Is it racist for a white person to celebrate black history month

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Then you should call me
Social justice warriors in the west: "Mispronouncing a proud PoC's name is a microaggression and racist, oppressive literal violence. Do better wypipo."

Black African reporter talking to another black African: "Are you serious nigga? That stupid ass pile of unpronounceable made up bullshit is your name? Is this a joke? Were your parents retarded? The kind of bullshit I have to put up with in this job, I swear."

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Thank god they don't have Jewish History month. One day of Holocaust memorial is enough with them crying about what assholes Nazi's were. I mean if you have money should you not share? Should you trick a guy into thinking he is signing something where he owes you $50 then he actually signs something saying he owes you $50,000? They are greedy assholes. They own all the hospitals, law firms, banks and expensive properties in the US.

Look, what Hitler did was wrong. Murdering people is wrong. But regardless no one wants those asshole attitude slinging Jews in their country. Its time for them to leave. Peacefully of course. Yet having an entire month dedicated to those Jews whining about that Holocaust would piss me off.

Things blacks have contributed to society = Shaft. Funk. Laurence Fishburn. Samuel L Jackson. Denzel Washington. Smoking weed with nappy hair.

Things Jews have contributed = taking all your money with hard attitude. Bah Mitzvahs you are not invited to.

I think we can all agree no one needs another Jewish Holiday certainly not a whole month of it. Time for them to exit.

Varg Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
Thank god they don't have Jewish History month. One day of Holocaust memorial is enough with them crying about what assholes Nazi's were. I mean if you have money should you not share? Should you trick a guy into thinking he is signing something where he owes you $50 then he actually signs something saying he owes you $50,000? They are greedy assholes. They own all the hospitals, law firms, banks and expensive properties in the US.

Look, what Hitler did was wrong. Murdering people is wrong. But regardless no one wants those asshole attitude slinging Jews in their country. Its time for them to leave. Peacefully of course. Yet having an entire month dedicated to those Jews whining about that Holocaust would piss me off.

Things blacks have contributed to society = Shaft. Funk. Laurence Fishburn. Samuel L Jackson. Denzel Washington. Smoking weed with nappy hair.

Things Jews have contributed = taking all your money with hard attitude. Bah Mitzvahs you are not invited to.

I think we can all agree no one needs another Jewish Holiday certainly not a whole month of it. Time for them to exit.

Jewish History Month is a Schroedinger's holiday. It's not JHM, until it suddenly is, which essentially means it's JHM all year round, but at the same time it isn't. The moment it becomes JHM is the moment any of the following triggers happen:

1. A person of Jewish descent is accused of any crime, misdeed, or social gaffe
2. World War 2 is mentioned
3. Israel is mentioned
4. Nazis are mentioned

Feel free to add your own trigger points - I'm sure I missed a few.

Shield Breaker

Blabber Mouth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jewish month is May, along with Asians. September is Hispanic, October is Italian and disabled people (lol), and November is American Indian. I don't really care, but it shows you which groups get the most pandering when the only two months that companies recognize are black and gay month.

Quantum Diabetes

Here we are face to face a couple of silver spoons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do you celebrate nigger month anyway? Gorge on KFC and then rob a convenient store while blasting Beyonce at top volume?
Go do a drive by, then roll up to 7-11 for some drank and blunt wrappers. Take a big piss on the side of the building.
Later. go to Olive Garden five minutes before they close, run the waitresses ass off, don't tip and demand for your meal to be comped because "bitch had an attitude".
Steal silverware and condiments.

Tweet that Olive Garden is rayciss and bask in the soyboy whiteknighting.

FeverGlitch

Well fuck
kiwifarms.net
Yes, it is. You are not welcome to party our successes in Aeronautical Pyramid Technology and Reaction Videos, you white niglets!