Is it worth making a lolcow thread on this nigger? -

HempSoap

Mad at the Industrial Revolution while on the Web
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I stumbled across a sperg known as Nick Robinson on YouTube today. I searched him on the farms and found that he does not yet have a thread. I find this interesting since he was metooed for being "creepy" quite a while ago.

He's certainly lolcow material with his gay video essays, literal fag brother, and the funniest part, he follows Chris Chan on Twitter (unironically). He's a leftoid sperg and self admitted "nerd". He's also a weeb and is fat.

So the question is, do I make the thread? Or is it too gay to document?

Solution
What you've posted about him isn't enough to make him a lolcow. Does he throw tantrums on social media? Does he embarrass himself publicly? Is he a laughingstock? Is his life crashing around him? Just being a left wing nerd doesn't make someone a lolcow.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think his videos are funneh, because they are out of the ordinary.

The cunt probably metooed him for the same reason as the one which accused Vinny Vinesauce.

HempSoap

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What you've posted about him isn't enough to make him a lolcow. Does he throw tantrums on social media? Does he embarrass himself publicly? Is he a laughingstock? Is his life crashing around him? Just being a left wing nerd doesn't make someone a lolcow.
Yeah you're right. He's pretty boring. Found one of his orbiters, however. A tranny that goes by "kobazco"... Speedrunner, faggy voice, shitposts on Twitter.
More potential for this retard?

Wowcoolusername

Autist. My pronouns are Retard/Faggot/Nigger
kiwifarms.net
Nick Robinson, as in "so I booked a flight to Japan" Nick Robinson?
20210520_002925.jpg

edit: added screenshot for clarity

Last edited:

HempSoap

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net