Is Mariposa Electrique a mean cunt who was born with a cunt or a mean dick who got his cock inverted? -

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
When his SpaceJewVagoo fails to appear, what do we think his excuse will be?

i) "I was just pretending to be retarded, you vicious vapid vidiots!"
ii) "It's real, but you guys would just see it as an unwashed micropenis."
iii) "I didn't want one anyway, they're dirty and they smell weird."
iv) "CosmicCunt installation has been pushed back because of cyberterrorism against me by DoD IT contractors on AMB!"

On topic for the thread: Tom, @Mariposa Electrique could have a dong like an 18 hands Arabian stallion, a Billy Gibbons beard, and hands that could palm a medicine ball and she would still be more womanly than you. You're a man and no amount of disassociation or titty skittles is gonna change that. Cope and seethe, Meth-uselah.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘
It really troubles me that I read all of those in his voice.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you probably aren't. In your case I'd say for sure you aren't Tommy.
i don't quite follow your reasoning with so many people here telling the world how much better they are than me. could you clarify this a little, please?
With the amount of shit threads this walking corpse is making I wonder if he's been going through the dumpster again.

Attachments

• chooseyourweapon.png
    chooseyourweapon.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 29

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Aren't you the one who calls people like @Mariposa Electrique that word all the time when you get slightly mad?
on rare occasion in a pest hole like this , i might. i remember calling chimpburgers that because he is a niggardly motherfucker , but not madame estupido puta la pera (probably grammatically incorrect, but accurate. she woman is a stupid whore of a bitch. no translator needed on that, Senora Shitstain) .

Personally, I would rather not be exposed to the word but you have to admit these things:

There are black people who are righteous and there are black people who are niggers who fuck everything up for righteous black people and there are many more white niggers than black ones as is clearly demonstrated in this toilet by all of you niggers, few of whom are African-American.
Except, you called me a nigger..You're so jealous Tom. You wanna be me. You can't Tom. God gave me the correct DNA. :semperfidelis:
i hate to disappoint you , you nasty cunt of a fuck bag sex slave to some greasy spic, but i don't and i'm also not likely to respond to you any more if you're getting money for smack talking me, puta.
Imagine coming to Kiwi Farms and making a whole thread about how some random young woman is laughing at you. Don't worry, Tom. I sent the mods a message, and they said they'll take care of it right away.
Imagine being so stupid of a troll that he doesn't realize that his thread was not for any other purpose than aggravating that random young woman and her fans. i certainly wasn't whining and i definitely trolled you into making a whole mess of stupid remarks. thanks for playing, sucker.

Who is more racist?

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i don't quite follow your reasoning with so many people here telling the world how much better they are than me. could you clarify this a little, please?
People are pointing out your behavior and making small attacks at you for said behavior. You aren't addressing anything anyone else has done specifically. You're calling people names and making accusations with literally no evidence. It doesn't help your case at all.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
People are pointing out your behavior and making small attacks at you for said behavior. You aren't addressing anything anyone else has done specifically. You're calling people names and making accusations with literally no evidence. It doesn't help your case at all.
You literally have no evidence for what you're accusing me of, sped, so i guess we're even, right? Specifically, you are all being played by this group to do their dirty work for them poisoning my web presence.

Here is the most recent specific thing that was done to me by them. All you assholes are is a bunch of poo flinging chumpanzees.
hoffmangroup.pngmaxpower0001.PNG

You've used it plenty of times, faggot.
show proof or STFU, maggot, and so what if I did, tard boy?

Last edited by a moderator:

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
show proof or STFU, maggot, and so what if I did, tard boy?
Screenshot_20201229-212636_kindlephoto-384689493.png

Here you are not only admitting to it, but also using it IN THIS FUCKING THREAD. You have proven time and time again that you have the memory of a fucking goldfish. And "so what if I did"? Do you not understand what hypocrisy is?

Tommy, you are in no position to be calling other people "tards", because you are King of the Tards.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1817226
Here you are not only admitting to it, but also using it IN THIS FUCKING THREAD. You have proven time and time again that you have the memory of a fucking goldfish. And "so what if I did"? Do you not understand what hypocrisy is?

Tommy, you are in no position to be calling other people "tards", because you are King of the Tards.

Lol, if I'm the King of the Tards, you must be the God of all Derps, derp.
https://soundcloud.com/barontremaynecaple%2Fbaron-tremayne-capleautism-man-joshua-conner-moon-kiwifarms-anthem-beefdiss-song-2019clean