Sonichu Is Rosechu stupid? Was she too easy for Sonichu?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tape Collector

kiwifarms.net
Think about the Genesis from Rosechus point of view.

The relationship starts with her answering a knock at her door, to a guy BEGGING her for food. Nothing else. Nothing else happens and she has fallen instantly in love with this guy, not even taking into consideration he is using her to eat HER food. So Rosechu brings Sonichu inside, doesn't feed him, but starts conversing. Sonichu still hasn't done a thing to try win her affection and he's already sitting down holding her hands. Heck, he even points out how incredibly easy she was. Well, Sonichu must've noticed how stupid she was, considering they got married. Now why would you want to fall in love with a stupid woman? Well, Sonichu is filled with LUST and only fell in love with her body and NOT her 0 Personality.

You know, I'm sure the children came out pretty dumb too. Didn't help that Sonichu & Rosechu always spoke of their sex lives in front of the kids at the table. No Wonder those kids killed themselves by drinking drain-o and bleach.

EzioCanLeapofFaith

kiwifarms.net
In the comics, Rosechu has no purpose other than being a vagina in which to put Sonichu's penis.
She is nothing more than a female stereotype which I'm sure most women would find offensive.
In a way, Rosechu represents Chris' view on women. Their personalities and goals don't matter (if they have any) as long as they have an average to slim body type and a vagina, all is good with the world.

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
I've often thought that the one single solitary thing Sonichu comics are good for is that they're a good example of how Chris-­Chan views the world. In this case, Genesis of the Love Hogs is how Chris thinks romantic love works:

1. Boy and girl meet and fall instantly in love with each other.
2. Girl feeds boy, cleans his DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS and provides da sexy time.
3. Boy occasionally rescues girl when she's kidnapped by villains.

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
Yes. Everyone is too easy for everyone in Sonichu. Hell, Angelica started to date Reginald out of pity. How many real women do this? Chris just assumes that love at first sight is a real thing, but it only works in movies and T.V. shows.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
spaps said:
Yes. Everyone is too easy for everyone in Sonichu. Hell, Angelica started to date Reginald out of pity. How many real women do this? Chris just assumes that love at first sight is a real thing, but it only works in movies and T.V. shows.

Unlike in movies and TV shows, Chris made it way easier.

Marmalade

kiwifarms.net
If you think Sonichu and Rosechu took it too fast, I'm assuming Pokemon laying eggs after two minutes is perfectly rational. -shot-

On a more serious note, I think that Rosechu was a victim of a man trying to think of what a woman would act like. Seeing as Chris rarely hung out with his galpals outside of school, he knows so little about the female species (Mommy Barb does not count), that there isn't much beyond the face. His attempts at trying to empower Rosechu are few and fleeting, and even though she is apparently capable of insane damage via facecling, it never happens more than once.

Has Rosechu even used an actual pokemon attack in the comics?

Uzumaki

Just bein' ahwnist
kiwifarms.net
Marmalade said:
If you think Sonichu and Rosechu took it too fast, I'm assuming Pokemon laying eggs after two minutes is perfectly rational. -shot-

On a more serious note, I think that Rosechu was a victim of a man trying to think of what a woman would act like. Seeing as Chris rarely hung out with his galpals outside of school, he knows so little about the female species (Mommy Barb does not count), that there isn't much beyond the face. His attempts at trying to empower Rosechu are few and fleeting, and even though she is apparently capable of insane damage via facecling, it never happens more than once.

Has Rosechu even used an actual pokemon attack in the comics?

I don't know if any of them are Pokemon attacks, but she does a bunch of attacks whose names appear between stars in CWC Defense. That's the comic where everyone fights though; Reginald Sneasel gets fight scenes in that comic.

Philosophy Phil

Please step out of my moonshine
kiwifarms.net
Rosechu was written by someone who had no idea what relationships were like, let alone what women are actually like both mentally and physically.
It's an interpretation of Chris' views on women, so if you find Rosechu to be stupid, you then realize the mind of Chris. This can be further explored as you continue reading the series, and see what Chris actually thinks about women, which remarkably hasn't changed that much since his transition into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.