Is it racist for a white person to celebrate black history month

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There’s this white girl I know and she is like obsessed with black people a little too much and only dates black guys and was like dating a 20 year older black guy than her he was 45 she dumped him because of the age difference and he cheated a lot but anyway she’s like very obsessed with black people only dates black men, and on Facebook she said a white person told her she shouldn’t celebrate black history month because she is white.

Is it racist or wrong for a white person to celebrate black history month?

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
imho it's wrong for anyone to celebrate black history month. why do niggers get an entire month to celebrate their history of not inventing, discovering, or creating anything of value? when are the American, Japanese, British, German, Australian, Swiss, Swedish, Icelandic, Irish, Scottish, Italian, and Russian history months?

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tbh she sounds racist already, because I'd feel like shit if some loon dated me only for my skin color, and not because they actually liked me for who I am.

Black History Month is a corporate gesture to keep up appearances and preemptively dispel any accusations of racism, despite it always focusing on the same few things over and over, rather than teaching us anything interesting about Africa's own history. Therefore, it's racist in and of itself, considering how much it focuses on slavery and the civil rights movement in America.

How come we all grew up in a nation that celebrates Black History Month every year, but most of us can't name more than a few African countries on a blank map? Who's the most significant person from Lethoso's history? Can you name five facts about Morocco off the top of your head without mentioning Casablanca? Can you name a single band from Africa other than Die Antvoord? No searching, do it all from memory.

Anyway, yeah, she's racist, but for many more reasons other than that.

j666

[/USER=80085]@j666,[/B] Thaks b[B ]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yes. white people should instead use the celebration of Black King & Queen History Month to reflect on the sinful demon within each and every white person. this demon is the source of the racism all white people are born with. white people can never STOP being racist, but they can fight the urge. if you are white, i recommend donating at least half of each paycheck you receive to the Black Community, as reparations to the harm you have done to them your entire life. if you are white, do not engage with the Black Community, as the demon inside of you creates an aura that physically harms Black Kings and Queens, so these reparations must be made in secret.
she is also racist for trying to taint the Pure gene pool of this Black King. the demon inside her makes her lust for Black Kings so that she can trap them in a marriage, followed by trapping him even further with tainted half-white children. this essentially makes him her Slave.

do not trust white people. do not engage with white people. Stay Safe, fellow Black Kings & Queens. I will pray for your safety. God be with you.

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
+_98efeff2cd6e45620702753ab3e81aa5.jpg

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Short answer: no, it is not.

Longer answer: black history month has to do with the accomplishments of individual blacks (some of which are impressive) as opposed to the race as a whole (which has done fuck all for centuries). Since many of them haven't been widely recognized, it's fine to do so. However, what most people do is take this as a celebration of blackness in general, even if the blacks in question are drug-abusing gangbangers.
Food for thought: if only blacks can celebrate black history month, does that mean only blacks can drink out of certain drinking fountains?

Racist answer: why the fuck do niggers get a month to themselves and crackers the Master Race, wetbacks, and slant eyes don't? I suppose the one consolation is nigger month is the shortest month of the year.

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
It's only racist If the sole reason you're doing it is to get inside Trent's anus.

Short answer: no, it is not.

Longer answer: black history month has to do with the accomplishments of individual blacks (some of which are impressive) as opposed to the race as a whole (which has done fuck all for centuries). Since many of them haven't been widely recognized, it's fine to do so. However, what most people do is take this as a celebration of blackness in general, even if the blacks in question are drug-abusing gangbangers.
Food for thought: if only blacks can celebrate black history month, does that mean only blacks can drink out of certain drinking fountains?

Racist answer: why the fuck do niggers get a month to themselves and crackers the Master Race, wetbacks, and slant eyes don't? I suppose the one consolation is nigger month is the shortest month of the year.

Seeing as how the only thing of note they've accomplished is inventing a method of manufacturing peanut butter I think we should just let them have this one.

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say racist (at least not intentionally), but it is the epitome of tryhard cringe. Especially if the "culture" is very hood-centered. Besides, it's impossible to assign an overall culture to a race. Imagine if someone told you that Italian and German food were both the same, or Chinese and Japanese are the same language

Shield Breaker

Blabber Mouth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There's already months for most of the groups you listed

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Black guy here.
You're all required to celebrate black history month or you're all racist pieces of shit.
Don't worry, I always dress to the nines for every black holiday for maximum non-racism.
Ebola Chan Kwanzaa 1.png

I also insist that everyone call me Muhammad Omar Mubotu Amin Hastings Banda Jamal and let everyone know that my great, great, great grandfather raped many black slave women, which makes me 100% black per Elizabeth Warren and Ward Churchill rules.

Quantum Diabetes

You got the touch..you got the powahhh…yeah!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey,blacks invented following Amazon trucks around and stealing packages, thereby inspiring the Amazon hub lockers!
They also invented selling a single egg at the gas station, robbing gay guys on Grindr hookups and of course, walking between train cars begging for change.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Hey,blacks invented following Amazon trucks around and stealing packages, thereby inspiring the Amazon hub lockers!
They also invented selling a single egg at the gas station, robbing gay guys on Grindr hookups and of course, walking between train cars begging for change.
At least two of those things are extremely based. Everyone should celebrate black history month by stealing Amazon packages from now on.

Sunday School Dropout

kiwifarms.net
No, but on the topic of black history, has anyone here ever noticed that black history isn even that big of a deal anymore? I legitimately forgot that it was Black history month. I‘ve seen few, few mentions about it this year. In fact one of the mentions was here on Kiwi Farms. I guess gays stole the spotlight from black people these past ten years.