Is There a God? - Lol

MiyaEL

kiwifarms.net
Nevermind, what I wrote was unbiblical too.

It is a trinity. The father, the son and the Holy Spirit.

God is the Holy Father in heaven.

Jesus is god too. He became a human over 2,000 years ago and died for our sins.

And the Holy Spirit is not symbolic. He is a part of us when we call Jesus into our lives.
Tell me if you pay your rent on a Friday afternoon by check and then go into the office Monday morning and your check is still sitting there on the desk so you pick it back up and put it in your pocket and the lady that works there says hey that's your rent check we have to deposit that and you say I paid my rent I'm pretty sure they would argue with you that it doesn't count if you take it back wouldn't you say? So in that same since why would God let his son die and in three days say just kidding and bring him back to life with that not knowing void the very Act of sacrifice to begin with? Because the whole purpose of sacrificing an animal is once something's dead you can't take it back it's permanent however Jesus dying on the cross was not permanent. Furthermore if we were hypothetically kicked out of this Garden for doing what we were told not to do and then Jesus paying that debt off why are we not back in the garden?. And another thing the Bible says that God is the same today and forever never changing and he supposedly cannot contradict himself however he specifically States to only worship him no other gods yet then the Bible says the only way to be saved is through the son which is clearly not the father because he's the son you can call my kids "me" all you want but my kids are not me there my kids. so then all of a sudden we're supposed to worship two gods? And another thing if I donate sperm to a sperm bank and sign all the proper paperwork I'm legally not bound by child support however there could be a hundred kids running around that are technically mine it's called artificial insemination so then the spirit of God came down into a virgin and took her virginity so to speak which violates Jewish social dogmas and then left her pregnant with an unknown child which in that day and age would have gotten her most likely Stone to death so it was an Unholy consummation so then why would he have to make a body the Bible says Were Made In His Image will if he didn't have a body and had to make one how are we made in His image?

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
All these lolcows and I should expect there is a god? Maybe if some higher being proved without a doubt they were made for "us" to laugh at.
But for realz, I'll "believe" in a god of any kind as soon as there is any empirical proof and not just earthly words created by mankind. Then it wouldn't be believe anymore, but a fact, knowledge. Following or worshipping is a very different topic.

Tell me if you pay your rent on a Friday afternoon by check and then go into the office Monday morning and your check is still sitting there on the desk so you pick it back up and put it in your pocket and the lady that works there says hey that's your rent check we have to deposit that and you say I paid my rent I'm pretty sure they would argue with you that it doesn't count if you take it back wouldn't you say? So in that same since why would God let his son die and in three days say just kidding and bring him back to life with that not knowing void the very Act of sacrifice to begin with? Because the whole purpose of sacrificing an animal is once something's dead you can't take it back it's permanent however Jesus dying on the cross was not permanent. Furthermore if we were hypothetically kicked out of this Garden for doing what we were told not to do and then Jesus paying that debt off why are we not back in the garden?. And another thing the Bible says that God is the same today and forever never changing and he supposedly cannot contradict himself however he specifically States to only worship him no other gods yet then the Bible says the only way to be saved is through the son which is clearly not the father because he's the son you can call my kids "me" all you want but my kids are not me there my kids. so then all of a sudden we're supposed to worship two gods? And another thing if I donate sperm to a sperm bank and sign all the proper paperwork I'm legally not bound by child support however there could be a hundred kids running around that are technically mine it's called artificial insemination so then the spirit of God came down into a virgin and took her virginity so to speak which violates Jewish social dogmas and then left her pregnant with an unknown child which in that day and age would have gotten her most likely Stone to death so it was an Unholy consummation so then why would he have to make a body the Bible says Were Made In His Image will if he didn't have a body and had to make one how are we made in His image?
Uhh... what the fuck? Did you honestly type this, or is it some copypasta I've not had the misfortune to see before? Because if you typed this yourself, you need to go to a psychiatrist immediately. I don't know exactly what's wrong, but clearly something is broken.

DNJACK

Part of the EDF communauty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uhh... what the fuck? Did you honestly type this, or is it some copypasta I've not had the misfortune to see before? Because if you typed this yourself, you need to go to a psychiatrist immediately. I don't know exactly what's wrong, but clearly something is broken.
no it's fairly reasonable.

and people write long texts about religion, nothing new here. Like have you seen the bible? it's long as fuck and not really well written either.

MiyaEL

kiwifarms.net
And I used voice to text program so sometimes it's not that intelligent win converting what I say into a written sentence and then there's the dumbass Factor also.

And I used voice to text program so sometimes it's not that intelligent win converting what I say into a written sentence and then there's the dumbass Factor also.
Ah, that's an interesting piece of information. Then I'll try to stop criticizing your hard to read posts, since you have an actual reason.

Do you have to do that for some reason, or do you simply prefer to? I can't imagine having to speak instead of type, it's so much slower and less accurate.

AP1X

kiwifarms.net
We were created because a bunch of rocks smashed together. Now you might be asking yourself, "Ap1x what created those rocks" and to your stupid question I would answer rocks. Unless god is a rock there is no god.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe God exists, but I believe God (the Father) isn't some old dude with a beard like in the traditional "Sistine Chapel sense" -- instead He is an incomprehensible infinite Being and the source of existence.

And even if you don't believe in God, you could still say love/truth/wisdom/goodness itself is God, even if just as abstract concept.

Last edited:
And even if you don't believe in God, you could still say love/truth/wisdom/goodness itself is God, even if just as abstract concept.
I guess, if you really don't want to hurt religious people's feelings or something. Or you could say the only thing that technically fits the definition of god is the universe itself, but the universe itself doesn't take form and speak to people through shrubbery conflagrations, so....

I'm gonna say it's the people taking about God that are wrong, and not do a bunch of mental gymnastics to make them somehow right.

pentylspacer2600

subgenious computergamer
kiwifarms.net
its likely that at some point given the whole big crunch big expansion deal which i also agree with there has been a being with the attributes we use to describe gods but organized religions have so many continuity errors and things un-testable then found today to be bullshit now so i don't think any mainstream religion today is doing much more than making people feel bad about themselves and lulling people into a false sense of security.

Mister Qwerty

kiwifarms.net
Excerpt From: "The Western Lands" by Willam S. Burroughs

"Consider the One God Universe: OGU. The spirit recoils in horror from such a deadly impasse. He is all-powerful and all-knowing. Because He can do everything, He can do nothing, since the act of doing demands opposition. He knows everything so there is nothing for him to learn. He can't go anywhere since He is already fucking everywhere, like cowshit in Calcutta. The OGU is a pre-recorded universe of which He is the recorder. It's a flat, thermodynamic universe, since it has no friction by definition. So he invents friction and conflict, pain, fear, sickness, famine, war, old age, Death. His OGU is running down like an old clock. Takes more and more and more to make fewer and fewer Energy Units of Sek, as we call it in the trade. The Magical Universe, MU, is a universe of many gods, often in conflict. So the paradox of an all-powerful, all-knowing God who permits suffering, evil and death, does not arise."

Jon-Kacho

zyunn kyunn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The argument for either religion or atheism is based on the assumption that humans are even capable of knowing where the universe came from, and thus, if there's a God.

Exodus 33:20
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

I think we're debating things far outside the realm of human comprehension. Like an ant trying to learn calculus.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
instead He is an incomprehensible infinite Being and the source of existence.
Also he/she/it is an asshole or so weak that it can't stop bad things from happening.

think we're debating things far outside the realm of human comprehension
If there is an actual answer why wouldn't it possible for mere humans to understand it?

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: ToroidalBoat
The argument for either religion or atheism is based on the assumption that humans are even capable of knowing where the universe came from, and thus, if there's a God.

Exodus 33:20
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

I think we're debating things far outside the realm of human comprehension. Like an ant trying to learn calculus.
OK

Corbin Dallas Multipass: 30581:11

I said "Nope nobody knows where fire comes from it's probably magic don't bother"

My quote is as valid as yours. Perhaps more so, because my citation is definitely correct, whereas the bible often attributes the few factual things within it to the wrong people and time periods.

Yes, every investigation into a fact is an assumption that we can comprehend it. So far, we keep comprehending more stuff. Why stop now? But it's not "Can you possibly know" it's "Why should you believe its true".

How could you possibly know the number of Pokeballs buried in the core of mars? So how can you say I'm probably wrong when I say there are exactly 355 pokeballs in the core of mars?

But before I accidentally start a new religion, I want to be clear, although I can't prove it, there's no reason to think any pokeballs exist anywhere, including mars.

• Autistic
Reactions: Vrakks
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino