Is there a lolcow that hits kind of close to home for you? -

Glounder

kiwifarms.net
Susan Schofield for sure, power-level but my mother has psychiatric MBP, so I can't read that thread for longer than a few posts without getting furious and/or tearful.
Any kind of munchie thread enrages me, I have zero sympathy for munchies even if they are technically unwell. I can laugh at people who do it to themselves though.

Edit: I probably should add that the subject hits close to home, my sympathies are with the kids.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: mellifluous

Tim Buckley

Suffering
kiwifarms.net
Clawshrimpy is basically me if I was a pedo and slightly less self-aware, following his greasy trail is like watching an hypothetical bizzarro scenario my narcissistic ego enjoys to no end.

4352352345.png

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
most of the mass shooters, I've always fantasized about getting that high score. especially the Las Vegas shooter because he didn't seem to have any motivation other than pure disdain for plebs. that's how I wanna go out in a few decades when I'm around 70. Stephen Paddock was a true American action hero who lived the American dream to its fullest, better than anyone else ever has and I will honor his memory on this 4th of July.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
DSP brought me here. He's relatable because he could be anybody. He's so, completely uninteresting. He has no hobbies, interests, skills, or redeeming qualities. He is a middle aged man that essentially won the lottery. He can play video games and make a quarter million a year. Unfortunately for him his release became his prison. He's stuck. Gaming isn't fun for him. He's miserable. He's over the hill and he knows it. He also knows that he is totally incapable of securing a normal people job in any field.

Everyone knows a Phil. Think of that fucking guy at work. You know the one. He's not offensive enough to hate, you don't think about him when you're home, but he just fucking grates on you. Around the water cooler you're hanging out and oh shit, "here comes that fucking guy" you all say under your breath. He's annoying and fat and underperforms but not enough to get fired. Now take that guy, and give him a twitch channel that makes him six figures. That's Phil. Everyone knows a fucking Phil.

Technics99

kiwifarms.net
I think it's sad whenever we see an autistic person troon out because they were misled by the trans ideology about feeling like a certain gender.

I think this forum is the only place I've found anyone referencing a connection between autism and troonism.
Perhaps believing they have been born into the wrong body is attractive because it seems like a simple answer to the problems caused by autism. "I am not functioning well in society because...." "I have few friends because...."Or the autism makes them feel an inadequate member of their gender. Like they dont conform.

I__quit

Continue? W/E
kiwifarms.net
Hate to admit it, but The Spoony One. I only got into his videos after his fall from grace so I wouldn't call myself a fan. His thread is one of the first I got into lurking. I do feel a semblance of sympathy for Noah because I've been the mentally ill burden who has made every selfish excuse not to seek out or accept help, too. I say semblance because I actually did. It wasn't easy but it had to happen.

Nowadays, I'm just waiting for the TGWTG tag to change Inactive. He's hit so many lows others would classify as rock bottom and hasn't done a damn thing in years to change his circumstances. He's content in his misery, believes he's beyond help and is narcissistic enough to let anyone who tries to hold him up go right down with him. Let him decorate his parent's basement at 40-something and lie in his greasy bed. He made it, after all.

I Love Beef

お前わもう。。。。。満でるー!!!!
kiwifarms.net
It's probably no surprise. Weeb Wars and their net web of collusion based fuckery. If it wasn't for human decency and care, I would have been in their shit crowd doing shit things and being shit people like them. My inner anime fan also burns to near self spontaneous combustion because there are times I ask "Really? Is this what the community, our social ground of our hobby has festered into? A bunch of disgusting self entitled faggots who do nothing but bitch and whine and trade away their human decency for base desires and gluttonous appeasement?" I tend to blame myself for this too, but, I've realized like Shinji Ikari himself that "I'm sorry. I was only a child back then."

I still get a laugh out of them when their armchair know nothing wunderbar genius spews out from their safespaces, but they also have come to help show me the nastier side of fandom by emphasizing it in real time. I wouldn't be surprised either that if I was akin to the person Zac Bertschy was, I too would kill myself for knowing how much of a miserable and disgusting human being I became.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
I feel like if I had let my similarly sized internet following get to my head without a proper support network of friends and family who keep me grounded (and been much much more unintelligent), I could have easily turned into someone like Smugruko unfortunately; a bad case of GOTIS with too much unwarranted attention and way too focused on social media numbers, desperate to stir up drama in a desperate bid for more attention.

Billy Rocker

『ZA☆TARUDO!』
kiwifarms.net
Barneyfag. I can empathize with his tard school story, because i too was sent to tard school as a kid merely for being diagnosed with Aspergers. It wasn't even some sort of "institution" or side classroom for kids with manageable ailments, but rather an outright tard asylum for self hitting low-functioning autists and wheelchair vegetables. Both the sight of screeching, drooling retards on each bus trip and the feeling that i was being compared to severely mentally unstable types despite having relatively manageable autism back then fucked me up.
My social skills also never really improved in that place, and once kids at school got wind of my diagnosis and how i was going to "special ed" it only made me the "depressing laughingstock" of the school for a few years.

I'm thankful some psychologists convinced my mom that i didn't belong in that place. Got out of there at like age 12, and somehow recovered from all that shit rather quickly after in my teenage years. I know maybe it's just my experience and most first world special ed programs aren't like this, but it's because of stuff like this that i'm always dubious whenever someone says that autistic children should be automatically sent to special ed. I'm even reluctant of early diagnosis because of how many parents would simply just do like mine and send them to these places before actually even seeing how well the child fares first.

Edit: But then again unlike this Barneyfag fellow at least i'm not going on an autistic image-scanning vendetta against fans of a cartoon completely unrelated to those experiences

Last edited:

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
Desmond is someone I can’t help but feel bad for. If you read his thread, it’s obvious he is not who it’s all about, it’s his mother who’s doing this to him. It’s the worst parts of stage moms and ‘activism’ rolled together, and I just feel bad for the poor kid.
Besides him, the Deathfats are a group I feel a bit bad for. I know, most of their problems aren’t the fat, it’s that they aren’t good people in the first place. But I can’t help but look at a 500 elbee woman and think, “they were 400 at one point”. And if you watch shows like My 600 Pound Life, you know that they are never happy people because of how far they’ve fallen into food. I don’t excuse them, but I do feel bad for them.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
You know, it's hard to say I sympathise with Spoony, but when I look at what's he become, I still wonder if that's what I could've been, if I just gave up.
And for that matter, all these washed out e-celebs I somewhat pity and hate simultaneously. At some point they had money, friends, partners, but they pissed it all away out of their arrogance. I don't have nearly as much as they had, but I'm still grateful for that.
Also, Chris, because I need a boyfriend-free girl too.

AnotherPleb

kiwifarms.net
Desmond is someone I can’t help but feel bad for. If you read his thread, it’s obvious he is not who it’s all about, it’s his mother who’s doing this to him. It’s the worst parts of stage moms and ‘activism’ rolled together, and I just feel bad for the poor kid.
I have to agree with sympathizing with Desmond, his story is just a trainwreck in the waiting. If anything sums up the shitshow that the US is stuck in right now, it's him: selling away young children's souls so narcissistic assholes can get their fix. Also, there's no way he hasn't been diddled at any of those clubs.

SickNastyBastard

Do drugs, pwn fags and eat your wheaties.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gale Shuler, Lena Kochman and Terry A. Davis. I don't really consider them lolcows, but they are on here none-the-less. People like that live in a type of hell I wouldn't wish on anyone. To not even be able to trust your own eyes, having reality be tenuous at best on a good day. It was out of their control.

nohull

Sorry for party ooperating.
kiwifarms.net
most of the mass shooters, I've always fantasized about getting that high score. especially the Las Vegas shooter because he didn't seem to have any motivation other than pure disdain for plebs. that's how I wanna go out in a few decades when I'm around 70. Stephen Paddock was a true American action hero who lived the American dream to its fullest, better than anyone else ever has and I will honor his memory on this 4th of July.
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A FLOPPY DISK INTO THE SLOT. IT'S DOOM COLUMBINE MOD AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START SHOOTING ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, DYLAN KLEBOLD. I DO EVERY GUNSHOT AND I DO EVERY GUNSHOT HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME TEENAGER BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE EARTHS MOST DANGEROUS HIGH SCHOOL. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY FIRING RANGE AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN FIRING RANGES CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED THE EDGY SOUNDTRACK AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barneyfag. I can empathize with his tard school story, because i too was sent to tard school as a kid merely for being diagnosed with Aspergers. It wasn't even some sort of "institution" or side classroom for kids with manageable ailments, but rather an outright tard asylum for self hitting low-functioning autists and wheelchair vegetables. Both the sight of screeching, drooling retards on each bus trip and the feeling that i was being compared to severely mentally unstable types despite having relatively manageable autism back then fucked me up.
My social skills also never really improved in that place, and once kids at school got wind of my diagnosis and how i was going to "special ed" it only made me the "depressing laughingstock" of the school for a few years.

I'm thankful some psychologists convinced my mom that i didn't belong in that place. Got out of there at like age 12, and somehow recovered from all that shit rather quickly after in my teenage years. I know maybe it's just my experience and most first world special ed programs aren't like this, but it's because of stuff like this that i'm always dubious whenever someone says that autistic children should be automatically sent to special ed. I'm even reluctant of early diagnosis because of how many parents would simply just do like mine and send them to these places before actually even seeing how well the child fares first.

Edit: But then again unlike this Barneyfag fellow at least i'm not going on an autistic image-scanning vendetta against fans of a cartoon completely unrelated to those experiences
I got put into a special ed class in 2nd grade because I was too shy to speak in class (well, I was shy -- but mostly I stopped speaking because my 1st grade teacher paddled me in front of the class and I was too terrified to speak after that). My special ed teacher was an angel, though, and got it all sorted out -- but the 1st grade teacher didn't even tell my parents she was placing me in special ed. My parents didn't even know it was a special ed classroom until my 2nd grade teacher called them in for a conference because she didn't think I belonged there. I've always wondered if there were a lot of students like me who slid through the cracks and didn't have a good teacher to help them out of it. But you had it much worse. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but I'm impressed you overcame it so well.

I have some sympathy for death fats because I came close to being one myself. If I hadn't had a come to Jesus moment when I was about to move into plus size clothing -- it could be me. I follow them because it helps remind me of what awaits me if I ever start slacking and make excuses. But, their whole HAES and Fat Acceptance stuff pisses me off because they'd rather put all their effort into railing against fatphobia and explaining why fat couldn't possibly be the reason they are sick when they could just lose the damn weight.

Tags
None