Is Kiwi Farms an academic source? - Could I cite it in a school research paper?

Cheerlead-in-Chief

kiwifarms.net
Which math fields/subjects did you see if you are comfortable with answering?
Power level: My last course was transition Math and there were 3 Tiers of exams and it was exclusively online. I failed Tier 1, retook the material and managed to gradually pass the parts that I failed at (Like Angles), and managed to pass the Tier 1 exam on my second try on the last day.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
I wrote a paper on ChrisChan once. I was already doing fine in the class and it was strictly optional extra credit, so nothing serious - but when an opportunity like that comes along, it's hard to pass up.

It really depends on the professor and how you're doing in the class overall. If you think you can get away with it, sure, go for it, why not?

Biden's Chosen

Support your Jewish community Support jewish news
kiwifarms.net

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
This crossed my mind ever since that one journal cited us.
It's unpublished/self-published, so I don't think most academics would consider it "reliable", other than maybe for the links which are contained in the articles. I believe the bare basic standard is for the content to have gone through some type of publishing agency.

(Similar to how citing Wikipedia articles themselves aren't reliable, but using Wikipedia as a database for the citations and links included in the articles is).