Is Kiwi Farms as hateful as 4Chan? - Asking for a friend

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
My best friend has never been on Kiwi Farms but is familiar with Chan culture. While he certainly has no real disdain for the latter, he did describe it as "hateful" (which is referring to how bitter and cynical Channers are) and asked if this site is in a similar vein. So I'd like to pose this question to you Kiwis: is the Farms as hateful as 4Chan?

Ripple

Laugh with me
kiwifarms.net
Don’t pay attention to these small handful of hateful forum users. They think being rude is a substitute for a communal identity.
Older forum users like myself know that this site was created by the fans of a young artist who regularly published his experiences on a quest to find love.
You and your friend should know that the Farms are a friendly place, welcome and accepting of all! :)

Moswald Osley

kiwifarms.net
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Fedbois move along, this is an Aspie's neighborhood.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don’t pay attention to these small handful of hateful forum users. They think being rude is a substitute for a communal identity.
Older forum users like myself know that this site was created by the fans of a young artist who regularly published his experiences on a quest to find love.
You and your friend should know that the Farms are a friendly place, welcome and accepting of all! :)
That guy joined in 2016 you fucking newfag.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Better to be a youngfag and kind than an old bitter man. One day you’ll look back and see your errors.
Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?
2200 EST, 05/28/2020, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your cowardly friends as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.

Flash

kiwifarms.net
I disagree with a lot of shit that gets said on this site, but overall I'd say people are less cunty here than they are on 4chan. that's just based on my own personal experience though