Is this project dead? -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

12 fucking years you idiot
Every single time ED is brought up you rush to its aid like some knight in shining armor. I didn't realize that the world's most bad ass meme dictionary needed an Internet Defense Force on round the clock surveillance to defend its honor.

The fucking Space Jam website has been around for longer than ED. Do you consider that more successful? It played its part, it's done. It's a handful of twenty somethings trying to live in the past when their PA requests actually held merit.

LikeicareKF

Always remember, Null favours me over you
kiwifarms.net
Every single time ED is brought up you rush to its aid like some knight in shining armor. I didn't realize that the world's most bad ass meme dictionary needed an Internet Defense Force on round the clock surveillance to defend its honor.

The fucking Space Jam website has been around for longer than ED. Do you consider that more successful? It played its part, it's done. It's a handful of twenty somethings trying to live in the past when their PA requests actually held merit.
You're trying to compare your wiki to ours. Its been in existence for 12 years and still gets added to every day. Yours has existed for a number or months and even the people that thought of it have gotten bored of it

• Agree
Reactions: Holdek

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
You're trying to compare your wiki to ours. Its been in existence for 12 years and still gets added to every day. Yours has existed for a number or months and even the people that thought of it have gotten bored of it
https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Special:RecentChanges
Still gets daily edits. I don't see what your point is.

I wasn't comparing the sites, I was contrasting them. ED is what I don't want. You keep trying to convince me to care about your fucking shit ass encyclopedia and I just can't. I'm sorry dude, I know it's important to you but when I look at ED when I explain what I want, I'm using it as bad examples. ED's style fell out of grace half a decade ago and the last time it was relevant was during GamerGate, and even they fucked off and made their own wiki because ED sucked so much shit.

You do this every single time. All Holdek had to do was tag you. He wanted you to come in here to bug me and he accomplished that with flying colors because you're fucking predictable.

LikeicareKF

kiwifarms.net
Id almost be convinced you actually believe what you're saying, if it wasn't for the fact that i know you hate every single part of this community

Reactions: Holdek

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
kiwifarms.net
Null calm down regardless of whether or not you personally enjoy ED it still gets lots of visitors and has lots of articles that people contribute to so you may want to consider his advice.

LikeicareKF

kiwifarms.net
Null calm down regardless of whether or not you personally enjoy ED it still gets lots of visitors and has lots of articles that people contribute to so you may want to consider his advice.
Realistically theres no point

Why would someone want to contribute to a site where their work will never be read

• Autistic
Reactions: wheat pasta

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Read what I wrote. I'm going to have the induction process be a button press on the forum.
That sounds like a vast improvement. People still might not jump in and start editing but at least not having artificial barriers makes it more likely.

Realistically theres no point

Why would someone want to contribute to a site where their work will never be read
It's pretty well ranked for the content it has uniquely, there's just not much of that.

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just want to pop in and tell you guys that the Shaner article will take some time for me. I got a new job and can't commit to editing it as fast. It will get done but it will take me a while.

• Informative
Reactions: Doc Cassidy
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino