Is pedophilia a side effect of claiming to be incel? -

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
in my time here, all self proclaimed "incels" have exhibited a propensity for pedophilia or "jb"s. can this be from a arrested development in high school where they believe there was this social hierarchy?
couldn't this false belief that everyone was getting laid in high school but them have caused their ideal woman to only be ones underaged? are they that pathetic to believe what they should be looking for is basically children because they are so attached to their ideal world where they finally are the cool kids in school?

WandererofWays

Lunatic Liberal Cluck.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's just incels, I've noticed a disturbing trend among MRAs to support lowering or abolishing consent laws. They advocate marrying off women young citing that they're old enough to give birth, and that a teenager is 'not a child' and is able to consent. I've been working under the theory that they think that they can mold these girls to be the perfect submissive wives and sex toys they always dreamed about. It would fit the standard MRA rhetoric of more assertive women and non-passive women being sluts, and their twisted desire to emulate a bizarro 1950s style world. They always seem to want domestic slaves and doormats, why not start them young in their minds?

On that note, it would fit the incel delusion of being superior to women. Having a woman molded just for them...

Ugh. I need a large bottle of brain bleach from just typing this.

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's just incels, I've noticed a disturbing trend among MRAs to support lowering or abolishing consent laws. They advocate marrying off women young citing that they're old enough to give birth, and that a teenager is 'not a child' and is able to consent. I've been working under the theory that they think that they can mold these girls to be the perfect submissive wives and sex toys they always dreamed about. It would fit the standard MRA rhetoric of more assertive women and non-passive women being sluts, and their twisted desire to emulate a bizarro 1950s style world. They always seem to want domestic slaves and doormats, why not start them young in their minds?

On that note, it would fit the incel delusion of being superior to women. Having a woman molded just for them...

Ugh. I need a large bottle of brain bleach from just typing this.
Pretty much this. It's no secret that incels/MRA's/etc want nothing more then to mold a woman into a "Oh yes my darling husband/boyfriend, I will do anything for you!" Disney princess type, rather then an actual strong, independent women who would kick his ass to the curb the minute he tried pulling any kind of fucked up shit.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
people who actually believe this have never been with actual girls.
grade school girls are satan incarnate. ESPECIALLY if they have rich parents
I was writing it from their point of view.
As well as of what @wanderofways said it's probably a control dream it's the want of something untouched because they know they can't impress their peers. Let's be honest at 6 owning a car is pretty handy and neat at 26 it's nothing to brag about.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much this. It's no secret that incels/MRA's/etc want nothing more then to mold a woman into a "Oh yes my darling husband/boyfriend, I will do anything for you!" Disney princess type, rather then an actual strong, independent women who would kick his ass to the curb the minute he tried pulling any kind of fucked up shit.
Of course even Disney princesses aren't like that any more.

Ass Manager 3000

I logged in to call you stupid.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been working under the theory that they think that they can mold these girls to be the perfect submissive wives and sex toys they always dreamed about. It would fit the standard MRA rhetoric of more assertive women and non-passive women being sluts, and their twisted desire to emulate a bizarro 1950s style world.
It's their fetishization of the past combined with sexual desperation.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think everyone makes some good points, but the longing for high school thing certainly seems valid. I've noticed many on SH posting about how they're old and ugly, when they're like, early to mid-20s. A lot of it goes right alongside the rhetoric about how they'll never have JBs. There is definitely some longing there for a life they feel they missed out on. They talk a lot about how young women are sluts, and the cock carousel, so you get the feeling they really believe everyone except them is just fucking each other 24/7 and they missed out.
I read a blog where a psychologist did a little study showing that the hyper-promiscuous party life is little but a visible minority of college students. As usual, the manosphere completely ignored it in favor of believing what they want to believe.

WandererofWays

Lunatic Liberal Cluck.
kiwifarms.net
I think everyone makes some good points, but the longing for high school thing certainly seems valid. I've noticed many on SH posting about how they're old and ugly, when they're like, early to mid-20s. A lot of it goes right alongside the rhetoric about how they'll never have JBs. There is definitely some longing there for a life they feel they missed out on. They talk a lot about how young women are sluts, and the cock carousel, so you get the feeling they really believe everyone except them is just fucking each other 24/7 and they missed out.
I read a blog where a psychologist did a little study showing that the hyper-promiscuous party life is little but a visible minority of college students. As usual, the manosphere completely ignored it in favor of believing what they want to believe.

While I'm not sure I entirely agree with the high school theory, you do raise some interesting points. Its incredibly easy to idealize and crave when you feel like you've missed out, especially if it's been over a long period of time. This makes me wonder if incels feel like they'll be recapturing some of their 'wasted' years with underage girls? A twisted and fucked up version of a midlife crisis if you will. The Manosphere 'does' turn on its blinders to most everything, and it wouldn't surprise me if many of them did think like this.

supdup

my sins are not quite seven
kiwifarms.net
While I'm not sure I entirely agree with the high school theory, you do raise some interesting points. Its incredibly easy to idealize and crave when you feel like you've missed out, especially if it's been over a long period of time. This makes me wonder if incels feel like they'll be recapturing some of their 'wasted' years with underage girls? A twisted and fucked up version of a midlife crisis if you will. The Manosphere 'does' turn on its blinders to most everything, and it wouldn't surprise me if many of them did think like this.
I think there's something to that. I've seen more than a few incels state that life is over after 30 if you haven't been boning hot chicks. Makes sense they could have a sort of mid-life crisis at 24.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To clarify, by "incel," we're talking about virgins with rage here - guys who can't get laid and won't shut up about it and blame it on questionable external factors? I don't really keep up with this "redpill"/"sluthate" stuff that much.

Last edited:

WandererofWays

Lunatic Liberal Cluck.
kiwifarms.net
To clarify, by "incel," we're talking about virgins with rage here - guys who can't get laid and won't shut up about it and blame it on questionable external factors? I don't really keep up with this "redpill"/"sluthate" stuff that much.
Eh, Technically it's nonvirgins as well, It stands for involuntary celibacy. If you don't have sex for six months you're incel, and in some definitions a relationship as well, and in a few you're still incel if you fuck a prostitute. (Some of the addendums came from Marjan, so call it as you see it.) They claim it's a medical condition and legitimate mental illness. The external factors bit is spot on. Usually it's because of society, women being sluts, and western culture being corrupt. Women are so much better in other countries., and they'll be sure to get a virgin wife who will do whatever the fuck what they say.

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's more about control and power than anything else, they seem to think that because they are older (chronologically at least, mentally not so much) they will be able to exert their fantasies of domination over the younger less emotionally experienced partner.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino