Is wanting Anal sex from a girl a hidden form of homosexual desire? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Justtocheck

GRIFTER DEMON A.I. REVEALED!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being inspired by the video above, I got to think, if you are really straight male, what would be the point of wanting anal sex from a woman? It's not confortable, it doesn't feel as good, and the postions are kida awkward. But then I thought "wow, its like almost fucking another man from behind" You don't see boobs, vegane or the girls face, which, if you are a hidden homo, would trigger you to lose the erection.

So there I said it, the guy from "whore" is a big hidden homo. He should have gone with domination.

Last edited:

The Repeated Scream

Code, Sweep & Deviate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being inspired by the video above, I got to think, if you are really straight male, what would be the point of wanting anal sex from a woman? It's not confortably, it doesn't feel as good, and the postions are kida awkward. But then I thought "wow, its like almost fucking another man from behind" You don't see boobs, vegane or the girls face, which, if you are a hidden homo, would trigger you to lose the erection.

So there I said it, the guy from "whore" is a big hidden homo. He should have gone with domination.

If you want to fuck ass then you are gay.
Usernames check out.

Cup Noodle

Too drunk to live. Too autistic to die.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its like almost fucking another man from behind" You don't see boobs, vegane or the girls face
You can do anal from the missionary position. I mean the asshole is right there just below the pussy. My favorite anal position is on our sides from behind with a couple fingers of one hand in her puss and my other arm wrapped around her so I can grope her breasts. This also puts you in a great position to lick kiss and bite the side of her neck and ear. Either you are a prude or a virgin lacking a real world understanding of the female body. I'm betting on the latter.

Justtocheck

GRIFTER DEMON A.I. REVEALED!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can do anal from the missionary position. I mean the asshole is right there just below the pussy. My favorite anal position is on our sides from behind with a couple fingers of one hand in her puss and my other arm wrapped around her so I can grope her breasts. This also puts you in a great position to lick kiss and bite the side of her neck and ear. Either you are a prude or a virgin lacking a real world understanding of the female body. I'm betting on the latter.
No, the real answer is that I'm cheap, and I refuse to pay the extra for anal.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
This thread makes me think of a high school memory. I was walking back there after lunch with a girl that I liked and she started talking about anal saying she heard that it can feel better or something like that, basically it was on her mind and she was talking to me for about it for a reason my lizard brain could not understand. I remember very specifically telling her "If I wanted anal I would just be gay", her giving me a look I haven't really forgotten and then uncomfortably going back to the building. My current thoughts on that situation are now maybe gay ass sex with a woman isn't that bad.