Is there a lolcow that hits kind of close to home for you? -

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
Basically, is there a lolcow that once had traits that you had, or do currently. Possibly, someone you might have become if not for common sense, good parenting, self control, etc.

For me it is Disneyfan01. While I am a TERRIBLE artist her fanbratism reminds me of how I was when I was a pre-teen. Basically, coming up with horrible OCs and using female characters to imagine myself in their world. I often created (And still occasionally) create very celebrate stories of my favorite characters and universes in my own mind with my characters taking the place of the heroes.

Luckily, I always knew better and still no better than to publish/draw it. But Disneyfan01 reminds me of how I could be if I didn't have that kind of self discretion, and keep my fantasies in private roleplays between friends.

Is there a lolcow like that for you?

Philosophy Zombie

that fat kid who smells like axe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we're all here because some lolcows remind us of where we could have been, if only a little bit. Seriously though Connor reminds me of when I was younger and obsessed with Internet forums, simultaneously sucked up to and pissed off the mods, and posted a lot and did stupid stuff for attention even though most of the users thought I was an intolerable shitstain who needed to fuck off and calm down.

I was eleven then though, so it was okay.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not about me, it's about my best friend in middle/early high school.

"Claire" was a cool person in 6th grade, we always went to the water park in the summer and spoke in Simpson's quotes together. She was quite the good young artist and we used to make Simpson's comics and I made a comic called "Kristy" about a girl in high school with a talking fish named Sooshee (I was 11, shut up.)
In 7th grade we discovered this show that aired at 5:30 in the mourning so we could watch it before school. It was called Sailor Moon. I liked the show just fine, I think I had a Sailor Moon notebook or some shit. Claire went deeper down the rabbit hole and got sucked into what was known as "Toonami." Over the next two years (now freshman in highschool,) she went full blown weeb. Gone were the Simpson's comics, everything she drew was anime, one i remember clearly was the FBI Osama Bin Laden wanted poster done in the style of anime. I got into sports and she found the anime club and we drifted. By junior year, I'd only see her every now and then, she was complete with cat ears, glitter make-up, and shirts with Japanese writing on them.
Claire's dream was to move to Japan, go to art college there. work at an anime studio, and marry a rich businessman and live forever and ever on his cherry orchard, presumably one that was constantly in bloom. So only art classes were important, (because Japanese colleges don't care about grades!) she failed Spanish 1, because she skipped it all the time, but after all, she wouldn't need to know Spanish in Japan.
She contacted me recently, she realized her shit, grew up, got a degree in Earth science, and works at a park. Took long enough, but hey, a happy ending is a happy ending.

So, you guessed it, Pixyteri is what would of happened if Claire didn't get her shit together in adulthood.

Conrix

"KIWIFAGS REEEEEEE"
kiwifarms.net
I think we're all here because some lolcows remind us of where we could have been, if only a little bit. Seriously though Connor reminds me of when I was younger and obsessed with Internet forums, simultaneously sucked up to and pissed off the mods, and posted a lot and did stupid stuff for attention even though most of the users thought I was an intolerable shitstain who needed to fuck off and calm down.

I was eleven then though, so it was okay.
I was 14 back when I was talking about all my super cool game ideas without actually doing anything to develop them, being mocked with a slideshow "game", and being a shitstain in general like Connor. Connor is a product of too much coddling because autism, and could actually be me if I didn't learn how to handle myself.

Overcast

Suck You Bus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris Chan is pretty much THE reason why I chose to work on improving myself.

I remember first hearing about him back when I was in the middle of High School.

Back then, I was rude, disrespectful, entitled, had no plans for my future and didn't intend on doing anything about it. Then I learned about Chris and realized how much he and I have in common. So I followed him and watched his antics.

Looking back, I think the point in my adventures with Chris that made me realize that I was going down a bad road was during his talk with Kacey's "dad". At the time, I thought the dad thing was legit, and I felt like the entire time, Kacey's "dad" was talking to me. It was sort of a moment that made me realize that if I didn't change myself, I'd end up in the same situation as Chris. Although I guess now that's probably not going to happen as I'm not into cross dressing or getting caught up over the arm color of an anthropomorphic rat. But I digress.

It got to the point where I became extremely self-aware of myself and was afraid of what other people thought of me. It was a feeling I absolutely hated, but I suppose it was for the best as it's getting me to try and better myself as a person.

So yeah, you could say Chris and his life hits pretty close to home.

I guess Connor also hits kinda close to home as well. I also sometimes feel like things are hopeless a lot of the time. Also, Math is that one subject I've yet to completely wrap my head around as of now. Although I'll admit, part of it is just laziness.

Last edited:

LordDarkrai

I'm really feeling it!
kiwifarms.net
I have to go with Chris, Connor, and WrongPlanet as a whole. All of them made me realize that I could of easily went down a bad path. One where I didn't do anything with my life and missed out on anything trapped in a self-made bubble. I'm slowly getting over it through it does appears in my thoughts every now or then. There's times where I feel hopeless until getting snapped out of it. Learning more about Connor and WP made me questioned more about autism in general. It's a big reason I been interesting in going to a career field that's around that. I want to believe that people with it can do more then what others think. If no one going to help them, I will give it a shot. So yeah, those are the ones that hit home with some positives in the mix.

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Chris Chan is pretty much THE reason why I chose to work on improving myself.

I remember first hearing about him back when I was in the middle of High School.

Back then, I was rude, disrespectful, entitled, had no plans for my future and didn't intend on doing anything about it. Then I learned about Chris and realized how much he and I have in common. So I followed him and watched his antics.

Looking back, I think the point in my adventures with Chris that made me realize that I was going down a bad road was during his talk with Kacey's "dad". At the time, I thought the dad thing was legit, and I felt like the entire time, Kacey's "dad" was talking to me. It was sort of a moment that made me realize that if I didn't change myself, I'd end up in the same situation as Chris. Although I guess now that's probably not going to happen as I'm not into cross dressing or getting caught up over the arm color of an anthropomorphic rat. But I digress.

It got to the point where I became extremely self-aware of myself and was afraid of what other people thought of me. It was a feeling I absolutely hated, but I suppose it was for the best as it's getting me to try and better myself as a person.

So yeah, you could say Chris and his life hits pretty close to home.

I guess Connor also hits kinda close to home as well. I also sometimes feel like things are hopeless a lot of the time. Also, Math is that one subject I've yet to completely wrap my head around as of now. Although I'll admit, part of it is just laziness.
Chris and his ilk really do serve as a sort of "Ghost of Autism's Future" for many people.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For me, it's Iconoclast. Like him, my college career was cut short (but mine was due to mental health, not integrity violations) and for years I was obsessed with going back and reliving the college life. I also blamed all my problems on other people. Then, about 10 years ago, I got tired of being miserable all the time, addressed my issues, went back to college (but not the dorms, that wasn't gonna happen, I was 30 at the time) and got my degree. Still working on some of my problems, but I could have easily ended up like Sweet and living with my parents and blaming the world around me and longing for the good old days.

Magpie

Your local feathered friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess for me it's the more minor cows like mapdark who flipped out over being poked fun at for being a furry. I acted like that when I first started getting into the fandom at like 12-13. I was also a massive weeb who spent most of their internet time on DeviantArt so I was hardly a social genius. Not a weeb anymore but still in the fur fandom, but at least I learned to have a sense of humor about it. You kind of have to, after all. It's weird. Fun, but weird.

Then there are the legions of Tumblr SJWs who I could have easily become one of with less morality and more coddling + a bigger entitlement complex. Thankfully I broke myself out of that echo chamber so I didn't fully succumb to that bullshit, but I know others who aren't so fortunate.

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
Connor kind of reminds me of myself when I was 21 - except for the adoption hatred and wanting to break a girl thing. I was pretty whiny and self-absorbed back then, although I didn't post on forums and I took more than one class a semester.

I have more similarities with Chris than I'm willing to admit.

I guess that's why I'm hoping against hope that they will turn their lives around - if they can do it, so can I

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boaman hurts me in like 12 ways. His snake hoarding was totally like my borderline hermit crab hoarding, except the difference between us is that I actaully took proper care of my crabby babies. I can't walk into pet stores that sell hermit crabs because they're all in horrible conditions and it makes me so sad and I'm a huge advocate for captive hermit crab welware and education.
Also nothing on earth pisses me off like animal neglect and abuse.
EDIT: Also, as an artist becoming like Andrew Dobson it my greatest fear so I never stop trying new things.

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd go with DisneyFan1 as well. She reminds me of my middle school days, where my comics were just various animes cobbled together. She seems to know where her plot is going though, and I was making the story up as I went! The Marina x John Silver thing is also really similar to my Terrible OC x Kakashi pairing from my younger days. I looooved Kakashi from Naruto and planned this horrible fanfiction where I opened this portal to Naruto world or some shit and Kakashi had to be my bodyguard. Because the Akatsuki wanted me or something. Kakashi fell in love with me and it was all magical and stuff. Very recently I realized that the story was basically Lolita but with ninjas.

My other choice is Andrew Dobson, because like him I would love to be a comic artist. I'm always afraid I just won't be good enough to make it. I think to myself, "Well, Dobson isn't that great and he's made it into the industry!" but the thing is, he really hasn't. He hasn't produced a graphic novel in ages, and he's losing fans from his mediocre work and terrible attitude.
I remember though, I'm always trying to improve my artwork and trying to keep a positive outlook on life in general. Sometimes I'm not great at containing my sperging, but I try my best.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino