Is Mariposa Electrique a mean cunt who was born with a cunt or a mean dick who got his cock inverted? -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest

Nice kindergarten level comeback, Tom.
keep derping , derp. you're ignored now. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/what-...unications-act-means-to-the-kiwi-farms.82508/

Last edited by a moderator:

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
Is this the rate everything that Tommy doesn’t like MATI or Dumb? I still have yet to see a comment that contains positive stickers on any of his posts.
You still haven't figured out that Tommie is the most intelligent and beautiful woman alive, and we're all just tards?

/s

This isn't the first time you've told me that you were blocking me, you fucking mongoloid.

Person of Interest
Is this the rate everything that Tommy doesn’t like MATI or Dumb? I still have yet to see a comment that contains positive stickers on any of his posts.
That should read "her" posts please, Alpert. I'm a bigender Intersex person who is not at all fluid and my male aspect is extremely unpleasant.

The Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army based here has some language comprehension issues with me eloquent humor and get upset with me a lot. Heaven only knows why.

This isn't the first time you've told me that you were blocking me, you fucking mongoloid.
so? you're blocked now fromunda @CheesyBoy https://soundcloud.com/barontremaynecaple%2Fbaron-tremayne-capleautism-man-joshua-conner-moon-kiwifarms-anthem-beefdiss-song-2019clean

albert chan

#1 Jughead fan
True & Honest Fan
That should read "her" posts please, Alpert. I'm a bigender Intersex person who is not at all fluid and my male aspect is extremely unpleasant.
>Alpert
>
bigender Intersex person

C48B41A5-EC21-425C-AE49-C310744E40C6.gif

I was going to stay out of this one, but aside from spelling my name wrong, this is just way too much to deal with.

Person of Interest
>Alpert
>
bigender Intersex person

View attachment 1817292

I was going to stay out of this one, but aside from spelling my name wrong, this is just way too much to deal with.
Most likely because you're unfamiliar with any true science of sex and gender. There are 39 distinct intersex body variations described. I was almost certainly born hermaphroditic before my genitals were surgically modified.

there three sexes and four genders that present in human biology. Male, Female and Intersex. The genders are:

agender
bigender
cisgender
transgender

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
Most likely because you're unfamiliar with any true science of sex and gender. There are 39 distinct intersex body variations described. I was almost certainly born hermaphroditic before my genitals were surgically modified.

there three sexes and four genders that present in human biology. Male, Female and Intersex. The genders are:

agender
bigender
cisgender
transgender
You have never once produced evidence of being intersex. This is why we mock your claims.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
So the entire basis of your bigender crap is that you don’t like the fact that your “male aspect is extremely unpleasant” and makes you do things like attempt to rape children and masturbate dogs.

Sounds like cowardice to me. Sounds like rather than own up to and work on your personality issues, you’re just blaming them on some separate “male aspect.” What a lazy fellow you are.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
Nurse!

Tommy's on the computer again.

Space Jews?!

You mean these ones Tommy keeps talking about?

I thought he meant these ones.
Stupid white people really shouldn't be using the N word with such abandon.
on rare occasion in a pest hole like this , i might. i remember calling chimpburgers that because he is a niggardly motherfucker , but not madame estupido puta la pera (probably grammatically incorrect, but accurate. she woman is a stupid whore of a bitch. no translator needed on that, Senora Shitstain) .

Personally, I would rather not be exposed to the word but you have to admit these things:

There are black people who are righteous and there are black people who are niggers who fuck everything up for righteous black people and there are many more white niggers than black ones as is clearly demonstrated in this toilet by all of you niggers, few of whom are African-American.

i hate to disappoint you , you nasty cunt of a fuck bag sex slave to some greasy spic, but i don't and i'm also not likely to respond to you any more if you're getting money for smack talking me, puta.

Imagine being so stupid of a troll that he doesn't realize that his thread was not for any other purpose than aggravating that random young woman and her fans. i certainly wasn't whining and i definitely trolled you into making a whole mess of stupid remarks. thanks for playing, sucker.
I agree. Stupid white people like yourself definitely shouldn't call people ”the N word”.

Edit - by the way, you do know the Spanish sentence you used means ”stupid whore the pear”, right?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
3:19:00 on next upload has response, sped.

lol, you're an idiot and gigantic stupid @Coach Kreeton Of All That Can I send you a Lysol Inhaler for a gift?

Thank you for your concern, but i'm actually just bone tired and in a murderous mood toward several individuals who have been obsessively diligent in attempting to destroy my life. Jimmy McGill/Gook Choy/Extra Ducksauce/Millennial Turkeys/Dog Finger Studios is bragging about getting me evicted from my last domicile and this one and is threatening to do it a third time. Mariposa is an insane post op truscum egging dave on who is an insane perennial preop nobody would ever approve for surgery, while sneasel keeps it all turned up high and these fucks are the newbies in the crowd. This asshole has been dogging me everywhere coming up on 12 years next June.

The "Hoffman Associates" have been launching troll operations at me since mid august.

Look, this is what's real. I never raped a child, fucked a dog or hounded a you tuber to suicide. I was known as "Crazy" Tommie because I won't take any shit from anybody , especially not if you're wearing a badge and carrying a gun trying to violate my rights or somebody's rights in range of my hearing or vision. i'm totally fucking nuts, but totally in control , like Gilbert Gottfried kind of nuts. My diagnosis is GD with co-morbid CPTSD from a lifetime of abuse. I'm messy , but i'm a fucking brilliant artist a lot of people adore, so i get a pass for that. My "shithovel" of a studio is pretty orderly in comparison to your typical brilliant artist.

I am not a "male" or "female" , "man" or "woman" . I am Intersex. I'm bigender, but not at all fluid. My nature is feminine, but my outward presentation is gender neutral. My name is Tommie and my preferred pronouns are she/her. I'm strictly monogamous and heterosexual but for casual sex, i'm pan and you just have to be an interesting person, have a pleasant smell and understand that you're not going to poke your pecker in my pooper, if you have a penis.

I have a mother who loves me, several very close friends i've known since long before the internet went public and a modest global following of fellow dissident artists and educators. Anybody claiming that anything i have stated here is false is simply wrong and is most likely mentally disturbed in some way.
Tom Lets stop this shit tom. the pronoun for something not male or female is wshat? ( IT ) tom it is ( IT )
Now do stop making excuses for your shitty filthy shit hole you are losing.
Soon tom it will be back to living in your favorite place the dumpster.
Study the results of this search to understand why Transmedicalism + Passing Privilege == One Giant Flaming Asshole.

Tom you do get that a bunch of spastic trenders doing a wiki page is just more idiocy of the tumblr crap. Do get intelligent people see through the idiocy of non binary pretend time.

Stop playing dress up my oppression points.

Now do get you are mocking a physical neurological condition and a genetic one as well with that intersex bullshit. You do not know science and have made that very clear.

Even a 5th grader knows more about science than you do.
With the amount of shit threads this walking corpse is making I wonder if he's been going through the dumpster again.
Always that is where tom gets his best food.
Are you a paedophile who became a dog rapist or a dog rapist who became a paedophile?
That would depend on which he touched first his sister or the family dog.
Tommie TERFs and Truscum aren't the only people who don't buy into your Bullshit. Also, what's your problem with Truscum?
Oh he hates us for using medical science to prove he is not intersex or trans. And that we go by the strict definition of transsexualism. Had to be voicing it by 3 to 7 years old. have psychiatric evaluation for years and during treatment.
All of us have one thing that we hated from early childhood.
So he mocks us calls us TRUSCUM. they call themselves ironically TOOCUTE's It is all very biased and driven to shut us up and to take our place. being call trans women.
i don't quite follow your reasoning with so many people here telling the world how much better they are than me. could you clarify this a little, please?
No tom that is because you are mentally ill tom. a severe case of schizophrenia you posses many different delusions. that incluDE

DID
Paranoia
Grandeur

and so many more including psychosexual disorders that lead to an aggressive sexual predator with no ability for reasoning.
Stupid white people really shouldn't be using the N word with such abandon.
And tom guess what you are both stupid and white.

And digging yourself in deeper as a totally brain dead moron.
Except, you called me a nigger..You're so jealous Tom. You wanna be me. You can't Tom. God gave me the correct DNA. :semperfidelis:
He is just jealous of you. He hates being a fat nasty smelly old man and wants to have your life that he will never have.

Tom is a very jealous old man that has as a male ruined his gross life as a known pedophile who molest dogs as well.

And tom is insanely jealous of anyone feminine.

But then even President Harry Truman was more feminine than tom.
on rare occasion in a pest hole like this , i might. i remember calling chimpburgers that because he is a niggardly motherfucker , but not madame estupido puta la pera (probably grammatically incorrect, but accurate. she woman is a stupid whore of a bitch. no translator needed on that, Senora Shitstain) .

Personally, I would rather not be exposed to the word but you have to admit these things:

There are black people who are righteous and there are black people who are niggers who fuck everything up for righteous black people and there are many more white niggers than black ones as is clearly demonstrated in this toilet by all of you niggers, few of whom are African-American.

i hate to disappoint you , you nasty cunt of a fuck bag sex slave to some greasy spic, but i don't and i'm also not likely to respond to you any more if you're getting money for smack talking me, puta.

Imagine being so stupid of a troll that he doesn't realize that his thread was not for any other purpose than aggravating that random young woman and her fans. i certainly wasn't whining and i definitely trolled you into making a whole mess of stupid remarks. thanks for playing, sucker.
You personally use it all the time tom. Look you can not try to hide behind being trans as a reason you raped a child and fingered a dog is your male aspect.
And tom look at the stupid remarks and who has all those bad marks as for what you posted? Dumb ring a bell Mad at the internet? Tom you get a lot of those.
You literally have no evidence for what you're accusing me of, sped, so i guess we're even, right? Specifically, you are all being played by this group to do their dirty work for them poisoning my web presence.

Here is the most recent specific thing that was done to me by them. All you assholes are is a bunch of poo flinging chumpanzees.
OK tom go to page one of general disgustion and read and yes tom i did misspell it. because every single thread of your subforum is disgusting.

It is all made so by the raging speges of a disgusting pedophile dog fingering pervert. Namely you.
show proof or STFU, maggot, and so what if I did, tard boy?
Tom anyone that does so is raged on by you. You know @Postal_Rat did tell you the truth when they said people would bother you less if it were not for the fact you predictably explode every time.

And it is comically one of the most premium cows milk event of the day. call it the tommy spergathon.
No they are not tom. if you put everyone that told you the truth on ignore you would have no one to sperg at.

The Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army based here has some language comprehension issues with me eloquent humor and get upset with me a lot. Heaven only knows why.

No tom it should not you horrible bald headed child touching dog mongler.

He is exactly what they should put.
Again tom not true.

agender
bigender
cisgender
transgender
wrong again. that is not medically proven tom. that is tumblr idiocy. and social studies majors crap.

See tom there may be gay straight heterosexual but there is only two sexes two genders TOM. the so called spectrum is really a misnomer of the ineffective brains of the tumblr trender.

The mosaic of the brain is for ease of connection tom. there are DI morph two changes

Diamorphic clusters in the limbic system even in cortical parts but not as large of a gap.

Do get the differences tom cortical is higher levels of reasoning and memory. limbic is emotions and autonomic control and the senses.

You really do not get it do you tom. evolution tom that word a lot of religo psycho babbling people like you hate to,.

two sexes only need for two genders. They get a bit cross wired sometimes. But that does not change the fact that gender is a binary setup. to say otherwise and knowing medical science is unfathomable.

Person of Interest
Tom Lets stop this shit tom. the pronoun for something not male or female is wshat? ( IT ) tom it is ( IT )
Now do stop making excuses for your shitty filthy shit hole you are losing.
Soon tom it will be back to living in your favorite place the dumpster.

Tom you do get that a bunch of spastic trenders doing a wiki page is just more idiocy of the tumblr crap. Do get intelligent people see through the idiocy of non binary pretend time.

Stop playing dress up my oppression points.

Now do get you are mocking a physical neurological condition and a genetic one as well with that intersex bullshit. You do not know science and have made that very clear.

Even a 5th grader knows more about science than you do.

Always that is where tom gets his best food.

That would depend on which he touched first his sister or the family dog.

Oh he hates us for using medical science to prove he is not intersex or trans. And that we go by the strict definition of transsexualism. Had to be voicing it by 3 to 7 years old. have psychiatric evaluation for years and during treatment.
All of us have one thing that we hated from early childhood.
So he mocks us calls us TRUSCUM. they call themselves ironically TOOCUTE's It is all very biased and driven to shut us up and to take our place. being call trans women.

No tom that is because you are mentally ill tom. a severe case of schizophrenia you posses many different delusions. that incluDE

DID
Paranoia
Grandeur

and so many more including psychosexual disorders that lead to an aggressive sexual predator with no ability for reasoning.

And tom guess what you are both stupid and white.

And digging yourself in deeper as a totally brain dead moron.

He is just jealous of you. He hates being a fat nasty smelly old man and wants to have your life that he will never have.

Tom is a very jealous old man that has as a male ruined his gross life as a known pedophile who molest dogs as well.

And tom is insanely jealous of anyone feminine.

But then even President Harry Truman was more feminine than tom.

You personally use it all the time tom. Look you can not try to hide behind being trans as a reason you raped a child and fingered a dog is your male aspect.
And tom look at the stupid remarks and who has all those bad marks as for what you posted? Dumb ring a bell Mad at the internet? Tom you get a lot of those.

OK tom go to page one of general disgustion and read and yes tom i did misspell it. because every single thread of your subforum is disgusting.

It is all made so by the raging speges of a disgusting pedophile dog fingering pervert. Namely you.

Tom anyone that does so is raged on by you. You know @Postal_Rat did tell you the truth when they said people would bother you less if it were not for the fact you predictably explode every time.

And it is comically one of the most premium cows milk event of the day. call it the tommy spergathon.

No they are not tom. if you put everyone that told you the truth on ignore you would have no one to sperg at.

No tom it should not you horrible bald headed child touching dog mongler.

He is exactly what they should put.

Again tom not true.

wrong again. that is not medically proven tom. that is tumblr idiocy. and social studies majors crap.

See tom there may be gay straight heterosexual but there is only two sexes two genders TOM. the so called spectrum is really a misnomer of the ineffective brains of the tumblr trender.

The mosaic of the brain is for ease of connection tom. there are DI morph two changes

Diamorphic clusters in the limbic system even in cortical parts but not as large of a gap.

Do get the differences tom cortical is higher levels of reasoning and memory. limbic is emotions and autonomic control and the senses.

You really do not get it do you tom. evolution tom that word a lot of religo psycho babbling people like you hate to,.

two sexes only need for two genders. They get a bit cross wired sometimes. But that does not change the fact that gender is a binary setup. to say otherwise and knowing medical science is unfathomable.
tl;dr the only one who will read this monumental mountain of misinformed madness is daddy's mouthpiece, mule backed howling swamp monster. keep ranting you ridiculous rage wracked, retarded redneck reprobate. keep pounding that keyboard dave. i love living rent free in the hate hotel in your anencephalic skull.

1609363879570.png
1609363947912.png
1609363973895.png
1609363993967.png
1609364025361.png
1609364054442.png
1609363654407.pngdave0001.PNG

Oof. That heckin homophobia SMH. Why such a bigot tommie?
there is nothing homophobic about not wanting to do anal , rodent. nor is there anything homophobic in the denunciation of sodomists who do it unprotected with multiple partners. that's a public health service. any couple wishing to cruise the hershey highway together keeping their germs to themselves , i whole heartedly support their sexuality. you angry autistic adult assholes are public health hazards in need o f quarantine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Oh boy, where do I even begin. I'm not quoting shit because it takes too much time.

Bigender isn't real. I don't care that you're intersex. I don't care if you're transgender. Live your life and don't screech about it or make it an activist position. If you want to be the opposite gender that you were assigned at birth then do it and stop telling everyone you were born the opposite gender. If you're intersex then figure out what you identify most with and stick with it. It's not terrible to be a male who likes to cook or clean, or be a girl who likes motors and flannel. Even if you transitioned to another gender. Just pick one. Be content and happy with your life and don't screech to us about some kind of rights.

You had sexual relations with an underaged girl. You admitted it. Can you see why people would kind of despise you for it? Just don't do it again.

You fucked a dog. There's proof. We all know. Don't do it again. Don't be mad when people call you out for it.

You're calling out people who literally just poke fun at you. That's it. This site pokes fun at everyone. Even people I like. Even the Admin of this website. If you don't like a thread, don't read it. It isn't hard.

Log off the internet and stop calling out people who make fun of you. This never ends well and you'd do well to learn that. This is my one attempt to extend an olive branch to you. Just log off. I don't see a reason you fixate on this so much other than you enjoy the abuse.

On the other hand if you want to make a fool of yourself then be my guest. It's funnier that way and we all see it. I think you derive some pleasure from it. So I won't be a dick further. I'll just point and laugh like I've been doing. And I know it's all futile and you're going to keep doing it. I just wanted to weigh in some.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
tl;dr the only one who will read this monumental mountain of misinformed madness is daddy's mouthpiece, mule backed howling swamp monster. keep ranting you ridiculous rage wracked, retarded redneck reprobate. keep pounding that keyboard dave. i love living rent free in the hate hotel in your anencephalic skull.

View attachment 1818589 View attachment 1818591 View attachment 1818592 View attachment 1818594 View attachment 1818596 View attachment 1818597
She still passes far more than you ever will.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
there is nothing homophobic about not wanting to do anal , rodent. nor is there anything homophobic in the denunciation of sodomists who do it unprotected with multiple partners. that's a public health service. any couple wishing to cruise the hershey highway together keeping their germs to themselves , i whole heartedly support their sexuality. you angry autistic adult assholes are public health hazards in need o f quarantine.
You're just mad because not a single man alive would touch your withered anus and genitals. I know that no one has ever bothered to even kiss you before. Dee isn't perfect but she looks 100 times better and more feminine than you ever could look.