Is Tom Actually Trans? -

nya001

kiwifarms.net
i just want to quickly say the lot of you are the most misinformed , bigoted transphobic bunch of fetishistic fascists and fucked in the head truscums, i have ever had the displeasure of meeting. i am not a woman trapped in a man's body or a man faking being trans. i am a trans feminine intersex AMAB who was subjected to genital surgery as a toddler and forced into a male role for 60 years and since i am neither, i am under no obligation to conform to anybody's standard's of maleness, femaleness or transgenderness particularly not a pack of perverted pussies who wished they were born with them or fetishistic fools talking shit long debunked by medical science, most of whom young enough to be my grandchildren.

The delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth in this crowd, particularly drunken dumbass dopers like todd, mariposa and army burger. sneasel aka daisymae is just projecting denials of his own nasty being every ti

you are a man who diddles dogs and thinks children can have sex, whether you think you are trans or not you are a pervert. I thought the COPD had already caught up, but you seem to be able to type.

Were you yesterday at psychiatry? did he let you out? you said you were "mildly psychotic" - idk it sounds to me like "a little pregnant". Have you been found criminally insane?

There is no such thing as trans feminine intersex, it's like saying you are a human-shaped pig or a porcine-shaped human. In your case I must still lean towards the human, because even if you are practically worse than pig vomit, you can't reproduce with a pig, so imho you are another species.

What else you diddled apart from dogs? Maybe you can sneak in a zoo and diddle a crocodile and you could be eaten.

BTW your post got broken, you didn't finish the sentence, I wouldn't miss you if the COPD took its toll.

"not a pack of perverted pussies who wished they were born with them or fetishistic fools talking shit long debunked by medical science, most of whom young enough to be my grandchildren."

A few things here - first you are being very sexist using "pussy" in a derogatory manner. If you are not referring to cats you are insulting a part of the female body that men usually enjoy.

Second oh projection expert, "who wished they were born with them" - is that your main problem? Are you envious of women because, as a one-balled dog fiddler, you don't get any? Well now you are an old man, it's too late.

I'll add to that that you are an old man who likes to be humiliated by younger people - otherwise you wouldn't be coming back here.

And third and final - the idea of you having geandchildren is really disgusting, I don't think anyone would admit it. Maybe you want them to molest them, I hope the fungus foot rot you have finally gets in your lungs. Buy more that what you call "lobster" but make sure you keep it for a week in the sun before eating it.

Ok pig vomit, I'm cheering for the COPD, it looks like the score is 1-0 atm.

death of chans

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
I think the question with the most priority right now is.......is Tom actually alive and not just pulling a "Walking Dead"?
id wager a weekend at bernies deal but then i remembered tom has no one...
not a single soul among his two spirits...
23d97d11-1a95-4f41-9785-836932fa23f0-jpg.png

he's another narcissistic autist with possible auto gynephilia...

Sappy

kiwifarms.net
I have thought a lot about this as well. My thoughts are along the lines simply put, no , no he is not. I believe hes got a myriad of mental issues, factor in drugs and not making very good choices throughout his life. His family seems to reasonably "normal" is, to the point that Tom developed with mental issues and knowing everything and being his Mapunlatiing self I believe he was "looking to belong" to some social justice warrior cause that would help inflate his ego and delusions and he grew up in and around the "hippie era" . That era was pretty mellow and laid back and would be real easy for someone like him to network and slime his way in and out of groups of people and around people while convincing himself and others that he was apart of this movement and made family and all this....as this phase started dying out and times changes and society changed, he was kinda left to his own devices while still carrying around a bit of theater ethos abet calling it a "old hippe " thing to explain and excuse his choices/actions etc.

I believe once a small group of people at these gatherings or in his orbit that he would try to hang out with or try to build a friendship with, it wouldnt take long for them to figure out how mentally unstable he was and like most people would do...distance themselves.

Then with society changing and what they were, he was already on a. ot sonwell path, but he came across the trans community and once again somehow in his mind justified this that he would go along with to belong to some sort of new "group" of what was in his mind a social justice cause/issue that he could TRY to conform too and emulate too, while looking to belong to some social justice cause where he could "belong" again in his mind, but this time elevate him into some old hippie trans guru so he could play the victim, rant and rave about how people are doing him wrong and treating him so badly.

He is and has been looking his whole life for attention and to fit in somewhere along with the mental issues and delusions just tends to over shadow his other craziness. He thinks hes a "old school hippie" and "famous underground artist "and "a trans woman" when really he is a mentally unstable, insane man looking for attention and to fit in somewhere to belong, not matter if he has to lie and scam and try to reinvent himself to fit whatever narrative hes got into his head at the time.

As for the trans thing..I think it became something that would get him attention, hes looked like a man, his whole life, until the past few years hes decided to call himself a woman. Most legit trans people even at a young age before sex or gender even really comes into play has markers or just something different about them. They dont just wake up one day in their 50s or 60s and say "I'm trans and have been all my life!! I've looked like a man, acted like a man and dressed like a man for years to hide IM A WOMAN!!" It doesn't work that way, people that do try to do this are. it doing so because they feel this way down to their soul, they are doing it to fit in, be trendy, looking for attention, rebelling against mommy or daddy, looking to fit in, looking to belong, etc.

I didnt type that out as eloquently as I've been thinking it, but I hope you get the gist of what my thought process is...but NOPE! NO WAY!! NO HOW!!! Is Tommi trans person. He is a mentally I'll, looking for attention and to fit in somewhere with some group /justice warrior type ideology so he can yell and scream about how unfairly hes being portrayed, how he is a victim, and its everyone else hates the problem or causing the problem vs himself.

Tom is the PERFECT example of someone being their own worst enemy.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
... yes.

I mean, is Thomas a ladybrain in a male golem's body? No. There's no such thing as having mismatched brains and bodies anymore than one can be born with the wrong arm. What would that even mean?

But he's no less trans than people we recognise as "earning" that title. There's no genuine cases that need to be distinguished from the horde of fetishists; not all of them are as degenerate as Thomas of course but they're all broken people and their claims of brain-body mismatch are equally credible as his, which is to say, not at all.

Cherry Popcicle.

Defiling Ginsburg To Own The Zoophiles
kiwifarms.net
If the question is "Has he chopped his cock off and is now roll playing a woman?" I have no idea, and there are few things I want to know LESS than that.

If the question is "Does he have gender dysphoria" I'll answer probably not. Hes mentally ill, a narcissist, and he will do ANYTHING for attention Hes just a sad old man in a dress.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom is a fake and i have proven that to him with a video that made him call the doctor a ghoul actually two doctors.

This video proved Tom is not trans and not only that but he is not intersex.

This is a really well done interview and tom exploded over it.

The thing is do we show signs yes and it is obvious. This also debunks the non binary crap by showing the brain is dimorphic.
It is a very advanced subject and really interesting.

His first work came out in 1969 and he is still publishing to this day.

Tom hates this doctor for proving tom is a mentally ill fake trans.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Tom is a fake and i have proven that to him with a video that made him call the doctor a ghoul actually two doctors.

This video proved Tom is not trans and not only that but he is not intersex.

This is a really well done interview and tom exploded over it.

The thing is do we show signs yes and it is obvious. This also debunks the non binary crap by showing the brain is dimorphic.
It is a very advanced subject and really interesting.

His first work came out in 1969 and he is still publishing to this day.

Tom hates this doctor for proving tom is a mentally ill fake trans.
Interesting podcast, actually. I recommend it to the other posters here.

Snuckening

It puts its pronouns in bio or it gets the hose
kiwifarms.net
He's as much "real trans" as anyone is.

The whole idea of "fake trans" doesn't even make sense- "Trans" isn't some medical condition that you can fake- There are no genes, or physiological symptoms, or any objective features that even COULD distinguish the "real" from the "fake" trans. "Trans" is just a description of someone trying to imitate a sex that they're not. No matter how ugly they are, no matter how unconvincing and shitty they are at 'passing', no matter how sexually degenerate and psychologically fucked they are, if they're consistently trying to get others to treat them as the opposite sex, then they're "trans". And just as much "REAL trans" as anyone else.

