Disaster Is It Possible to Mix Cement Into a Vegan Milkshake? We Did It. -

Ashy the Angel

The Cultural Marxist under your bed
kiwifarms.net
I still don't understand why I'm supposed to care about some azn grifter homo getting a vegan bukkake while at least two guys got hit in the head with fucking pipes.
The guys who got jumped with weapons can't be refuted so the media is drawing attention away from that attack.
Maybe its because salty old fuck with a weapon gets rekt isn't very compelling news. The myth that it was an innocent old grandpa that dindunuffin was debunked immediately after the story came out.

IMG_20190711_145340.png

IMG_20190711_145318.jpg

Classic case of talk shit, get hit. There's nothing to really talk about there, unlike Ngo. Speaking of which:
He got beaten by a mob to the point of having a brain hemorrhage and neurological damage, doofus.
How many people are gonna fall for this shit? Who walks away from a brain hemorrhage after two days? Did you contribute to his 200k gofundme? Even smoothbrain Joe Rogan has enough MMA experience to call Andy on his grift (albeit mildly)

Anyway, there were never any cement shakes. The point of throwing shakes is to humiliate, not injure. Thats what the punching is for.

Attachments

Heather Mason

Best Girl
kiwifarms.net
Maybe its because salty old fuck with a weapon gets rekt isn't very compelling news. The myth that it was an innocent old grandpa that dindunuffin was debunked immediately after the story came out.

IMG_20190711_145340.png

IMG_20190711_145318.jpg

Classic case of talk shit, get hit. There's nothing to really talk about there, unlike Ngo. Speaking of which:
>our brand of violent exceptionalism is okay because it combats a brand of violent exceptionalism that we don't endorse
Kay

How many people are gonna fall for this shit? Who walks away from a brain hemorrhage after two days? Did you contribute to his 200k gofundme? Even smoothbrain Joe Rogan has enough MMA experience to call Andy on his grift (albeit mildly)
Someone could knock you out cold and your head could hit the pavement and you might walk away with a headache and nothing more. Some unlucky bastard gets the same treatment and gets a TBI and dies on the spot. I've seen enough shit to know cranial trauma is a very efficient way to murder somebody, intentionally or "accidentally". Head trauma of any kind is no joke and I'm not surprised you don't care. Had some antifag been in the same position I'm sure you'd be overwhelmed with concern

And please tell your antifag buddies to just start bringing guns to their protests. I'm tired of this stupid posturing. Either start stacking Nazi, Gamergate, Alt-right, white supremacist, colonialist, privileged, transphobic, cishet, white bodies in the street or go back to the basement you fucking LARPers

Piss Clam

Squeeze me.
kiwifarms.net
The whole thing is BS. Sure you can use a quick drying cement but when you are throwing it will be like a sand mixture or won't even come out of your cup. If you don't mix it with the proper things then it ain't going anywhere.

When I was a little lad, I worked for a bridge construction/pile driving company. We would have to cure the concrete depending on the temperature, but if you were shooting something at them you would use something that we call gunite for the vertical frames on bridges.

Antifa are still faggots and caused people to join the Nazi party in Germany.

Last edited:

PastryWitch

kiwifarms.net
@Ashy the Angel That was the most exceptional shit I ever read. Everyone with half a brain knows that a brain injury can go undetected. This is the main reason why it is advised that you go to the hospital if you get smacked in the head after an accident or a fight, even if you are lucid and feel fine. I truly hope you are just a dumb kid and will grow up soon.

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
Weren't people in thread suggesting that they were using silica gel cat litter to try and thicken it up for tossing at people? Like, that what those buckets were, was cat litter?

The whole thing is BS. Sure you can use a quick drying cement but when you are throwing it will be like a sand mixture or won't even come out of your cup. If you don't mix it with the proper things then it ain't going anywhere.
They were throwing the cups.

• Agree
Reactions: Vorhtbame

Piss Clam

Squeeze me.
kiwifarms.net
Weren't people in thread suggesting that they were using silica gel cat litter to try and thicken it up for tossing at people? Like, that what those buckets were, was cat litter?

They were throwing the cups.
Okay. But from the things I have read they were acting like it was some milkshake type mixture coming out of the cup. So yes you can use quick cement and form it in the cup by itself then throw it. It will be a hard cup hitting you. Anyone doing that is guilty of assault/battery.

Anyone throwing milkshake is also guilty. Lock the faggots up.

View attachment 836877

View attachment 836878

Anyway, there were never any cement shakes. The point of throwing shakes is to humiliate, not injure. Thats what the punching is for.
I can't wait to read the article about you getting beaten to death so I can tell your family nah exceptional individuals he's just doing it for attention.

Seriously, I want that for you, you hateful fucking exceptional individual.

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
And please tell your antifag buddies to just start bringing guns to their protests. I'm tired of this stupid posturing. Either start stacking Nazi, Gamergate, Alt-right, white supremacist, colonialist, privileged, transphobic, cishet, white bodies in the street or go back to the basement you fucking LARPers
I keep saying this, and I mean it: they want to be attacked. Like a crazy woman in a volatile relationship looking to destroy her husband's entire life, they're trying to provoke hardcore violence from people who know how to dish it out, then hide behind their own skirts and cry out in pain to everyone else as the blows start to land.

Even with the faggots in the MSM providing cover for them, they look like pathetic, delusional cowards now, screaming about "fascism" as they physically attack people who merely disagree with them. The moment people start really putting the boots to them, they'll wail that they were only throwing milkshakes, not rocks, only swinging pipes, not firing guns. That they were only fighting fascists, and then they'll point to their attackers and ask how peaceful and reasonable they look. And a large number of people will be fooled.

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really never did get an answer, does quick-dry cement cause chemical burns like regular cement? I know actual cement is nasty shit that will melt your skin off if you aren't paying attention, but the term quick-dry cement could refer to anything. Is it pussy water-solluble foam? Something more like polyurethane? Or epoxy? Or is it just rubber cement with a fancy name?
It's less caustic than conventional cement because it's designed to cure quicker, but it still contains calcium oxide, which means it's still quite capable of causing chemical burns. It's unlikely to cause major damage this way unless it hits a target's more sensative tissues (eyes, nose, mouth).

The thing is, quick-dry cement is only one of a few caustic chemicals rumored to be used by these clowns, with battery acid in particular being one ANTIFA's talked about at length.

Iwasamwillbe

Indra's net
kiwifarms.net
You can always depend on @Ashy the Angel to shit out exceptional takes, like this one:

IMG_20190711_145340.png

IMG_20190711_145318.jpg

What are those pictures supposed to prove exactly, except that the old guy actually did get attacked?

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1149341370278121473?s=19
It's amazing the levels of pseudoskepticism that come out of leftists like yourself whenever a preferred group of yours is made to look bad.

Because who the hell said that Andy Ngo actually recovered in that span of time? You can see on his Twitter timeline his fucked up face when he was going to the fucking hospital.

Anyway, there were never any cement shakes.
Lies. The Portland police department itself said that there were cement milkshakes. Unless you have proof that they're wrong, you are now blatantly concocting falsehoods in order to defend Antifa.

Because you are a terrorist sympathizer.

The point of throwing shakes is to humiliate, not injure. Thats what the punching is for.
And I assume that you're not okay with either, right?

Because anything else would make you a supporter of politically motivated violence and therefore a terrorism advocate.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino