Is Trump any different from the establishment GOP? -

RedStorm

Marius Mule
kiwifarms.net
"This is the kind of stuff Trump supports. He still wants immigrants coming in to depress wages and uproot the already existing workforce. Pro-immigration has been a conservative talking point since Reagan."

Legal immigration is a concession for harsher anti illegal immigration policies, which Trump has implemented. You haven't adequately addressed any of my points. There is no indication that he wants them to 'depress wages' and 'uproot the already existing workforce.' Immigration in and of itself does not have to lead to those consequences if done responsibly.

"Still means he stopped more illegals from living in the US compared to Trump."

If Trump inflated his stats the way Obama did, then his numbers would be higher. It's that simple.

"Yeah, last I checked there isn't any wall and I'm pretty sure Dubya of all people deported more people than Trump. You might say "well that's cuz teh dems have been stopping him!" maybe he shouldn't be as provocative if he wants to get anything done. Also that muslim travel ban law meant nothing since muslims don't immigrate here en masse."

The wall is clearly being built. Ineffective barriers have been replaced by effective ones, which is massively helpful when it comes to repelling illegals. Dubya was POTUS for eight years, was incredibly immigration and muslim friendly, far more than Trump: https://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/George_W__Bush_Immigration.htm

When all is said and done, Trump has been far harsher on illegals than Dubya, Obama, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter, Ford, (though illegal immigration wasn't as big of a problem as it was back in the day).

You don't live in reality. 'maybe he shouldn't be as provocative if he wants to get anything done.' -> he can be as nice as possible and the Dems/establishment GOP would STILL oppose the Wall and other anti-illegal policies because it means less votes for the D's and less cheap labor for the establishment R's. You're grasping for straws trying to find any reason to attack him as if he's some kind of left-winger. You remind me of blacks who criticize Obama for 'viewing things within the parameter of white supremacy.' I have given you the courtesy of replying to each of your assertions, and in return you ignored much of what I had to say in lieu of spouting your talking points.

also @ConfederateIrishman, it doesn't matter if Ron/pol/ is a white nationalist or not. What matters is that he (and likely you) are mentally ill autists who can't see reality for what it is. Arguing with you is like arguing with someone who calls Obama a fascist for not instituting anti-hate speech laws. Learn to think, not mindlessly parrot whatever Coulter, Spencer, Girdusky, random-internet-wignat, etc claim. Try not to shoot up any mosques or wal-marts in the meantime.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
One quarter in my opinion. That seems to be the magic number a lot of Communists have.
One drop is all it takes.

also @ConfederateIrishman, it doesn't matter if Ron/pol/ is a white nationalist or not. What matters is that he (and likely you) are mentally ill autists who can't see reality for what it is. Arguing with you is like arguing with someone who calls Obama a fascist for not instituting anti-hate speech laws. Learn to think, not mindlessly parrot whatever Coulter, Spencer, Girdusky, random-internet-wignat, etc claim. Try not to shoot up any mosques or wal-marts in the meantime.
Get the fuck off this site journalist. Either that or get a better cover.

• Agree
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

Ron /pol/

Free @Corrugated Daffodils
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When all is said and done, Trump has been far harsher on illegals than Dubya, Obama, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter, Ford, (though illegal immigration wasn't as big of a problem as it was back in the day).
He literally has not deported as many as the previous presidents. He's all talk no game, like the simpering beta-cuck he is.

Reactions: ConfederateIrishman
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino