Is there a Deagle Nation...iki? -

Jaybeegee

TRUE AND ORIGINAL cwc-ville taxi driver
kiwifarms.net
Title says it really. I wanna get into deagle nation but I heard it was over and fake but now people are telling me its real, I was hoping there was something i could go through with a fine tooth comb like I did with the Cwcki when i started reading up on Chris Chan.
Thanks

Last edited:

ATM

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When you think about it, concepts like "real" and "fake" are basically meaningless. Particularly in the case of DN.

I think the best way to jump in is just to watch all the video content (or as much as you can stand), most of which is up on The Deagle Nation War Library. Grab some gamer snacks, turn off your brain and sit back and enjoy the ride. The best way to experience Deagle Nation is to live it.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most people think that physical objects are real and that they exist independent of human contemplation. Objects do not change depending upon our thoughts about them. They exist objectively whether or not we think about them, observe them, measure them, or ignore them. The "common sense" philosophy has always been around, but it was articulated by 18th century Moderates in response to the destructive Enlightenment philosophies of John Locke and David Hume. The Moderates "rejected John Locke's radical doctrine of ideas because they recognized that 'everyone believes that a real world exists beyond our minds and imaginations and that we can truly know things about the world around us.' Even skeptics and relativists duck when they go through low doorways."
The ancient and modern Eastern religious philosophy of reality tells us that reality is subjective, consisting of ideas and perceptions. Dreams seem very real when we are asleep, but upon awakening we realize that what seemed so real when we were dreaming was only in the mind. After pointing this out, the Vedantic philosopher claims that we can also be fooled when we are awake, and we don't ever really know for sure what is real. So, he concludes, it is our thoughts and mental images that are important, since everything else may only be an illusion.
In the Western world, the leading physicists advocate one or more of the eight forms of quantum reality, with most holding to the Copenhagen Interpretation that There is no deep reality. "The Copenhagen interpretation properly consists of two distinct parts: 1. There is no reality in the absence of observation; 2. Observation creates reality. `You create your own reality....' " As stated by a much honored professor of Quantum Theory, "We now know the moon is demonstrably not there when nobody looks." This is not merely hyperbole; "Physicists do not put forth these quantum realities as science fiction speculations concerning worlds that might have been, but as serious pictures of the one world we actually live in: the universe outside your door."

moonman1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definitely watch the War Library my dude, and don't worry about these accusations of being "fake" or "performance art", it turned out some autistic kid who may have been in an MDE video and who kind of looks like Jace was taking advantage of Jace being head injured in the car accident by pretending to be him while he was gone.

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
I heard it was over
Deagle Nation is never over :stickup:.

There have been various imposters throughout the DN era. I believe that Jace isn't telling us the whole truth, but then again I don't know Jace knows himself what parts of him are 'real' and what are not. He can be very lucid when he's on his medicines and but when he's off his meds he gets legit scary levels of insane.

it turned out some autistic kid who may have been in an MDE video and who kind of looks like Jace was taking advantage of Jace being head injured in the car accident by pretending to be him while he was gone.
Yeah, that guy had me fooled for a while but it now it seems like that yeah, we were rused by an off-site "Liquid Jace". There's never really any way to prove or disprove whether Jace is 100% real or not-real but all signs point to Jace being actually mentally ill.

Last edited:

RequiredName

Why are there penguins all over base?
kiwifarms.net
There was the Lolcow.wiki, but it kind of derailed because Christian Weston Chandler never thought to play the "performance art" card to excuse sperging out online, so basically it got too commercial.

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
I thought there was a rule about the "Jace is fake hurrrhurrhurr people"
He's new and he's just asking. Besides, pretty much the whole subforum though tthat the imposter was the real jace and the real Jace was a ruse, hence the massive meltdown of the DN board. Dude's just understandably confused as all of us were back then.

JON CENA

Legal in the WWE
kiwifarms.net
Most people think that physical objects are real and that they exist independent of human contemplation. Objects do not change depending upon our thoughts about them. They exist objectively whether or not we think about them, observe them, measure them, or ignore them. The "common sense" philosophy has always been around, but it was articulated by 18th century Moderates in response to the destructive Enlightenment philosophies of John Locke and David Hume. The Moderates "rejected John Locke's radical doctrine of ideas because they recognized that 'everyone believes that a real world exists beyond our minds and imaginations and that we can truly know things about the world around us.' Even skeptics and relativists duck when they go through low doorways."
The ancient and modern Eastern religious philosophy of reality tells us that reality is subjective, consisting of ideas and perceptions. Dreams seem very real when we are asleep, but upon awakening we realize that what seemed so real when we were dreaming was only in the mind. After pointing this out, the Vedantic philosopher claims that we can also be fooled when we are awake, and we don't ever really know for sure what is real. So, he concludes, it is our thoughts and mental images that are important, since everything else may only be an illusion.
In the Western world, the leading physicists advocate one or more of the eight forms of quantum reality, with most holding to the Copenhagen Interpretation that There is no deep reality. "The Copenhagen interpretation properly consists of two distinct parts: 1. There is no reality in the absence of observation; 2. Observation creates reality. `You create your own reality....' " As stated by a much honored professor of Quantum Theory, "We now know the moon is demonstrably not there when nobody looks." This is not merely hyperbole; "Physicists do not put forth these quantum realities as science fiction speculations concerning worlds that might have been, but as serious pictures of the one world we actually live in: the universe outside your door."
dude u must b smokin' dat dank 420 ku$h haha #pronk #projksnln @mcafe

Randy Lahey

Trailer Park Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Title says it really. I wanna get into deagle nation but I heard it was over and fake but now people are telling me its real, I was hoping there was something i could go through with a fine tooth comb like I did with the Cwcki when i started reading up on Chris Chan.
Thanks
Deagle Nation is real, dude. You just have to believe in the Commander.

Broseph Stalin

Godnigger of Kiwi Farms
kiwifarms.net
The knowledge contained within the fabled Deaglepedia is not for the newcomer. It contains the past, the present...the very future, of Deagle Nation and the exploits of the legendary Jace Connors. Many have tried to find it, and never returned. Some say that Eli himself searched for it as well, in the frozen wastes of Canadia, only to go radio silent.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The dude pissed himself live on the internet and stuck a toothbrush up his ass. Case closed

• Agree
Reactions: Sammy
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino