Is there a lolcow that hits kind of close to home for you? -

Sea creature

Real sea boi hours
kiwifarms.net
Dreamalgia/Dollieguts.
I used to be quite a lot like them, even an orbiter at one point but stopped cause I forgot about them for a while years back till they showed up on my radar via callout post. I even got the bazillion ocs that I am trying to cut down on and give away to others so I can only have the ones I mainly focus on.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thinking about it some more... scitzocows. When I read about them I feel a mix of pity, revulsion, and fear. I pity some but others I hate. It’s a fate that I fear...

My family has a lot of brilliant and also some crazy individuals. A lot of my family is either really well off or really poor. Usually the ones who aren’t doing so hot have succumbed to mental illness. Sometimes they improve, often they regress. I was fortunate and I have a decent career and salary. For the longest time though I lived in fear of losing my sanity. I was never phased by horror stories as a child... except for The Shadow Over Innsmouth. It terrified me because I felt -and still feel- that there’s something inside of me that could snap. My mothers sharp and thankfully she taught me how to deal with it. It’s not a genetic heritage that I asked for. It’s not a game. It’s not fun. It’s fucking terrifying. It’s sad to see someone you know well go from brilliant and full of potential to someone that needs to be institutionalized. I have children -but it was something I debated for a long time because of my fear- thankfully they’ve been healthy so far. But what I fear is that like some of my relatives they could fall apart after I’m gone in their middle or latter years. I do everything I can to prevent that. Every day I prepare them to live without me.

Its one of the reasons I hate live journal, tumblr, and now Twitter so much. I hate how they treat it like a game for likes and ass pats. I hate how they encourage poor mental health and hurt people to get progressive points. I hate how they cut people off from their families and discourage independence. Mental illness is nothing to be proud of. It’s not something that should be encouraged. In many cases they need tough love and emotional support, not softballs. It’s not a game....

Last edited:

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Imagine a right-wing Moviebob, and you have about what I was like around 10 years ago. A pretentious, overweight bloviater constantly pissed off at the world for being fucked up and cramming fast food down my cake hole for nearly every meal and mistaken that the movies made to pander to geeks were high art.. Luckily, I never really cared for social media and constantly disappointing my father actually affected me somewhat, so here I am.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Dreamalgia/Dollieguts.
I used to be quite a lot like them, even an orbiter at one point but stopped cause I forgot about them for a while years back till they showed up on my radar via callout post. I even got the bazillion ocs that I am trying to cut down on and give away to others so I can only have the ones I mainly focus on.
what

do you like my hat

kiwifarms.net
Any kind of Tumblrcow or artcow gives me a dark, foreboding feeling. Especially the clique-y ones with a ton of dirty laundry. When I was a younger teen I got very close to becoming like those people (and/or being taken advantage of by the more manipulative ones.) At one point I was nearly convinced I was a "demiboy" or some shit instead of just plain old bi lol. Luckily I never got to the point where I wanted to ruin people's lives/careers or anything, but if I hadn't had a eureka moment I know I could've become a very bitter and toxic person.

Jew-ish

kiwifarms.net
Spoony. Dude didnt even find success until his late twenties, and in less than a decade he spiraled into an alcoholic, bipolar, shaddow of his former self.

My biggest fear is that one day I wake up and lose all motivation and creativity and it never returns, ESPECIALLY over losing some china.

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
Randy Stair

NOW LET ME PREFACE by saying I have had no violent inclination, except towards myself, nor do I believe that I will join a Nickelodeon death cult when I die. To this day, that aspect of his story still throws me for a loop.

But after I had watched the Metokur Internet Insanity video on him, I was intrigued by the psychology of someone who would think up the kind of crazy content that Stair ended up putting out, and I took some time to listen to the EGS tapes he recorded before he died.

The weirdest and most uncomfortable part of listening to them was that there were a decent amount of parts of his long-winded diatribes that I, myself, actually really empathized with. His bleak struggle with creating videos and art, being stuck at a job he hated, his lack of direction, his (massively edgy) depression and ambivalence.

It was honestly kind of scary relating to this nutjob who pointlessly killed his coworkers, over a bunch of shitty OCs. But, I think it had a positive effect on how I view myself as an artist, because it made me reevaluate what is really important to me as a creator: Youtube fame and clout-chasing, or actually making something that means something to me? Stair spent most of his life chasing trends and trying to be the next Smosh, or FRED, or whatever, and idolizing the fucking Columbine shooters. Not once did he ever take a step out of his little fantasy world, or his Coldsteel-tier negativity, and actually give a shit about the people around him, or even his own mental health, to actually take a step in the right direction and get himself help.

Behind all the laughably bizarre shit that was the Andrew Blaze story, lies a pretty brutally apparent moral about self-awareness.

Clarence

Benevolent Extra Terrestrial
kiwifarms.net
Chris for sure. Im not autistic but I see myself in him at times. If a few events played out differently i feel like i couldve been like classic era chris. Its a disturbing mirror to look into

Legoshi

hunky bara wolf daddy
kiwifarms.net
Male feminists just piss me off in general. Wolves in sheeps' clothing sex pests like Andrew Dobson or insufferable wokes who always bleat about how amazing they are like David Challen are irritating as hell. They're so much worse than your average outwardly misogynistic dude because they know being progressive and putting down their own gender/sex lets them get away with their sleazy behaviour completely. However, everyone with a brain knows these individuals have ulterior motives like only agreeing with a woman just to have sex with her. As a man, it really annoys me when oblivious leftists never realize that these types of predatory men are the worst and are always surprised when a self-proclaimed male "feminist" turns out to be a horrid person.

Last edited:

Antarctic Hellbeast

"Roaming the ice fields of Antarctica"
kiwifarms.net
Venus. minus the nosedive and self mutilation she did over the course of 2019-2020. Takes some special acquired tastes to make it through those circumstances in relatively one peace like she did. Though she never quickly learned from her mistakes like I did.

Old Wizard

I'm doing my part!
kiwifarms.net
Male feminists just piss me off in general. Wolf in sheeps' clothing sex pests like Andrew Dobson or insufferable wokes who always bleat about how amazing they are like David Challen are irritating as hell. They're so much worse than your average outwardly misogynistic dude because they know being progressive and putting down their own gender/sex lets them get away with their sleazy behaviour completely. However, everyone with a brain knows these individuals have ulterior motives like only agreeing with a woman just to have sex with her. As a man, it really annoys me when oblivious leftists never realize that these types of predatory men are the worst and are always surprised when a self-proclaimed male "feminist" turns out to be a horrid person.
Sort of in the same vein is male leftists who always manage to twist their ideology to support pedophilia.
Vaush comes to mind. Ultra-woke but a sex pest, brags about shutting his victims up. I think if he weren't on the far "left," he would be alt-right. You can hear by the way he talks that he's just a very angry, hateful person- calling people degenerates, gleefully fantasizing about nuclear fallout, and, of course, wanting to abolish the age of consent.
I think there's a lot of online political spergs who salivate about violence, fucking kids, and moral righteousness and pick whichever ideology gets them the most traction and influence over vulnerable people.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris, but not because of the things he is infamous for. There was only one time when I felt sorry for him - when he came back after that basketball game and cried how his life went downhill after he changed schools. At some parts of my life I was in the same broken state, when I was just emotionally crushed, looking back and thinking "where did I go so wrong?". Although, Chris thought that people conspired against him, because he is autistic, I just thought "why is this happening to me?".

Legoshi

hunky bara wolf daddy
kiwifarms.net
I detest Theryn Meyer. He's incredibly unlikable, rude, and deceitful to not only others but themselves. He went 360 SJW after realizing nobody took his bullshit seriously from denying biology to going on tantrums on social media. Even though I dislike Meyer, his atisjw videos remind me of my cringey antiSJW phase when I was a teenager.

ExtremeZapper

Certified CWCville Mortician
kiwifarms.net
A relatively obscure one that hits close to home because I actually KNEW them. Blazesonic.

Granted when I say I knew them, they were more like an acquaintance. From what I knew of them they seemed like a relatively okay-ish guy just going through typical weeb phase like every kid dork on the internet. Hell, I was too. To this day I'll never know of his OC was intended to be a copy of Sonichu or if it was just an insane coincidence, either way the two are connected because Blaze ended up getting completely dogpiled around the time Chris was at the peak of his antics. Either way, he got ravaged off DA like three different times, and his only crime was just making a cringy webcomic. He wasn't a 27 year old manchild making an ass of himself and being the internet's court jester, as far as I knew of him he was just some kid who got caught in the crossfire.

Haven't spoken to him in years and sometimes I wonder what he's up to. I feel like he got disproportionally shat on by virtue of just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe he DID do something worthy of all the venom, hell if I know, my memory of him is really vague.

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
As a Pagan I'm not too proud of the woke witch horoscope dangertankie crap that's all the rage on social media lately. We have enough of trouble from both Christians AND Atheists as it is. I really don't need these tards giving them any more grist for the mill.