Is Tom Actually Trans? -

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Let's say he was...who fucking cares? The insanity and self-destruction of the trans lifestyle are the same no matter what. People who make threads like "Is [lolcow] REALLY trans?" are missing the point because regardless of whether the person's specific mental illness makes them REALLY trans or not, the results are the same.

Even the diagnosed, passable, well-presented, outwardly "sane" ones are not trans because trans is not, and will never be, a legitimate identity. They are all mutilated, mentally ill men.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
Heeeeeeeeeey shout out to the this thread on the Tommy stream.

On topic though, he's as trans as a bald bearded man with a full chest of hair.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
i just want to quickly say the lot of you are the most misinformed , bigoted transphobic bunch of fetishistic fascists and fucked in the head truscums, i have ever had the displeasure of meeting. i am not a woman trapped in a man's body or a man faking being trans. i am a trans feminine intersex AMAB who was subjected to genital surgery as a toddler and forced into a male role for 60 years and since i am neither, i am under no obligation to conform to anybody's standard's of maleness, femaleness or transgenderness particularly not a pack of perverted pussies who wished they were born with them or fetishistic fools talking shit long debunked by medical science, most of whom young enough to be my grandchildren.

The delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth in this crowd, particularly drunken dumbass dopers like todd, mariposa and army burger. sneasel aka daisymae is just projecting denials of his own nasty being every ti

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
... i am a trans feminine intersex AMAB who was subjected to genital surgery as a toddler and forced into a male role for 60 years ...
Prove it. Produce some medical dox to back up your delusional assertions and not only will I believe you, Tom, I'll actively correct anyone I see misinterpreting it.
A safe bet for me, since you will either:
a) admittedly not have the dox or
b) you'll have some sort of cope-heavy reason why you shouldn't have to produce them.

Put up or shut up, Tom; if you're gonna look like a duck, act like a duck and spend all your time quacking, don't get assmad when we refuse to call you a swan.

The delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth in this crowd, particularly drunken dumbass dopers like todd, mariposa and army burger. sneasel aka daisymae is just projecting denials of his own nasty being every ti
Nice, keep us interested with that cliffhanger ending, gg.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Prove it. Produce some medical dox to back up your delusional assertions and not only will I believe you, Tom, I'll actively correct anyone I see misinterpreting it.
A safe bet for me, since you will either:
a) admittedly not have the dox or
b) you'll have some sort of cope-heavy reason why you shouldn't have to produce them.

Put up or shut up, Tom; if you're gonna look like a duck, act like a duck and spend all your time quacking, don't get assmad when we refuse to call you a swan.

Nice, keep us interested with that cliffhanger ending, gg.
He's obviously lying. He all but confesses to it in the first father's day video when he has to introduce the concept to his parents as if they had no idea what he was talking about. You'd think his mother of all people would know about. He's obviously just a pathological liar and a pedophile.

i just want to quickly say the lot of you are the most misinformed , bigoted transphobic bunch of fetishistic fascists and fucked in the head truscums, i have ever had the displeasure of meeting. i am not a woman trapped in a man's body or a man faking being trans. i am a trans feminine intersex AMAB who was subjected to genital surgery as a toddler and forced into a male role for 60 years and since i am neither, i am under no obligation to conform to anybody's standard's of maleness, femaleness or transgenderness particularly not a pack of perverted pussies who wished they were born with them or fetishistic fools talking shit long debunked by medical science, most of whom young enough to be my grandchildren.

Shut up with that crap already. No one believes it. And no one believes you're getting 100 grand in tranny surgery. No one believes you favor the women on your father's side of the family who are "big breasted" because you're an ugly man with mooobs. I really do hope you get all those tranny surgeries, so we can mock how terrible you look. You mentioned the word "I" 7 times, you're a fraud and a narcist.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Tommy boy is full of shit. They can't do surgery on you as a child that gives you a real functioning penis and balls.

Nothing but a disgusting, hideous old pervert.
That would be my contention, too but all he has to do to prove us wrong and in fact, get me to acknowledge and support his twinspirituwuintersexAMABullshit is provide some dox.
Which he won't because as @Mariposa Electrique pointed out, he's a fraud and a narcissist.

Tags
None