Is Mariposa Electrique a mean cunt who was born with a cunt or a mean dick who got his cock inverted? -

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
some faggot said:
This is a very serious question to give me some perspective on what I'm dealing with in this OCD suffering asshole.

ME is either a TERF is they are a natal female or Tru(e)Scum if they are transsexual, both highly reviled creatures in the LGBTQ+ mainstream. Which is it , please?
lol Calm down, you're both faggots.

But... as the king of faggots, can't you just order him to be less of a faggot? Or is that against the faggot code?

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
Thomas finally your dementia has taken over I see. I mean you turn panhandles into dicks, fondle dogs, think it's ok for sex to have children, live in filth, eat garbage and come back here to be humiliated. You have perversions within perversions.

Can't you be a "normal" nasty old man? You know, shaking your fist at children on the lawn? Wearing a cap and sitting with other old men at the park?

idk who the user "Mariposa Electrique" is, but you were rude and used demeaning words to describe women. I think your dementia reached the point that at sundown you become restless and create problems.

The time has come for the bed with fixation straps Thomas.