Is This the Beginning of Runaway Global Warming? - It’s Beginning to Feel Like We’ve Finally Pushed the Planet Past its Final Tipping Point

Fentanyl Floyd

(((they)))/(((them)))
kiwifarms.net
Never. It's not real. Real things exist weather or not you believe in them. Since all you have to do to get rid of Global Warming is stop believing it is actually a faith, not a science.
The-Younger-Dryas.jpg

<https://sacredgeometryinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/The-Younger-Dryas.jpg>
This chart contradicts that one
2000+_year_global_temperature_including_Medieval_Warm_Period_and_Little_Ice_Age_-_Ed_Hawkins.svg.png

And I'm not saying that I fully believe in the global warming thing, but this shows conflicting data. Also, what is the source on that chart?

Last edited:

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
Tom pretending to be smart never ceases to amuse.

This ridiculous, teenage hysteric rant is great. Keep em coming Tom

Remember a while back Tom was talking to Josh on stream and Tom claimed he was a polymath? Then, when questioned on this, Tom proceeded to mispronounce like 3 words of German. Oh he also mangled a sentence in Spanish which is fucking hilarious. Like you live in the poorest part of Tuscon Arizona bro and you haven't learned even a small amount of Spanish?

[Inappropriate Tooter use of] TLDR: Tom has a mediocre intellect that has been polluted with drugs, nonsense, and sexual paraphilias.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
Please explain the quantum mechanics of the Carbon Cycle.
Quantum mechanics refers to how particles interact at the atomic scale where as the carbon cycle refers to carbon going from trees to oil to co2. The only thing they have in common is that carbon is an atom but so is just about everything so that's not saying much.

Tommy is just using science words as techobabble I doubt he has a basic understanding of half of what he's talking about.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why don't you start, Tommy? Turn off your air conditioning and start leading by example. Maybe people would be more amenable to the idea if they saw other people do it.
i don't have an air conditioner to turn off. try harder to denigrate me , douche canoe. alternatively you could make a comment on the topic without insulting me.

Yes Tommie, take the tedpill, kill the urbanites.
View attachment 2362738
the urbanites don't need any help killing themselves.
There is a higher chance of a Death Star dropping out of hyperspace and firing at us than us dying from this manmade climate change lunacy.
do you like to talk out of your ass about things or can you actually come up with a well sourced, evidence based argument that proves that there is no climate change acceleration being caused by human industry?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Please explain the quantum mechanics of the Carbon Cycle.

No it won't.
yes it will. just look at northern Europe and the Pacific northwest last week. That shit is going to just keep on happening more and more if we do not phase out combustive energy capture technology. Your question is outside my pay grade to answer, but this guy will tell you all about it. It took hundreds of millions years for natural processes to sequester all that carbon into the crust that the industrial revolution has pumped back into the atmosphere in under 300 years. Crunch the numbers. Industrialized civilization is fucked if they don't adapt to the natural order of things. Homeostasis is real. We can either work with the planet to restore the balance of nature or watch helplessly while nature restores it's own balance because we're too poor to go flying off into space in a giant dick.

I didn't. Your life is enough of an insult.
your perception of my life as told to you by insane fan fiction writers and my actual life are two entirely different things.

HandsomeDan

Longing for 1861...
kiwifarms.net
the urbanites don't need any help killing themselves.

do you like to talk out of your ass about things or can you actually come up with a well sourced, evidence based argument that proves that there is no climate change acceleration being caused by human industry?
I would ask you the same question, but I know you have a dick in your ass, so you couldnt possibly be talking out of it.

Is there climate change? Yes, this has been going on for millions of years.

Is there climate change acceleration being caused by human industry? No.

Is there environmental damage being caused by man made pollution, third world refuse, over fishing, third world trash, Chinese, etc.? Yes

When the Death Star Comes will it destroy the Earth? Yes.

On the subject of Death Stars, you do realize that as the Sun grows older it increases in size and it will eventually swallow up the Earth. Furthermore, you do realize I hope that as the Sun grows larger the temperatures on this planet increase.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
And I'm not saying that I fully believe in the global warming thing, but this shows conflicting data. Also, what is the source on that chart?
one is greenland from icecores and yours is just a model with little data.

The Greenland one comes from the guys who just fucked up Climate science in the last years.
their theory that the last ice age ended with a giant bang from outerspace has aloooot of evidence and the only reply from doutbers is screeching.