Free @Corrugated Daffodils
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has so far:
  • Made it easier to immigrate to the US
  • Deported fewer illegals than Obama
  • Cut taxes for the wealthy and corporations
  • Not ended the War in Afghanistan
I could go on, but he doesn't seem any different from the Neo-Liberal/Neo-Conservative establishment of both parties. Why do people insist he's any different?

The Last Stand

The Dilettante
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because Trump is a populist. Nobody has taken him seriously in politics until 2016, in which both the GOP & DNC felt apart. His brass personality follows suit for the boomer population; they don't care how he acts or speaks. If anything, it reminisces a time where his voter base's status has regained a voice, but can also play victim because of MSM and current society's perspective on conservatism.

Super Color Up

Lights Out
kiwifarms.net

Ягода

Ягода малина или генрих Ягода
kiwifarms.net
well, Trump is not a career politician who sat in congress for decades, that's a start. But his entire crew kind of is.

He did pretty well for himself and his family, pushing his daughter and autistic son in law onto the stage.

I'd like to see less of fed and more state rights, but realistically it won't happen as is Ron Paul in 2020. I still wish he runs because I lost all hope for this shitshow to end. Might as well trow away my vote in most dignified way possible.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino