Is there any profession worse than journalism? - Who would you set on first first, a journalist or a paedophile?

Mr. Brown

KICK THAT NIGGER BITCH OFF THE PLANE!
kiwifarms.net
After seeing that our dear leader Null was in the news again it got me thinking about how much of a low life you would have to be to become a journalist.

This article is nothing more than low tier activism to try and take down a website for internet points.
Cloudflare did not immediately respond to Motherboard's request for comment.
This article was not even written to be read, there's nothing interesting about it.

This latte drinking cum guzzling waste of skin of a writer wrote this merely to put pressure on Cloudflare to take down a website they don't like.

This is the exact sort of thing people hate about journalists.

So I ask you, the men and women of logic and reason... Is there any profession worse than journalism?

Because at this point I think if ISIS switched targets and just took care of the likes of Vice I would probably cheer them on.

Epic Fail Man

kiwifarms.net
Nah, those guys just live their best life.

"hey guys buy nord VPN, here's a picture of my butt"

Who are they actually hurting by doing that?
Have you ever seen the instagram bimbos in the wild taking pictures of themselves and putting stupid inspirational quotes. Then following stupid political trends they don't know jack shit about and regurgitating with other fellow low iq influencers playing the telephone game and essentially spreading misinfo like wildfire.

Do you not remember the white women of George Floyd.

Not to mention they go on these platforms to cancel shit they heard about in a span of 24h.

Last edited:

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Nah, those guys just live their best life.

"hey guys buy nord VPN, here's a picture of my butt"

Who are they actually hurting by doing that?
they're harming the gullible kids who blow money on raid shadow legends because youtube daddy told them to
they're harming the dumb normies who fall for the "buy this mega supplement to lose 50 pounds of fat in a week!" snake oil they shill on facebook
and then there's the damage to public opinion they do with the political propaganda and cancel culture they push for views

Epic Fail Man

kiwifarms.net
they're harming the gullible kids who blow money on raid shadow legends because youtube daddy told them to
they're harming the dumb normies who fall for the "buy this mega supplement to lose 50 pounds of fat in a week!" snake oil they shill on facebook
and then there's the damage to public opinion they do with the political propaganda and cancel culture they push for views
I knew some dumb idiot that fell for a health supplement pyramid scheme on instagram, stupid bitch, she said it was a job but her income was minus 2000 dollars by the end of the month. Retard.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing about journalists compared to lawyers, politicians, etc is that those jobs actually make money so they have some excuse. Lots of people do awful stuff that makes money. Journalists are soulless corporate shills AND they don't even get paid for it. I went to look up the average salary at Vice only to discover another soulless corporate shill over at gawker did the work for me:
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png

$45k AND they have to live in New York. And they don't mean upstate. That's absolutely pathetic.

Vice has said in the past that its "average" salary for all positions is $70K per year. This chart gives a good bit more detail, showing that writers (unsurprisingly) earn far less than everyone else, and that in fact the only department with an average over $70K is "Sales and Business Development." The state agreed to essentially pay Vice $6.5 million in exchange for its promise to create 525 new jobs in Brooklyn by 2018.

Journalists are the worst.