Is This the Beginning of Runaway Global Warming? - It’s Beginning to Feel Like We’ve Finally Pushed the Planet Past its Final Tipping Point

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Niggers from Achernar
kiwifarms.net
yes it will. just look at northern Europe and the Pacific northwest last week. That shit is going to just keep on happening more and more if we do not phase out combustive energy capture technology. Your question is outside my pay grade to answer, but this guy will tell you all about it. It took hundreds of millions years for natural processes to sequester all that carbon into the crust that the industrial revolution has pumped back into the atmosphere in under 300 years. Crunch the numbers. Industrialized civilization is fucked if they don't adapt to the natural order of things. Homeostasis is real. We can either work with the planet to restore the balance of nature or watch helplessly while nature restores it's own balance because we're too poor to go flying off into space in a giant dick.
Why do you even worry? At least you don't have to constantly drink water like what I had do to on 90 degree days. You're like a cockroach. You just never die.

DicksOutForChauvin

kiwifarms.net
You know what? Fuck it. I hope it is. Maybe then all you coastal fucks will die and stop ruining this planet with your decadence and self-serving bullshit. All of you liars and whores who want to control what I fucking do while you celebrate the ability to piss on us and relish in your own miserable hypocrisy. Fuck you. You want to save the planet? Then kill yourself. The world would be so much better if all of you just died.
AngryFatGenXerScreamsHeadOff.gif
Edit: Shove it up your ass Tommy.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. Your question is outside my pay grade to answer, but this guy will tell you all about it.
So you're just bullshitting. I'm not watching an 76 minute video. Please summarize what he says in 50 words or fewer; you're supposed to be an investigative journalist.

Or, as I can see there are some Feynman's diagrams on the blackboard, if you can point me to the part of the video that explains those Feynman's diagrams. You'll get the consolation prize.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what? Fuck it. I hope it is. Maybe then all you coastal fucks will die and stop ruining this planet with your decadence and self-serving bullshit. All of you liars and whores who want to control what I fucking do while you celebrate the ability to piss on us and relish in your own miserable hypocrisy. Fuck you. You want to save the planet? Then kill yourself. The world would be so much better if all of you just died.
View attachment 2366846
lol calm down

Large

kiwifarms.net
We need to leave the oil in the soil and pump water through those pipeline.
what? why? wtf?

Edit:
View attachment 2366846
nigga sneed