Is Reddit the most empathetic site? -

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EF13DF52-4C75-4AF6-90B5-BA1701112FB8.jpegIs Reddit the most empathetic website?

Neigh

Glue factory enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
"Empathy" is a term used by self described progressives, liberals, and the like to broadcast how caring and moral they are. At least from my personal experience, they are incapable of understanding others and will dehumanize them if they have a disagreement. Being emotional isn't being empathetic and people seem to conflate the two. Crying about niggers starving in africa isn't the same as actually understanding their plight, how it came to be, and what they are actually experiencing. Replace niggers with any "oppressed class" or animal to get the same response. IIRC, there are sociology(pseudo science reeee) studies that come to the same conclusion.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Empathy" is a term used by self described progressives, liberals, and the like to broadcast how caring and moral they are. At least from my personal experience, they are incapable of understanding others and will dehumanize them if they have a disagreement. Being emotional isn't being empathetic and people seem to conflate the two. Crying about niggers starving in africa isn't the same as actually understanding their plight, how it came to be, and what they are actually experiencing. Replace niggers with any "oppressed class" or animal to get the same response. IIRC, there are sociology(pseudo science reeee) studies that come to the same conclusion.
You're just lacking in empathy towards the aforementioned groups. Have you tried being nicer to people?

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably. Remember that time they got brigaded by 4chan? Rather than banning them or returning fire, the empathetic moderators warned them that their Reddit karma was in jeopardy if they continued acting like bullies.

Their first thought was to protect their enemies' precious imaginary Internet good-boy points. None of us here would've done something like that.
lolreddit.png

Chef Hanlon

I Understand Your Frustration
kiwifarms.net
Probably. Remember that time they got brigaded by 4chan? Rather than banning them or returning fire, the empathetic moderators warned them that their Reddit karma was in jeopardy if they continued acting like bullies.

Their first thought was to protect their enemies' precious imaginary Internet good-boy points. None of us here would've done something like that.
View attachment 2135153
Reddit scares me sometimes. It's like an Orwellesque social conditioning experiment where users actively fear losing their worthless point currency and bend their opinions to fit the hive mind to gain the most points. It is incredibly dangerous because it can reshape someones independent thought into whatever is approved by the site moderators. As they give each other those dumb gold awards that only profit the site's owners.

Moswald Osley

kiwifarms.net
They are incredibly empathetic as long as you have the same taste in music, movies, politics, philosophy, libertinism, anti-religiosity, and progressive disregard for the historical basis of civilization that they do. If not, let's unpack this friendo. I can't even. You're on the wrong side of history bud. Enjoy being banned.