Is This the Beginning of Runaway Global Warming? - It’s Beginning to Feel Like We’ve Finally Pushed the Planet Past its Final Tipping Point

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I would ask you the same question, but I know you have a dick in your ass, so you couldnt possibly be talking out of it.

Is there climate change? Yes, this has been going on for millions of years.

Is there climate change acceleration being caused by human industry? No.

Is there environmental damage being caused by man made pollution, third world refuse, over fishing, third world trash, Chinese, etc.? Yes

When the Death Star Comes will it destroy the Earth? Yes.

On the subject of Death Stars, you do realize that as the Sun grows older it increases in size and it will eventually swallow up the Earth. Furthermore, you do realize I hope that as the Sun grows larger the temperatures on this planet increase.
lol. gotcha. so you are just a digitally dumbed down dork who blows unsupported ass smoke and believes lies told to him about strangers. There has never been a dick in my ass , nor will there ever be one. NASA disagrees with you and the best estimate is that we have another 5 billion years before the sun makes the Earth uninhabitable.

Revolution. (Credit: Luthi, D., et al.. 2008; Etheridge, D.M., et al. 2010; Vostok ice core data/J.R. Petit et al.; NOAA Mauna Loa CO2 record.) Find out more about ice cores (external site).

› en español
Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last 650,000 years there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice age about 11,700 years ago marking the beginning of the modern climate era — and of human civilization. Most of these climate changes are attributed to very small variations in Earth’s orbit that change the amount of solar energy our planet receives.
Scientific evidence for warming of the climate system is unequivocal.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
The current warming trend is of particular significance because most of it is extremely likely (greater than 95% probability) to be the result of human activity since the mid-20th century and proceeding at a rate that is unprecedented over millennia.1

HandsomeDan

Longing for 1861...
kiwifarms.net
lol. gotcha. so you are just a digitally dumbed down dork who blows unsupported ass smoke and believes lies told to him about strangers. There has never been a dick in my ass , nor will there ever be one. NASA disagrees with you and the best estimate is that we have another 5 billion years before the sun makes the Earth uninhabitable.

Revolution. (Credit: Luthi, D., et al.. 2008; Etheridge, D.M., et al. 2010; Vostok ice core data/J.R. Petit et al.; NOAA Mauna Loa CO2 record.) Find out more about ice cores (external site).

› en español
Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last 650,000 years there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice age about 11,700 years ago marking the beginning of the modern climate era — and of human civilization. Most of these climate changes are attributed to very small variations in Earth’s orbit that change the amount of solar energy our planet receives.

The current warming trend is of particular significance because most of it is extremely likely (greater than 95% probability) to be the result of human activity since the mid-20th century and proceeding at a rate that is unprecedented over millennia.1
Ok faggot, your the one who cant stop talking about ass. I guess your transition is giving you some emotional vapors.

I am not the least bit worried or concerned about man made climate change and nothing you say can make me feel otherwise.

Lies told to me by strangers? What does that even mean?

This chart contradicts that one
View attachment 2362896
And I'm not saying that I fully believe in the global warming thing, but this shows conflicting data. Also, what is the source on that chart?
black-man-has-not-died-of-aids-yet-png.2364893

Attachments

• black man has not died of aids yet.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 42

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The claims are so absurd
So you retelling at length the Sabrina experience and copping to fondling a dog are now falsehoods?
the people believing them so insane
That's rich coming from a frequent flyer of the Tucson psych ward. Why again does your family think your mentally unwell?

i see no good reason to even attempt to reason with you fucking infantile imbeciles.
But you will post your barely click bait worthy short stack screeds....

Last edited:
You must have missed the part of the post where I said I wasn't convinced about global warming being real
Yeah, sorry about that. If you look at the graph I posted, you see fast spikes and drops in temperature. So the graph you posted doesn't actually show a different plot or look abnormal, given the history. All the dumb asses getting hot and bother about it, are just take it on faith that it's happening. They funny thing is that people who agree with globally warming don't understand any of the claims, so they just assume they're true. It's a massive Dunning-Kruger.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
The claims are so absurd and the people believing them so insane, i see no good reason to even attempt to reason with you fucking infantile imbeciles.
Tommie, you're here for the same old reasons. You post something you believe in, wait for us to rip into it, feign indignant shock that ANYONE would question your wisdom, then swear at us all with a side of your beloved alliterations. It makes you feel good, apparently.

It's jolly amusing for us. So I guess we all win.

Thomas Highway

I ain't no senator's son, son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Global warming is a problem. As climates change, economies are destroyed and human migration is the result. Someone will have to deal with the aftermath.

But Tommy doesn't actually care about any of these far reaching concepts. This thread is merely just another expression of his very tiresome pathology.

The I Scream Man

The Dogge Abides
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What fan fiction writers? We do write about you but it all has a basis in things you've said or written, for me its mostly what you've said because its a lot harder to claim we're taking you out of context or something when your dumb ass willingly spews it on Youtube

As for climate change, its real and it is affecting where I live demonstrably, but I'm tentatively for it since you'll refuse to actually change your life at all and get cooked in your tiny awful apartment :( sorry in advance