copystriked. I will deplatform you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of violation-detecting bots across the Web and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, infringer. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can subpoena anywhere, anytime, and I can take your house in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my legal briefs. Not only am I extensively trained in unmoderated negotiation, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Walt Disney Corporation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit ISP form letters all over you and you will drown in them. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

kiwifarms.net
✨✨✨✨✨14 (NSFW DNI) | they/them | 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️ | (mediocre) Artist 🖌 | ♾autistic♾, ADHD, anxiety, depressed, mentally unstable | @penispenis2 my beloved ❤️❤️❤️ | extremely sensitive and easily offended🥺 | cancer ♋️ | white | Multifandom | 🇺🇸🇨🇦🇧🇬🇩🇿🇫🇷🇻🇳🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 | pfp made by @mediocreartist | Discord: shitcock#1234 | my bullshit opinion matters | respect my trigger warnings✨🥺 | absolute clown 🤡 | #BLM | #ACAB | #POOPSEX | #FreePalestine | #FuckIsrael | Antifa | Left wing | READ MY CARRD BEFORE FOLLOWING carrd.co/nobodycares | ❄️❄️❄️🤡🤡🤡🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🟩⬜⬛⬜🟩ur opinion is invalid🤡🏳️‍🌈✨✨✨