Is racism now avant-garde?

Mr. Bung

This shit goes right through me...
kiwifarms.net
The P in LGBTQPIA isn't for "Pedophile"?
Lol probably, I noticed that as well. I think Snuckening just added it to be tongue-in-cheek. I double checked earlier and there doesn't appear to actually be any P in LGBTQ+ that stands for anything. So fortunately there's no pedophile in it for now.

Dom Cruise

Winter waifu, 1906 style
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So? We got all the money and political power. I hear schizophrenic black men bitching about whitey on the subway every single morning, it means nothing to me. And frankly I'm not going to let stupid people tell me how to feel about race anyway. If they want to spend their lives in a black and white (no pun intended) world of ceaseless ethno-nationalistic horseshit that's on them. I refuse to be infected by America's dumb as fuck history of racial conflict.
We may have it for now, but there is agenda that works ceaselessly to create a systematic structure to oppress us, where we couldn't get the best jobs, the best education or have our voices be heard.

When Woke talks about "systematic racism" that's projection, the real systematic racism is what they're trying to create.

Oh please, are you actually dumb enough to think a party of centrist incompetents like the democrats are "chipping away the republicans power"? They can't even agree on healthcare.
Democrats, no, the Woke who are increasingly hijacking Democrat politics, yes.

For fucks sake the GOP is literally rigging the map in regards to elections and knowingly disenfranchising minorities so it remains entrenched in power.
The Dems are cheating too to get power, obviously politics is a dirty game though.

The most powerful corporations in the country (the ones that actually matter, arms, oil, finance..)
Tech and media matter just as much, it was thanks to those things that we had destructive riots all across the country last year.

And Tech and media are controlled by the left.

back them in ways that leave the democrats in the dust. Just because Netflix makes some cringy bullshit about a fat trans black women going to Harvard or whatever the fuck doesn't mean the republican party doesn't have a stranglehold on this shithole. Hell, even the democrats give lip service to conservative ideology. The overton window has shifted so far to the right since the 80's it's gone in a circle.
To some degree you have a point considering even far leftists are boot lickers for globalist corporations now, there is a weird horseshoe theory effect going on in modern America.

But at the same time you seem willfully ignorant of how much the left controls the overton window today, you're not even allowed to call child abuse with SRS child abuse anymore.

"A push" don't mean jack shit. You people won, be fucking happy for once in your lives. The fact that a party of supposed left wing radicals can only muster a bumbling jackass like Biden speaks for itself. You won! You won everything! You own this entire society! Why aren't you celebrating? Because anal sex is normalized? Jesus christ you people are the most sore winners I've ever encountered!
Oh yes, we're real winners, watching as our country and culture is systemically dismantled piece by piece.

What crack are you smoking to where you think the right is "winning" right now?

feedtheoctopus

kiwifarms.net
We may have it for now, but there is agenda that works ceaselessly to create a systematic structure to oppress us, where we couldn't get the best jobs, the best education or have our voices be heard.

When Woke talks about "systematic racism" that's projection, the real systematic racism is what they're trying to create.

Democrats, no, the Woke who are increasingly hijacking Democrat politics, yes.

Oh fucking please. I've been to BLM protests, I've spent time with more then my fair share of leftists. This is a paranoid reaction to the left's fringiest ideas, that or just honkies hearing anything that doesn't kiss their ass and freaking the fuck out. Nobody ever made me feel unwanted for the color of my skin at a BLM protest, complete opposite. I never felt common humanity then at those moment.

They want you to be afraid, and it's working.

The Dems are cheating too to get power, obviously politics is a dirty game though.

Tech and media matter just as much, it was thanks to those things that we had destructive riots all across the country last year.

And Tech and media are controlled by the left.

Tech and media? What like facebook, the single greatest organ of right wing propaganda ever devised? Or twitter, that up until the end of his term was Trump's major soapbox? What do you think America's boomers, people who only know how to use smartphone apps, suddenly entered into a right wing cult out of nowhere? No idiot, it was because of facebook and twitter and the worst voices on both being amplified by major media corporations like Fox.

Riots are what happens when people like you ignore things that are right in front of them for decades and then demonize every moderate voice for change. They are what happens when people get pissed off and feel like they have no voice. You should probably ask why they feel like that instead of bitching about what is essentially natural law: If they will ignore me then I will refuse to be ignored. "The media", something dominated by right wing, establishment, forces had nothing to do with it. It was the total lack of concern mainstream politics has for generational poverty, policing for profit, and endemic violence that caused it. A country this apathetic doesn't deserve to sleep peacefully at night anyway.

And no dipshit, democrats aren't doing this. Liberals got their own problems, believe me I know. I fucking hate the democratic party. But they are naive, they actually think American democracy is worth a damn. They don't want to destroy our institutions because they are slavishly in love with them. Republicans don't. Republicans know their base is aging, they know younger people despise them, and they are fighting against the clock to eradicate any semblance of democratic process that could harm them.

