Is Mariposa Electrique a mean cunt who was born with a cunt or a mean dick who got his cock inverted? -

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
tl;dr the only one who will read this monumental mountain of misinformed madness is daddy's mouthpiece, mule backed howling swamp monster. keep ranting you ridiculous rage wracked, retarded redneck reprobate. keep pounding that keyboard dave. i love living rent free in the hate hotel in your anencephalic skull.

View attachment 1818589 View attachment 1818591 View attachment 1818592 View attachment 1818594 View attachment 1818596 View attachment 1818597
Dogfucker says what?

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
tl;dr the only one who will read this monumental mountain of misinformed madness is daddy's mouthpiece, mule backed howling swamp monster. keep ranting you ridiculous rage wracked, retarded redneck reprobate. keep pounding that keyboard dave. i love living rent free in the hate hotel in your anencephalic skull.

View attachment 1818589 View attachment 1818591 View attachment 1818592 View attachment 1818594 View attachment 1818596 View attachment 1818597
If you put a gun to every KF user and told them that they had to respect either yours or Dee's pronouns, everyone would pick Dee. She makes an effort to look like a lady, unlike you.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
If you put a gun to every KF user and told them that they had to respect either yours or Dee's pronouns, everyone would pick Dee. She makes an effort to look like a lady, unlike you.
And she’s civil. Tommy comes in, clanging like a trolley, yelling incoherent insults, then demands respect. I guess age doesn’t bring wisdom.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest

LOL wow tom dragged up some old stuff from my old channel from years ago. And talk about clueless. gamers can be mean as i demonstrate on you.

And as for blaire well you just did what they are famous for. dragging up early transition photos and trying to downplay someone you can not even compete with. Just like you they are famous for you now just tried to use for your advantage.

Back fire a bit tom?

tomisaflamingmoron.jpg
tomisaflamingmoron.jpg

You know tom when you put out images like this? We know you are buthurt.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUGLYTOM.jpg

are you really sure you want to go there tom?

fuglytom.jpg

You do really look like a man tom. You act look and keep a house like a man.

tomboogers.jpg

Picking your nose so feminine tom..

Hmm tom seems to be you failed again. You do get you are a male that raped a child and dog and will never live it down.
there is nothing homophobic about not wanting to do anal , rodent. nor is there anything homophobic in the denunciation of sodomists who do it unprotected with multiple partners. that's a public health service. any couple wishing to cruise the hershey highway together keeping their germs to themselves , i whole heartedly support their sexuality. you angry autistic adult assholes are public health hazards in need o f quarantine.
Tom you have proven to be one of the most low life gross bigoted fools of all fools.

You do get that old videos remain that have you disrespecting all LGBT. including trans woman.

You really have a problem with long term memory.