Is there a Deagle Nation...iki? -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

2ManyCr00ks

A ghost of one of the past trolls that died
kiwifarms.net
The ancient and modern Eastern religious philosophy of reality tells us that reality is subjective, consisting of ideas and perceptions.
No, that's just the Western perception of Eastern philosophies.

Having said that, I've come to realize the reason why I keep reading about CWC and can't get into any other lolcow: they all lack a CWCki.

The humor, perspective and amazing creativity compiled on this wiki is what makes CWC a masterpiece -- instead of just another perverted autistic basement dweller.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The worst part of Jan's attempt at "Liquid Jace 2: Electric Boogaloo" saga is the inevitable trolls calling in on Fact Zone calling him fake. I hope Jace'll be level headed enough to just hang up on them or shut them down like he did with Reuben, but he's let that kind of stuff get to him before when he was off his meds, whichever livestream ended with him flipping out to the chat saying "wake up jace its a dream" or whatever. My gut instinct tells me though he's not even aware of Jan at all though, and will probably just be confused when Gamerfood skypes in with "MDE" painted on their dicks or whatever.

hemolyzer

US Marine Appreciator and/or Muslim Disrespector.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The worst part of Jan's attempt at "Liquid Jace 2: Electric Boogaloo" saga is the inevitable trolls calling in on Fact Zone calling him fake. I hope Jace'll be level headed enough to just hang up on them or shut them down like he did with Reuben, but he's let that kind of stuff get to him before when he was off his meds, whichever livestream ended with him flipping out to the chat saying "wake up jace its a dream" or whatever. My gut instinct tells me though he's not even aware of Jan at all though, and will probably just be confused when Gamerfood skypes in with "MDE" painted on their dicks or whatever.
Whenever Jace returns I bet when this happens Jace will figure out who Jan is and label him as a new target. A target that will be assassinated via Assassin's Creed style parkour takedowns.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whenever Jace returns I bet when this happens Jace will figure out who Jan is and label him as a new target. A target that will be assassinated via Assassin's Creed style parkour takedowns.
What exactly happened to Jan anyways? I haven't seen any new updates about him for a while. Did he go the Whedon way and quit tumblr or something? Seems unlikely. Did he join up with the Brianna Wu trannies or something?

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
What exactly happened to Jan anyways? I haven't seen any new updates about him for a while. Did he go the Whedon way and quit tumblr or something? Seems unlikely. Did he join up with the Brianna Wu trannies or something?
At a guess, without Jace producing any content, January hasn't had any material to really run with.

TrippinKahlua

I'm a Survivor, keep on Survivin'!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't blame you for thinking this.

One day, its like four bulletins yammering about Jace being a performance artist, him really being this "Jan" person, and the fact that I had to CHANGE ALL MY PASSWORDS over a supposed hack from Gamerfood (THANKS A LOT FOR THE LIE FUCKERS). Then all of a sudden, "NOPE WE LIED! JACE IS STILL REAL!!"

I'm so glad I never really got into this stupid side show. It seemed cute at first, and seemed like it was going places, but surprisingly unlike Chris-Chan, Jace barely had emotions besides being angry, upset, irate and downright ignorant (posting a video about "Dating advice" and talking about how important your clothes are to girls as he WALKS OVER THEM).

The time I stopped giving a shit about him involved a livestream that literally consisted of Jack shit excluding the pissy, angry-at-nothing voice of Jace in the background. Apparently, the livestream ended as his brother bursted in to commit him to Jesus Camp.

Since then, I've just been "hearing" about things, showing small bits of interest when Tyce shows up (who's the REAL star here, imo).

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
I don't blame you for thinking this.

One day, its like four bulletins yammering about Jace being a performance artist, him really being this "Jan" person, and the fact that I had to CHANGE ALL MY PASSWORDS over a supposed hack from Gamerfood (THANKS A LOT FOR THE LIE FUCKERS). Then all of a sudden, "NOPE WE LIED! JACE IS STILL REAL!!"

I'm so glad I never really got into this stupid side show. It seemed cute at first, and seemed like it was going places, but surprisingly unlike Chris-Chan, Jace barely had emotions besides being angry, upset, irate and downright ignorant (posting a video about "Dating advice" and talking about how important your clothes are to girls as he WALKS OVER THEM).

The time I stopped giving a shit about him involved a livestream that literally consisted of Jack shit excluding the pissy, angry-at-nothing voice of Jace in the background. Apparently, the livestream ended as his brother bursted in to commit him to Jesus Camp.

Since then, I've just been "hearing" about things, showing small bits of interest when Tyce shows up (who's the REAL star here, imo).
Anyone new to this site and Deagle Nation in general should heed these words, TrippinKahlua is a known sped troll who literally went to a place he calls exceptional individual academy and is a 28 year old Bahaman Pokemon-fanfic writer bodybuilding virgin with rage/wizard apprentice, Christian stoner obsessed with power rangers who spends his free time saving the world from Mawkendas. When I say you should take his words with a grain of salt it's not an exaggeration. Don't believe his lies.

TrippinKahlua

I'm a Survivor, keep on Survivin'!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone new to this site and Deagle Nation in general should heed these words, TrippinKahlua is a known sped troll who literally went to a place he calls exceptional individual academy and is a 28 year old Bahaman Pokemon-fanfic writer bodybuilding virgin with rage/wizard apprentice, Christian stoner obsessed with power rangers who spends his free time saving the world from Mawkendas. When I say you should take his words with a grain of salt it's not an exaggeration. Don't believe his lies.
:lol:

Best assessment I've ever heard of myself. I'm surprised you noted I am indeed Christian, I'm not that public about that.

Stratomsk

Copdog gets all the bitches.
kiwifarms.net
I'm kinda in a similar boat as @Jaybeegee. I never really payed much attention to DN even after the whole meltdown happened a few months back over Jace being a potential actor or whatever. That being said, what are the best videos for me to dive into to start?

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
I'm kinda in a similar boat as @Jaybeegee. I never really payed much attention to DN even after the whole meltdown happened a few months back over Jace being a potential actor or whatever. That being said, what are the best videos for me to dive into to start?
This is a bit late but you've given me an idea. I'll get back to you in a new thread after I talk something over with someone.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino