Is Null a closeted weeb? -

Knight of the Rope

kiwifarms.net
Is Null a closeted weeb?
Yes.
null_doesnt_want_to_be_loli.png

1) Josh is gender-bent Tomoko.
2) You know the search result pages are ephemeral, right? They're generated on the fly and they only stick around for a little while. After that anyone clicking your link gets this (like I did just now):
Screenshot_2021-04-07 Oops We ran into some problems .png

Gravityqueen4life

kiwifarms.net
him freaking out about V-tubers makes you wonder what makes him so scared of anime/the Japanese? one quick look at youtube and he could have found all the information about v-tubers in a matter of minutes yet, he got all his opinion on one v-tuber no one has never heard off, who stopped v-tubing months ago and thought everyone in the thread were pedos because that one v-tuber used a loil avatar and made edgy pedo jokes.

i dunno man, he acted the way a christ boomer would do when they first watch pokemon. thinking it was the work of the devil.

Last edited:

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
him freaking out about V-tubers makes you wonder what makes him so scared of anime/the Japanese? one quick look at youtube and he could have found all the information about v-tubers in a matter of minutes yet, he got all his opinion on one v-tuber no one has never heard off, who stopped v-tubing months ago and thought everyone in the thread were pedos because that one v-tuber used a loil avatar and made edgy pedo jokes.

i dunno man, he acted the way a christ boomer would do when they first watch pokemon. thinking it was the work of the devil.
The "truth about the worst homophobes being deeply in the closet, has some truth to it.