If "alienated people riot" is natural law this one is god's law: political parties when faced with a choice between survival and authoritarianism will always choose authoritarianism. The republican party is at that point.

To some degree you have a point considering even far leftists are boot lickers for globalist corporations now, there is a weird horseshoe theory effect going on in modern America.

But at the same time you seem willfully ignorant of how much the left controls the overton window today, you're not even allowed to call child abuse with SRS child abuse anymore.
This is an issue that exists solely in the paranoid fantasies of right wing dipshits.

Cue you posting some article about some irrelevant crazy that has no connection whatsoever to mainstream society. This culture war bullshit is what I was talking about, nobody bothers to understand how political and economic power works, they just get caught up in these meaningless distractions about shit that fundamentally does not matter.

Oh yes, we're real winners, watching as our country and culture is systemically dismantled piece by piece.

You own this. You just don't like what it actually means. You won alright, it just turns out your political sacred cows create a miserable fucking world.

What crack are you smoking to where you think the right is "winning" right now?

The one where they control the court system, police, most local governments, the electoral process in most states, are backed by the most powerful economic forces in human history, have a militant activist set of their own, control the worlds largest news network and the most popular one in the country, and have the backing of a very large and very radical evangelical sect that dominates politics all over the country.

But people on the internet are stupid so I guess liberals won everything

Pygmy Giraffe

kiwifarms.net
The American far-right is constantly trying to make bigotry seem countercultural, but it isn't. Their argument is based on the notion that Hollywood controls the entire country, which is retarded.

Back in the 1960's corporate America went full in on trying to sell shit to hippies and civil rights activists. They monetized the social upheaval that was happening at the time, made young long haired types the heroes in a lot of media. If you watch old TV shows from the time you could be mistaken for assuming every family had some hippie pot smoker son hanging around or like everybody was full in on civil rights.

The reality is America, as now, was actually a regressive shithole and most of the population hated those people.

The thing conservatives and their more honest fascist brethren never want to admit is that they're the single most powerful political and economic force in the country. Cops are all republicans, the party controls most state and local governments, they own the courts, and the democrats are constantly being forced to sideline their more progressive agenda in the name of placating these people. The most popular media outlets are conservative in nature (Fox, talk radio, National Review, etc).

Conservatives cannot "fight the system" because they are the system. They are not outside of mainstream culture, in most of the country they are mainstream culture. I live in commie faggot ass New York and even then most of my coworkers are about as "progressive" as your trailer trash drunk uncle after one too many on thanksgiving. All those woke twitter types are not representative of American society writ large. Republicans are right about one thing, this country is not nearly as liberal as hollywood portrays it as. The American people have always had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the future. Never once has "the general public" in this country been on the right side of history.

You are not being punk rock and subversive by being a racist, you are being a bootlicker who allows petty cultural warfare to distract him from the actual tidal wave of corruption and exploitation that defines your entire dumbass society. It's okay, liberals fall for this trap too with their "representation matters!" nonsense. I'm sure it matters to Hollywood producers bank accounts, but it doesn't stop the cops from kicking the shit out of them
Go back and stay back.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
Oh fucking please. I've been to BLM protests, I've spent time with more then my fair share of leftists. This is a paranoid reaction to the left's fringiest ideas, that or just honkies hearing anything that doesn't kiss their ass and freaking the fuck out. Nobody ever made me feel unwanted for the color of my skin at a BLM protest, complete opposite. I never felt common humanity then at those moment.

They want you to be afraid, and it's working.

Tech and media? What like facebook, the single greatest organ of right wing propaganda ever devised? Or twitter, that up until the end of his term was Trump's major soapbox? What do you think America's boomers, people who only know how to use smartphone apps, suddenly entered into a right wing cult out of nowhere? No idiot, it was because of facebook and twitter and the worst voices on both being amplified by major media corporations like Fox.

Riots are what happens when people like you ignore things that are right in front of them for decades and then demonize every moderate voice for change. They are what happens when people get pissed off and feel like they have no voice. You should probably ask why they feel like that instead of bitching about what is essentially natural law: If they will ignore me then I will refuse to be ignored. "The media", something dominated by right wing, establishment, forces had nothing to do with it. It was the total lack of concern mainstream politics has for generational poverty, policing for profit, and endemic violence that caused it. A country this apathetic doesn't deserve to sleep peacefully at night anyway.

And no dipshit, democrats aren't doing this. Liberals got their own problems, believe me I know. I fucking hate the democratic party. But they are naive, they actually think American democracy is worth a damn. They don't want to destroy our institutions because they are slavishly in love with them. Republicans don't. Republicans know their base is aging, they know younger people despise them, and they are fighting against the clock to eradicate any semblance of democratic process that could harm them.

If "alienated people riot" is natural law this one is god's law: political parties when faced with a choice between survival and authoritarianism will always choose authoritarianism. The republican party is at that point.

This is an issue that exists solely in the paranoid fantasies of right wing dipshits.

Cue you posting some article about some irrelevant crazy that has no connection whatsoever to mainstream society. This culture war bullshit is what I was talking about, nobody bothers to understand how political and economic power works, they just get caught up in these meaningless distractions about shit that fundamentally does not matter.

You own this. You just don't like what it actually means. You won alright, it just turns out your political sacred cows create a miserable fucking world.

The one where they control the court system, police, most local governments, the electoral process in most states, are backed by the most powerful economic forces in human history, have a militant activist set of their own, control the worlds largest news network and the most popular one in the country, and have the backing of a very large and very radical evangelical sect that dominates politics all over the country.

But people on the internet are stupid so I guess liberals won everything
Touch Grass Now

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
"Right" and "left" are just terms for the petty culture war bullshit.

In reality, it's Big Tech and Banks vs the Fossil Fuel industry fighting over climate change (or rather, renewable energy markets).

Don't worry bout it, it's all horse shit. Just go for a walk or something
I can't stand these types of comments. The paranoid part of me says they're psyop liberal plants but that's ridiculous. In reality people like you are probably just naive or deluded.

Sure, just take a walk and ignore the Democrat power grabs, who cares about open borders and the rape of our voting power. It's all just bullshit and that new Marvel movie sure is cool.

The Spice boi

I live for customer service
kiwifarms.net
I can't stand these types of comments. The paranoid part of me says they're psyop liberal plants but that's ridiculous. In reality people like you are probably just naive or deluded.

Sure, just take a walk and ignore the Democrat power grabs, who cares about open borders and the rape of our voting power. It's all just bullshit and that new Marvel movie sure is cool.
Lol ok, keep fighting the Infowars my dude

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
Lol ok, keep fighting the Infowars my dude
1629719040022.png

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
People are just as racist now as they have been since the Babylonian days, you’re likely just noticing it since the internet amplifies the ability to say shit on it you never would in real life.

I grew up in a diverse neighbourhood (of mostly native Americans and blacks), and I’ll let you in on a little secret: non whites fucking hate other non white groups with a passion. The entire concept of “brown unity” is a myth, no matter what Marxists on Twitter say. I’ve had natives straight up admit to me how much they loathe blacks, more so than the Catholic Church. They straight up will call even hard working blacks niggers to their face, without flinching.

I also work with a lot of Pajeets and Arabs who pretty much avoid each other, but they always want to befriend whites because of the perception that we’re far more civil or something.

Then again, I also work with Kenyan immigrants who straight up hate black Americans because they amplify the worst western stereotypes; and often call them niggers.

I guess you could say it’s really magnified in diverse countries like the USA because of the individualist culture we have that forces different groups to interact with each other.

Could also be deeply rooted in the fact that humans are territorial animals, whether we like to admit that or not is another story. Borders exist to not just protect our own people living within it, but the resources as well. As such, xenophobia at minimum is the default state of humanity.

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Barb's Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
Nobody is really racist anymore and nobody takes racism seriously. The only real racism left alive is post-hakanian turboautistic branch of Racism where you can distinguish 4419 races and subraces and you meme yourself into rooting for the most obscure one to win. Internet ruined racism and the 4chan anglophone branch of racism is just "haha I'm (white/yellow/black) and I hate (krakkaz/niggers/chinks)". Racism is very boring because every nation and ethnicity is now comprised 99.998% of NIGGERS. With the scamdemic going on and white niggers getting injected with experimental gene therapy it's game over for racism. A literal nigger from subsaharan africa or some obscure jungle with a bone in his nose and a penis gourd on his dick is more related to me than any "white" nigger from "europe" or "america" because at least he is still an organic gmo-free human and his genes were made by God and are not downloaded via an injection in a subscription-based business model

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
Nobody is really racist anymore and nobody takes racism seriously. The only real racism left alive is post-hakanian turboautistic branch of Racism where you can distinguish 4419 races and subraces and you meme yourself into rooting for the most obscure one to win. Internet ruined racism and the 4chan anglophone branch of racism is just "haha I'm (white/yellow/black) and I hate (krakkaz/niggers/chinks)". Racism is very boring because every nation and ethnicity is now comprised 99.998% of NIGGERS. With the scamdemic going on and white niggers getting injected with experimental gene therapy it's game over for racism. A literal nigger from subsaharan africa or some obscure jungle with a bone in his nose and a penis gourd on his dick is more related to me than any "white" nigger from "europe" or "america" because at least he is still an organic gmo-free human and his genes were made by God and are not downloaded via an injection in a subscription-based business model
The no artificial flavors bone-nosed nigger will still kill you on sight, but you got a good point.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
I don't know. I used to hate niggers. And now I hate niggers. (basically all blacks and half blacks and Italinas and sweeds who are just blacks with albinism)