Is Mariposa Electrique a mean cunt who was born with a cunt or a mean dick who got his cock inverted? -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty fucking sexist to question one's gender, Tom.
Tommie is full of hypocrisy. He hates trans women, but he demands to be recognised as whatever autistic word salad he claims his gender is today. He hates gay men, but he sucks cock. And he whines about how much he doesn’t care about us, but he can’t leave this forum alone.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Cyberbowl-dozing my way thru graduation!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom, have you ever noticed that attempts at farming your personal army suck and there's no way to distract from your degeneracy?
The space jews are not real.
You're not Intersexed. The most legitimate diagnosis you have is paraphilic disorder and skizoaffective disorder.
Space Jews?!

You mean these ones Tommy keeps talking about?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
A question for the old dirty perverted man called @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg Woof woof.

Tom why do you hate @Mariposa Electrique So much? You know you show just how manly you really are. And again with a slur about female genitals so manly of you.

And why do you hate transsexuals so much. is that why you are out to try to destroy the trans community and make them all look like dog fingering child rapist?

Old man you are one very angry old dirty perverted old MAN. And you are a man tom a very foul gross and aggressive one at that.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom seems extra aggravated lately. Is it because his prediction of space Jews was wrong or because he was catfished?
3:19:00 on next upload has response, sped.
lol, you're an idiot and gigantic stupid @Coach Kreeton Of All That Can I send you a Lysol Inhaler for a gift?

Tommie you okay? This is a new low. Holidays got you down?
Thank you for your concern, but i'm actually just bone tired and in a murderous mood toward several individuals who have been obsessively diligent in attempting to destroy my life. Jimmy McGill/Gook Choy/Extra Ducksauce/Millennial Turkeys/Dog Finger Studios is bragging about getting me evicted from my last domicile and this one and is threatening to do it a third time. Mariposa is an insane post op truscum egging dave on who is an insane perennial preop nobody would ever approve for surgery, while sneasel keeps it all turned up high and these fucks are the newbies in the crowd. This asshole has been dogging me everywhere coming up on 12 years next June.

The "Hoffman Associates" have been launching troll operations at me since mid august.

Look, this is what's real. I never raped a child, fucked a dog or hounded a you tuber to suicide. I was known as "Crazy" Tommie because I won't take any shit from anybody , especially not if you're wearing a badge and carrying a gun trying to violate my rights or somebody's rights in range of my hearing or vision. i'm totally fucking nuts, but totally in control , like Gilbert Gottfried kind of nuts. My diagnosis is GD with co-morbid CPTSD from a lifetime of abuse. I'm messy , but i'm a fucking brilliant artist a lot of people adore, so i get a pass for that. My "shithovel" of a studio is pretty orderly in comparison to your typical brilliant artist.

I am not a "male" or "female" , "man" or "woman" . I am Intersex. I'm bigender, but not at all fluid. My nature is feminine, but my outward presentation is gender neutral. My name is Tommie and my preferred pronouns are she/her. I'm strictly monogamous and heterosexual but for casual sex, i'm pan and you just have to be an interesting person, have a pleasant smell and understand that you're not going to poke your pecker in my pooper, if you have a penis.

I have a mother who loves me, several very close friends i've known since long before the internet went public and a modest global following of fellow dissident artists and educators. Anybody claiming that anything i have stated here is false is simply wrong and is most likely mentally disturbed in some way.

Goodnight.

Happy Day

Peace

What's it like being a creepy half man half turtle grandpa troon clinging onto trends decades ahead of you?
I wouldn't know. What's it like being a dumbed down, hive minded pervert , ridiculing strangers you don't even understand?
Thomas finally your dementia has taken over I see. I mean you turn panhandles into dicks, fondle dogs, think it's ok for sex to have children, live in filth, eat garbage and come back here to be humiliated. You have perversions within perversions.

Can't you be a "normal" nasty old man? You know, shaking your fist at children on the lawn? Wearing a cap and sitting with other old men at the park?

idk who the user "Mariposa Electrique" is, but you were rude and used demeaning words to describe women. I think your dementia reached the point that at sundown you become restless and create problems.

The time has come for the bed with fixation straps Thomas.

meh. instead of responding to any of this delusional nonsense you self loathing narcissistic nitwits obsess on for no other reason than to boost your own shitty self esteem, i'll just drop this little bit of evidence of how i behave toward minors when I am not under attack by self mutilated perverts and their Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army. I'm way too busy to waste any time at all here until much later. To most children and their parents, I'm an auntie, not a predator.

