Is Tom Actually Trans? -

nya001

kiwifarms.net
i just want to quickly say the lot of you are the most misinformed , bigoted transphobic bunch of fetishistic fascists and fucked in the head truscums, i have ever had the displeasure of meeting. i am not a woman trapped in a man's body or a man faking being trans. i am a trans feminine intersex AMAB who was subjected to genital surgery as a toddler and forced into a male role for 60 years and since i am neither, i am under no obligation to conform to anybody's standard's of maleness, femaleness or transgenderness particularly not a pack of perverted pussies who wished they were born with them or fetishistic fools talking shit long debunked by medical science, most of whom young enough to be my grandchildren.

The delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth in this crowd, particularly drunken dumbass dopers like todd, mariposa and army burger. sneasel aka daisymae is just projecting denials of his own nasty being every ti
you are a man who diddles dogs and thinks children can have sex, whether you think you are trans or not you are a pervert. I thought the COPD had already caught up, but you seem to be able to type.

Were you yesterday at psychiatry? did he let you out? you said you were "mildly psychotic" - idk it sounds to me like "a little pregnant". Have you been found criminally insane?

There is no such thing as trans feminine intersex, it's like saying you are a human-shaped pig or a porcine-shaped human. In your case I must still lean towards the human, because even if you are practically worse than pig vomit, you can't reproduce with a pig, so imho you are another species.

What else you diddled apart from dogs? Maybe you can sneak in a zoo and diddle a crocodile and you could be eaten.

BTW your post got broken, you didn't finish the sentence, I wouldn't miss you if the COPD took its toll.

"not a pack of perverted pussies who wished they were born with them or fetishistic fools talking shit long debunked by medical science, most of whom young enough to be my grandchildren."

A few things here - first you are being very sexist using "pussy" in a derogatory manner. If you are not referring to cats you are insulting a part of the female body that men usually enjoy.

Second oh projection expert, "who wished they were born with them" - is that your main problem? Are you envious of women because, as a one-balled dog fiddler, you don't get any? Well now you are an old man, it's too late.

I'll add to that that you are an old man who likes to be humiliated by younger people - otherwise you wouldn't be coming back here.

And third and final - the idea of you having geandchildren is really disgusting, I don't think anyone would admit it. Maybe you want them to molest them, I hope the fungus foot rot you have finally gets in your lungs. Buy more that what you call "lobster" but make sure you keep it for a week in the sun before eating it.

Ok pig vomit, I'm cheering for the COPD, it looks like the score is 1-0 atm.

Tags
None