Is This the Beginning of Runaway Global Warming? - It’s Beginning to Feel Like We’ve Finally Pushed the Planet Past its Final Tipping Point

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No, you don't understand, we hate you. What we say here is a pittance in comparison to what you did to that animal and what you're still capable of doing, being a free man. But whatever.
you don't understand quite a few things, most importantly i don't give a fuck what idiots like you think about me, especially if you hate me so intensely because i helped my dog get herself off. she's been dead 25 years and that you think i seek sex with animals today is totally insane , so do go on raving your retarded ramblings and keep building that rent free room for me in your pathetically underdeveloped mind.
It's not just cows. Termites are real bad too. https://www.seeker.com/top-10-most-dangerous-animal-farts-1770433769.html
Don't you have a roach infested hovel to tend to? Maybe fix that before screeching about global warming.
no I don't. the problem here is with sand fleas and the cause of it is being evicted. I have the fleas under control. do you have a rational argument to present on topic or will you only be taunting me like the rest of the retarded reprobates?
Uh, I believe in man-made climate change silly-billy.
You seem to have a lot of confidence in the actual science of a lot of wedge issues. I like that in forum denizens. You don't get personal when you disagree either, which is an even more respectable trait. I forget whether you had more than 25 years in your quivering sack of protoplasm or not, but you will notice that my reply was aimed at the other dweeb. If you're under 25 as well, you have the respect of a boomer uber nerd.

Keep raging at me @Dee Price , demonstrating to the world that you're a frustrated, angry, severely disturbed man who is getting played like a fiddle and programmed to believe things that simply aren't true about me. your baby raping and dog fucking fantasies are yours, not mine, you sick pedophile dogfucker.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you don't understand quite a few things, most importantly i don't give a fuck what idiots like you think about me, especially if you hate me so intensely because i helped my dog get herself off. she's been dead 25 years and that you think i seek sex with animals today is totally insane , so do go on raving your retarded ramblings and keep building that rent free room for me in your pathetically underdeveloped mind.

It's not just cows. Termites are real bad too. https://www.seeker.com/top-10-most-dangerous-animal-farts-1770433769.html

no I don't. the problem here is with sand fleas and the cause of it is being evicted. I have the fleas under control. do you have a rational argument to present on topic or will you only be taunting me like the rest of the retarded reprobates?

You seem to have a lot of confidence in the actual science of a lot of wedge issues. I like that in forum denizens. You don't get personal when you disagree either, which is an even more respectable trait. I forget whether you had more than 25 years in your quivering sack of protoplasm or not, but you will notice that my reply was aimed at the other dweeb. If you're under 25 as well, you have the respect of a boomer uber nerd.

Keep raging at me @Dee Price , demonstrating to the world that you're a frustrated, angry, severely disturbed man who is getting played like a fiddle and programmed to believe things that simply aren't true about me. your baby raping and dog fucking fantasies are yours, not mine, you sick pedophile dogfucker.
fuck off fat ass, theres funnier shit than you going on right now. go molest another child or dog or something

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom, sand fleas live in the beach, not between your butt cheeks.

HIVidaBoheme

Hoo boy
kiwifarms.net
no I don't. the problem here is with sand fleas and the cause of it is being evicted. I have the fleas under control. do you have a rational argument to present on topic or will you only be taunting me like the rest of the retarded reprobates

Took you long enough to reply sped, too many roaches in your hovel to bother digging out the keyboard? Neck yourself

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
The comical part is you are right and old man Tom shits himself calls himself a marine biologist and does not even know that fact.

Well Stated and very true. And yet another proof that Tom is full of shit and stupid and has no clue about science.
I would hope that I understand science since I have one more year to get by BSc in Physics and then going for my PhD out east.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I would hope that I understand science since I have one more year to get by BSc in Physics and then going for my PhD out east.
Wonderful. And I am sure you will get your doctorate easily.

Tom, sand fleas live in the beach, not between your butt cheeks.
Tom is not sure of that or anything about marine biology. But he does have anal worms and anal cockroaches.

Now lets go over this I am being programmed to believe you rubbed your dog off and also jumped in bed with a minor? Ok then explain the first part of your statement here tom. that part about ( i helped my dog get herself off )

Now as for greenhouse gasses well scientist have found a horribly high pocket around Tucson Az. Millions tons of methane are outgassed every hour. the location is your hovel strangely enough. They have made it clear it is 10 times the amount of methane than a heard of 5 trillion cows would make in a year. So obviously you have been sharting a lot lately.

HA HA HA you think you have sand fleas? And you say you are a marine biologist? Stupid ass, sand fleas are not actual fleas. It is a marine creature. You half wit retard HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Now Tom here is the facts I take care of babies. I have a cat not a dog and last time i had a dog i was a child under the age of 12. That is why there is a pile of doughnut crumbs and chunks under my feet. both are in my room watching TV. Avatar for the millionth time.
And now no more crumbs on the floor and a fresh clean diaper later and i am back to laugh at you. See how you keep a place clean Old man and all while responding to your idiocy.

Now lets see who gets played like a fiddle? Who is the one so mad they are shitting themselves? Talk about comical Tom you have to be the top ass clown of all times.

Now do get I have had a life that is female. I have four daughters. And my oldest and second I had to work as a single mother. I even had to put up with men paying me half of what they made with the excuse ( you have titties what do you think you are worth. Which did not end well for them do to the client who controlled the money was a female. ) But Hey what would you know about any of that you are a fat disgusting man that hardly worked at all. I am a trans women that worked as a female in a predominately male field. Which was disgusting always watching me and giggling making commenting about my top and back.
Oh but you would not know about being a young female with kids would you old man. All you know is how to be a young perverted man that rubs off dogs and jumps in bed with underage girls.

So tell me Tom how am i a pedophile dog fucker? When I have never done so in my entire life? But yet you have? Do get that I have no fantasies about kids or dogs. But i do love to see you go totally ass blasting shitting mad you colical old lolcow. Jump old man shit some more.