Teen Trans Man asked:
Has anyone ever been so ready to come out but is it just not the right time? I’ve always felt like I wasn’t in the right body, I’m only 15 so I feel like I’m too young to really be making any big decisions but I also know that what I’m feeling is also right?( no clue if that makes sense) I have a very liberal family so that’s a plus I know if I come out to them they’ll be excepting, but I feel very guilty cause I’m biologicaly their only daughter and I know they’ll ask a lot of questions and I’m not A big fan of answering their questions cause they can be a little judgy.
I live in a small town in the south, where there’s a lot of lgbtq hate. I’m more afraid of everyone else knowing then my family knowing. My only friend has repeatedly said things like “I support trans people but I don’t understand why people need to change their body’s to be themselves, natural beauty is what counts” or “ if they can identify as that why can’t I identify as a black” she’s sis, straight, and white and comes from a very privileged family ( she’s really great when it doesn’t come to that or politics) so I know she can’t really understand what I’m feeling, and I know if I tell her I’m probably going to lose my only friend, most of the people in the county have the same views as her so that a little uncomfortable.
Out of four children I’m definitely the one with the most issues I’m In Therapy have a service dog and have a lot of medical issues, so I feel like on top of all of that being trans is just a lot for my family I feel so very guilty about it and I know I shouldn’t but I do.
Sorry this was practically a novel that was
✨
messy
✨
and all over the place

• Sweetie, you have three more years before you become responsible for yourself. I don't think it's in your best interest to do that alone inside your head. I think it's time for you to come out to your family. Have you got any friends you're out to?
    • I came out to my cousin and she was very excepting but she lives across the country so it felt a little easier

• that's a start. are you out to your therapist and tell us a little more about your parents and their relationship with you , please?

You're at a point where you need to openly assert your "biological gender" identity. Hopefully your parents and friend can learn to understand that gender is not dependent on sex and a small percentage of people are born with brains wired for the wrong genitals. it's a totally natural thing that happens and there is nothing at all pathological about it. Most of us learn to live very well with it without modifying our bodies surgically and a lot of us live in transgender mode without any hormones either. The main therapy for GD is just to be yourself.
      You'll find that very little will change in your personality as a whole beyond you not pretending to be female in the head any more and will be able to act more normally without the inhibitions from being busted faking it.
      What is the nearest large city to you?

• Yep they were the first one I told since they are nonbinary it felt like they would understand. Well my relationship with my parents isn’t bad I’m a carbon copy of my dad but am closer to my mom and I do understand from therapy
      that I’m emotionally not there sometimes, my dad doesn’t open up and I kinda just take after that.
      Ahhh I’m pretty sure my parents would understand if they looked more into it and did a little more research, but I’m not sure my friend will. I want to be myself but what if the people around me shun me it’s a very scary thought.
      That’s good to know I’m not good with change and this is in a sense a huge change.
      Nashville TN is the closest
      Thank you so much for taking time to answer me this means so much to me
      💕

It's what I do, dear. Being useful helps me keep from hating myself.
      If I may ask, are both your parents Chinese, from somewhere else or mixed and what does dad do for a living?
      I think you may be able to approach it easiest from a social transition standpoint. Don't even talk about T or surgery unless you're asked. You don't have much bust and working out will make what you do have disappear quickly without cutting.
      Just move toward presenting in boy mode. Masculine girls have always had an easier time of it than effeminate boys. You definitely want to reach out to
      PFLAG Nashville
      Human Rights Campaign
      and
      GLAAD
      local chapters who may have members available to do some outreach to your parents.
      my group
      Science of Sex And Gender Library
      has a lot of technical info as well as parents and health care providers in it and
      Parents of Transgender Children
      is the most recommended parental support group.

• thank you
      ❤️
      make sure to have time to help yourself too!
      Yeah my dads Asian but my mom is white, my dads a bartender and my mom is a stay at home mom, which is great, I do have a few siblings and I’m the second oldest so I definitely wasn’t really a big priority until I got sick.
      Ahhh yes that definitely what I was heading to I feel if I did ever bing up medically transitioning that would kinda freak them out. I guess I’m gonna start working out
      💪

My parents are definitely more scientific so that’ll help! Thank you!

First Chris Chan, now Tommie is going after @Mariposa Electrique.

You are very popular among the lolcow community.
Study the results of this search to understand why Transmedicalism + Passing Privilege == One Giant Flaming Asshole.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One Giant Flaming Asshole.
It's not nice to talk about your anus like that, Tom. It lost its flame long ago after it realized no cocks would ever take interest. Tom, this "thread" isn't about me, it's just another smoke screen to drone on and on about your lies.

I'll always be 100x the woman you could ever be by divine assignment by God.

Also, Tom. I'm getting 75 dollars for each of these posts. And I just got 500 dollars for you dedicating a thread in my name. How much did you get?

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net