Is Mariposa Electrique a mean cunt who was born with a cunt or a mean dick who got his cock inverted? -

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Three days left for the 2020 Space Jew cunt install/ Holocaust of all who mocked Tom. If they don't show, you know what you gotta do, Tom. Don't fuck it up or you'll wind up back in another crazy house with no weed, dumpsters or internet access & they'll probably force you to bathe.
When his SpaceJewVagoo fails to appear, what do we think his excuse will be?

i) "I was just pretending to be retarded, you vicious vapid vidiots!"
ii) "It's real, but you guys would just see it as an unwashed micropenis."
iii) "I didn't want one anyway, they're dirty and they smell weird."
iv) "CosmicCunt installation has been pushed back because of cyberterrorism against me by DoD IT contractors on AMB!"

On topic for the thread: Tom, @Mariposa Electrique could have a dong like an 18 hands Arabian stallion, a Billy Gibbons beard, and hands that could palm a medicine ball and she would still be more womanly than you. You're a man and no amount of disassociation or titty skittles is gonna change that. Cope and seethe, Meth-uselah.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

Deadpool

Life is stupid, laugh at it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
nah, similarly to Cosmos, Mariposa Electrique is just a femcel that projects her insecurities into the individuals documented in this website
But that's nothing too uncommon, you see many of those types, especially at BP and lolcow.farm, and it isn't something exclusive of females.

That being said, you're more similar to her than you'd like to admit Tom.
Which unfunny, banned, faggot are you a sock of?

Last edited:

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
When his SpaceJewVagoo fails to appear, what do we think his excuse will be?

i) "I was just pretending to be retarded, you vicious vapid vidiots!"
ii) "It's real, but you guys would just see it as an unwashed micropenis."
iii) "I didn't want one anyway, they're dirty and they smell weird."
iv) "CosmicCunt installation has been pushed back because of cyberterrorism against me by DoD IT contractors on AMB!"

On topic for the thread: Tom, @Mariposa Electrique could have a dong like an 18 hands Arabian stallion, a Billy Gibbons beard, and hands that could palm a medicine ball and she would still be more womanly than you. You're a man and no amount of disassociation or titty skittles is gonna change that. Cope and seethe, Meth-uselah.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘
I think he's already started dragging his goalpost on this but I forget what he said. A lot of failed apocalyptic prophets & cults walk it back to being an unobserved change up in heaven, space, wrong date or whatever & just hope no one quotes their specific words back at them. Tom just blocks people & flails impotently on other subjects because being proven wrong again is normal for him by now.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
First Null, now Mariposa, soon everyone who has posted in the Tommy fourm will get their own "lolcow" thread. It's the only logical extreme.

Also the OP is terrible 0/10.
I probably won't, because he allegedly "blocked" me for questioning his intelligence, which doesn't make sense, since everyone here does exactly that.

Tommy, you have proven time and time again that you are an insane, mentally deficient sexual deviant. No one believes anything you say, because you always contradict yourself. No one refers to you as a woman because you make no effort to look, act, or sound feminine. No one takes you seriously as intersex because that is a legitimate medical condition that you have never produced any actual evidence of. No one on this forum sees any of your posts and expects it to be anything other than a word salad of conspiracy theories that the entire world is out to get you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201221-231738_kindlephoto-411408790.png
    Screenshot_20201221-231738_kindlephoto-411408790.png
    51 KB · Views: 22