Is racism now avant-garde?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Anti-Intellectual

kiwifarms.net
Quality gimmick posting, my guy.

The reason African countries have lower average IQ's than Europe is because there was far less access to education in Africa than in Europe. It turns out that people won't have as many opportunities to learn if you treat them like slaves (which they were - look at what happened in the Belgian Congo).
You mean when they they're in a state of constant tribal self imposed warfare for centuries and sell their prisoners of war off they're normal, reasonable people? Nah, fuck Africa niggers.

There has been decades of relief and charity and not a single fucking thing has changed. Not after even colonization of their shit-hole country.

Attachments

• All so tiresome.png
    All so tiresome.png
    642.8 KB · Views: 14

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
People who can mock the sacred cows of our society will always be more avant-garde than those who tow the party line and whose "hot takes" are parrotted line-for-line from CNN and snopes.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Enby Icon is gonna get Radich locked up
kiwifarms.net
You mean when they they're in a state of constant tribal self imposed warfare for centuries and sell their prisoners of war off they're normal, reasonable people? Nah, fuck Africa niggers.

There has been decades of relief and charity and not a single fucking thing has changed. Not after even colonization of their shit-hole country.
Decolonization really fucked Africa. If was still run by whitey Africa would be a much better place. The sad fact is that most niggers are simply not capable of governing themselves. If the Europeans really should have spent a good 50 years after the war educating their colonial natives. In the end, the white man ruined Africa by leaving.