Off-Topic Is Yaniv actually Trans? - Thunkful discussion

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having followed the Yaniv saga with interest, I have seen this thought debated on at length throughout many threads. Including a thread that attempted to figure out what "trans" actually meant.

But for all that, there has never been a thread dedicated to the very specific overriding question. Is Yaniv actually Trans? I would argue, based on what I know about it, that no. No he is not.

IMO Yaniv is in fact a Narcissist and most likely also a sociopath. He clearly has a high opinion of himself as he is now, and couples that with an explosive desire to destroy anyone who dares challenge him in any way. This clashes hard with what constitutes traditional dysphoria and transsexual identity. Desperate loners, depressed, borderline suicidal at times. People absolutely DESPERATE to fit in. Just not in a way that their biological gender allows them too. Yaniv by contrast happily puts on a dress and then demands people adore him for it. He puts no effort into it and by all accounts has done nothing towards taking hormones and testosterone blockers.

Which is the other red flag. Most MtF trans take chemicals that in essence castrate them. Their sex drive is suppressed and they also become emotionally volatile in a way that is amusing to us observers but is apparent is not in any way driven by their desire to fuck. Yaniv by contrast seems to persist in his creepy and deviant sexual desires. Which if he was actually taking the pills and patches necessary for a MtF transition would be repressed.

It all paints a picture of a MAN with issues. But none of those issues is actually dysphoria.

Ugandan Chungus

kiwifarms.net
He is and he isn't. Like many people these days who identify as either trans or nonbinary, I feel like they're doing it in a bid for attention, which is why you see predominantly upper-middle class white Americans (I've also seen some British troons similar to Yaniv) taking the pinkpill. Medically speaking, he *has* had measures taken in transitioning, making him trans in that regard, but ultimately it boils down to this: has he ever had any experiences with gender dysphoria (even if it's AGP level shit)? Or is this him trying to escape an incel life?

soft kitty

1 negrate = 1 pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really depends what you mean. Yaniv isn't 'transitioning' into anything. So if you take the word 'trans'gender, literally, anyone who is not transitioning from one sex to another can't be called transgender. Yaniv isn't transgender, he is a troon; someone who claims to be a man/women but makes no effort to 'pass', usually by getting HRT or SRS, or both. This is what most sane people believe, leaving aside the fact that 'transitioning' is a really, really dumb idea.

Some people, however believe that anyone not cisgender is transgender, that is to say, anyone who identifies as a gender at odds with their biological sex is transgender. By this definition, yaniv would of course qualify.

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv is more like a 24/7 fetishist autogynephile. His goals seem more to live a fantasy based on an idealised form of a woman than an actual woman. Trans women differ from autogynephiles in that they present themselves in day to day life no different from cis women, where as autogynephilles want to replicate a fetish or fantasy. Being a trans women is an identity, autogynephillia is a fetish

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's a narcissistic blob clinging to a trend that allows him to creep on women in private spaces. Can't think of anything more trans than that.

But seriously, I doubt Yaniv would be playing at trans if trans wasn't the cause de jour of the moment. He's very well aware of the unspoken privileges and protections he gets by claiming to be trans and exploits them to get what he wants. If identity politics didn't afford him so many liberties, I think he'd be finding other ways to creep on women and children.

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv is more like a 24/7 fetishist autogynephile. His goals seem more to live a fantasy based on an idealised form of a woman than an actual woman. Trans women differ from autogynephiles in that they present themselves in day to day life no different from cis women, where as autogynephilles want to replicate a fetish or fantasy. Being a trans women is an identity, autogynephillia is a fetish

This, basically. He's utterly and preternaturally obsessed with vaginas, particularly underage vaginas. I don't even think he feels all that much towards women as a complete 'object', just that one specific part of their anatomy. His 'transition' is nothing more than a narcissistic attempt to infuse his masturbation sessions with a deeper sense of intimacy towards the thing he's obsessed with, no different to a diaper fetishist acting like a baby or a furry wearing a fur-suit. It's just about self-gratification.

It's kind of funny in a way. We're seeing a descent from 'very weird but still somewhat functional individual' to 'person whose sexual addiction has utterly consumed their identify and/or sanity' in real time. I don't think even Chris is as delusional as Yaniv. Though that's mostly because Chris has the attention span of a geriatric mayfly and tends to randomly forget entire sections of his own life.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv is an empowered manchild with no regard for personal dignity and the whole trans thing is just the avenue with which he knows he can get the most leeway for his behavior.

If breakdancing got you the sort of carte blanche that being trans gets you, Yaniv would be Crazy Legs. Being Trans is just his attempt to hack the system.

A shitty ass clover

The grass is greener on you're mom gay
kiwifarms.net
He's failed at both.

Do I see and accept him as trans? About as much as I see and accept Rachel Dolezal is black.

Always has been and always will be a bloke in a cheap frock to me.
you may not accept him as trans, neither do i, but the current cultural landscape makes it so that trans people have to be accepted by the people around him lest they are bigots or facists.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
I mildly disagree.
I believe he is playing a very immature trick learned from hebrew childhood: 'The Pity Card'.
He plays the role of troon to gain access to pedo-vag. He plays the role of minority to get pity-attention. He tried to convert his pity-points to Canadian $ by using a Human Rights Tribunal - due to the fees being significantly lower.

It's a easy technique to spot, and current-year lefty culture supports it.
1) Become a minority
2) Experience oppression - if none is offered, make some.
3) BROADCAST that oppression
4) Cash in pity-points for pussy and dollars

It's the indulgent mother that gets her kid an ice-cream for 'getting beat up' at school.