Is pedoguyguykrai a niggaplease sock?

Solution
For anyone curious Ride basically confirmed the answer is yes
1F69C4AF-E62A-4F11-8C7F-23658D58AC29.jpeg

Epic Fail Man

kiwifarms.net
I'm not though, and I am not gonna argue this anymore, if the creator of SIGSEGV is who I think it is, then I don't really want a wave of irl harassment. If I noticed SIGSEGV account I wouldn't have an account on here to begin with, because this isn't the first time I go on to a forum, and some asshole already got there to spread shit. Am I an annoying faggot? yes, if I noticed SIGSEGV posts on here before joining I would've never joined, because that person I can't confirm 100 percent valid, is probably already underneath another sock, to embaress someone else on here.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
cope and seethe, nigga.

Please
lol fat, listen if I was 100 percent sure of whose behind the nigga please account I probably would've just doxxed already and be done with it, being exposed on kiwifarms is alot of insurance that if I get fucked with irl theres documentation about it, because the person I theaorize whose behind it I don't have 100 percent proof, and I feel like doxxing should only be used a nuclear option instead of regular routes, its pointless and can cause me irl trouble. I'm not gonna argue with a bunch of autists over an account I don't even own.

Bad Gateway

Bаnking Regulator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol fat, listen if I was 100 percent sure of whose behind the nigga please account I probably would've just doxxed already and be done with it, being exposed on kiwifarms is alot of insurance that if I get fucked with irl theres documentation about it, because the person I theaorize whose behind it I don't have 100 percent proof, and I feel like doxxing should only be used a nuclear option instead of regular routes, its pointless and can cause me irl trouble. I'm not gonna argue with a bunch of autists over an account I don't even own.
I guess Im confused, are YOU fat and offering yourself to me or are you saying Im fat? Cause I can cum to both.