Being ugly and incompetent and psychologically fucked doesn't undo the fact that they're trying to imitate a sex that they're not- The same way that, if you rob a bank, no amount of incompetence and fucked-up motives will make you into "not a REAL bank-robber".

And if being sexually degenerate or psychologically fucked-up stopped you from "REALLY" being trans, then no-one would be trans, in the first place.

You either accept your biological sex ("cis"), or else you're trans. Those are the ONLY two options, just like a banknote is either "legal tender", or else it's "counterfeit". You can't be "fake trans", for the same reason you can't have "fake counterfeit money"- It's like calling something "a fake fake"- It's just a logical impossibility.

"Fake trans" is an ambiguous, never-defined, blank-cheque of a purity test, most often used to distance embarrassments like Tom, Chris, Yaniv, ADF, etc from the imagined world of super-attractive, non-degenerate, mentally-stable "REAL trans" folx, out there. But ask them to name the specific traits that distinguish "real" from "fake trans", and they'll either draw a blank, or name something so vague and subjective, that they may as well have not answered.

"Fake trans" is just an even dumber variant of the "sure, I have a cock, and I've dressed, acted, and lived as a man every day of my life ... but REALLY I'm still trans, and totally a woman" meme, which shares the same bizarre assumption of some mysterious, unseen, never-specified marker that somehow makes people "trans", completely independent of whether they actually dress like the opposite sex or not.

mean-sticker me, faggots...

Last edited:

Henry Wyatt

Only ironically racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's as much "real trans" as anyone is.

The whole idea of "fake trans" doesn't even make sense- "Trans" isn't some medical condition that you can fake- There are no genes, or physiological symptoms, or any objective features that even COULD distinguish the "real" from the "fake" trans. "Trans" is just a description of someone trying to imitate a sex that they're not. No matter how ugly they are, no matter how unconvincing and shitty they are at 'passing', no matter how sexually degenerate and psychologically fucked they are, if they're consistently trying to get others to treat them as the opposite sex, then they're "trans". And just as much "REAL trans" as anyone else.

Being ugly and incompetent and psychologically fucked doesn't undo the fact that they're trying to imitate a sex that they're not- The same way that, if you rob a bank, no amount of incompetence and fucked-up motives will make you into "not a REAL bank-robber".

And if being sexually degenerate or psychologically fucked-up stopped you from "REALLY" being trans, then no-one would be trans, in the first place.

You either accept your biological sex ("cis"), or else you're trans. Those are the ONLY two options, just like a banknote is either "legal tender", or else it's "counterfeit". You can't be "fake trans", for the same reason you can't have "fake counterfeit money"- It's like calling something "a fake fake"- It's just a logical impossibility.

"Fake trans" is an ambiguous, never-defined, blank-cheque of a purity test, most often used to distance embarrassments like Tom, Chris, Yaniv, ADF, etc from the imagined world of super-attractive, non-degenerate, mentally-stable "REAL trans" folx, out there. But ask them to name the specific traits that distinguish "real" from "fake trans", and they'll either draw a blank, or name something so vague and subjective, that they may as well have not answered.

"Fake trans" is just an even dumber variant of the "sure, I have a cock, and I've dressed, acted, and lived as a man every day of my life ... but REALLY I'm still trans, and totally a woman" meme, which shares the same bizarre assumption of some mysterious, unseen, never-specified marker that somehow makes people "trans", completely independent of whether they actually dress like the opposite sex or not.

mean-sticker me, faggots...
except fake trans does exist
people who claim to be trannies without having dysphoria tend to be fake
as for OP's question I have no idea if tom is actually trans for the same reason I have no idea of yaniv is actually trans: I cannot read people's minds

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
good response. and the response most get when faced with such an answer.

The real from fake is an easy one. If they have been at it since childhood and have a medical history of doing so then real.

If they write a paragraph like tom did then they are fake.

Tom's case is a case of mental illness DID.

IE tom must be in hiding tommie needs to be on the surface paragraph.