Solution
For anyone curious Ride basically confirmed the answer is yes
1F69C4AF-E62A-4F11-8C7F-23658D58AC29.jpeg

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, pretty sure.

What say you, ped? Get in here.
No I am not, just a shit posting janny with gotis.I also checked the username in question, half the shit she posts doesn't even match any backing towards mine, I never did sex work, don't have a nursing degree, and I don't care so much about an ex she keeps posting. granted I do have a spastic writing style and write paragraphs, I only have at best a ged education, and some biological hazard certification. I can see the reseblence because I am annoying faggot who likes to shit post, half to annoy people, half for my own amusement, but I am not niggaplease.

Pee Cola

Ghana's number one carbonated beverage
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No I am not, just a shit posting janny with gotis.I also checked the username in question, half the shit she posts doesn't even match any backing towards mine, I never did sex work, don't have a nursing degree, and I don't care so much about an ex she keeps posting. granted I do have a spastic writing style and write paragraphs, I only have at best a ged education, and some biological hazard certification. I can see the reseblence because I am annoying faggot who likes to shit post, half to annoy people, half for my own amusement, but I am not niggaplease.
That's what niggaplease would say.

Exigent Circumcisions

Post tasteful trotter daguerreotypes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No I am not, just a shit posting janny with gotis.I also checked the username in question, half the shit she posts doesn't even match any backing towards mine, I never did sex work, don't have a nursing degree,
Presumably you're not so retarded that you don't know how to lie.

pedoguyguykrai

kiwifarms.net
Presumably you're not so retarded that you don't know how to lie.
Well I'm not nigga please, and I am not going to respond to anymore inquries about being a sock, I said my piece, if niggaplease is who I think it is, I don't want to really start any shit, I don't want to talk about it, and if she hasn't posted on here reccently thats a good thing, because this isn't the only forum I've been accused of being a sock on.

Exigent Circumcisions

Post tasteful trotter daguerreotypes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I'm not nigga please, and I am not going to respond to anymore inquries about being a sock, I said my piece, if niggaplease is who I think it is, I don't want to really start any shit, I don't want to talk about it, and if she hasn't posted on here reccently thats a good thing, because this isn't the only forum I've been accused of being a sock on.
You're probably right, dumb bitches are all pretty similar.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting, when you put both their posts into writing comparison site, it comes back with highest number possible (highest number being the closest writing similarities possible)
Screenshot_2021-08-04-17-12-33-1.png
-I used more then the words recommended
-genres were the same, Onision, man hating feminist talk, and sex.
-I chose posts with little to no shortcuts.

Funny because Niggaplease was caught socking before because she can't change her writing style even slightly.

pedoguyguykrai

kiwifarms.net
Interesting, when you put both their posts into writing comparison site, it comes back with highest number possible (highest number being the closest writing similarities possible)
View attachment 2413133
-I used more then the words recommended
-genres were the same, Onision, man hating feminist talk, and sex.
-I chose posts with little to no shortcuts.

Funny because Niggaplease was caught socking before because she can't change her writing style even slightly.
I'm not though, and I am not gonna argue this anymore, if the creator of niggaplease is who I think it is, then I don't really want a wave of irl harassment. If I noticed niggapleases account I wouldn't have an account on here to begin with, because this isn't the first time I go on to a forum, and some asshole already got there to spread shit. Am I an annoying faggot? yes, if I noticed niggapleases posts on here before joining I would've never joined, because that person I can't confirm 100 percent valid, is probably already underneath another sock, to embaress someone else on here.