Off-Topic Is Yaniv actually Trans? - Thunkful discussion

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
He's clearly not HSTS (transsexual, "truscum"), but AGP (transvestite, "tucute") does fit him:
Autogynephilia is defined as a male’s propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female. It is the paraphilia that is theorized to underlie transvestism and some forms of male-to-female (MtF) transsexualism. Autogynephilia encompasses sexual arousal with cross-dressing and cross-gender expression that does not involve women’s clothing per se. The concept of autogynephilia defines a typology of MtF transsexualism and offers a theory of motivation for one type of MtF transsexualism. Autogynephilia resembles a sexual orientation in that it involves elements of idealization and attachment as well as erotic desire. Nearly 3% of men in Western countries may experience autogynephilia; its most severe manifestation, MtF transsexualism, is rare but increasing in prevalence. Some theorists and clinicians reject the transsexual typology and theory of motivation derived from autogynephilia; their objections suggest a need for additional research. The concept of autogynephilia can assist clinicians in understanding some otherwise puzzling manifestations of nonhomosexual MtF transsexualism. Autogynephilia exemplifies an unusual paraphilic category called ‘erotic target identity inversions’, in which men desire to impersonate or turn their bodies into facsimiles of the persons or things to which they are sexually attracted.

Abstract of a paper written by Anne Lawrence, a transsexual psychologist, https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/3eb9/a449b840ef525436454c4f658b8d364d194f.pdf?_ga=2.235797257.903102700.1555686105-924056527.1555686105
Addition:

It seems two mindsets lead people to conclude Yaniv doesn't qualify as AGP: Those who note how Yaniv exploits trans ideology to operate as a pedophile and those who want to eject Yaniv from the trans ranks because he is so vile. I used to be in that first category. I've since concluded from reading his tweets and chatlogs that he does get off on mimicking women even as he targets young girls.

Last edited:

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
He's clearly not HSTS (transsexual, "truscum"), but AGP (transvestite, "tucute") does fit him:

Addition:

It seems two mindsets lead people to conclude Yaniv doesn't qualify as AGP: Those who note how Yaniv exploits trans ideology to operate as a pedophile and those who want to eject Yaniv from the trans ranks because he is so vile. I used to be in that first category. I've since concluded from reading his tweets and chatlogs that he does get off on mimicking women even as he targets young girls.
Dr. Lawrence famously described it as "men in men's bodies" and in the book of the same name she writes about coming to terms with and accepting her own autogyniphelia.

Just a boring name

Jesstified Ancient of MuuMuu from Mancland
kiwifarms.net
A few of my opinions:

As far as we know, he has had no luck with dating women, and is ashamed, so he is doing all he can to make them feel as bad as they made him feel when rejecting/ignoring/not fawning over him by trying to get into their bathrooms/changing rooms, and revelling in their discomfort due to him obviously being male but they can do fck all about it.

He is Bisexual or maybe gay, but ashamed and uncomfortable with outwardly looking like a gay couple, hey ho, dress like a girl and you look like a hetero couple. Except he doesn't look female to the real world.

Jesus, I was getting dangerously into armchair psychologist territory there.

My final thoughts are no, he isn't trans, he is an embarrassment to his family because he isn't married to a nice Trump's Chosen girl, and he is a stupid fat paedophile who preys on teenage girls because he will never find a woman who would put up with his shit. Well, apart from his mother.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Parson Weebs

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv himself by the modern definition of "Trans" id say he qualifies. All you need to do is feel you are, as long as you identify that way apparently you are a protected class and we can't measure people's fee fees just yet to tell if the trans thing is an act.

Do I believe Yaniv is genuine, no I don't. I don't think there is a way to concretely prove that...yet, but I don't believe Yaniv actually experiences dysmorphia of any kind. He is just one of many that realized he has zero going for him as far as the sexual market (or any actual worth). So he decided "fuck it, I'll throw on some rogue and tell everyone I'm a lady, that way I can be as fat and as lazy as I want and no one can stop me, because I'm protected"

Troons claim us Kiwis are "transphobic" but I'd argue that Yaniv does far more damage to them as a whole then we ever could.

On a different note, I rather like the idea of being able to just identify as you want because it opens doors for good trolling, Like that guy who said he broke the womens weight lifting record because he was identifying as a woman at the time. Good shit.

But I also really hope the purity spiral of "really trans" continues, you see it in the phrases used like "trans trenders" and stuff like that. A few trans people realize it's easy to shave your legs and call yourself a clam, just like it's super easy to make no effort in switching up your appearance and say "I'm gender fluid", People these days want to "stand out" and be different and special without doing anything like developing skills or cultivating talents, now it's just "I'm disabled I a way you can observe woth any actual science or data, give me shit"

I hope the actual Troons are successful in demystifying the popularity of "Transness" so some real fucking research can get done on the matter.

I think we should start that research by vivisecting Yaniv, it would be for the greater good

Last edited:

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
I'd say we can't really come to a conclusion simply because we can't fairly estimate his actual mental state. You for instance, could be a suicidal social outcast, but at the same time, you could be a narcissistic cunt that's drove everyone away. That's Tubs. I'd more call him a public addict to attention, clearly, outside of that, the whole dysphoria thing just screams mental illness. Trying to tie it down to particular traits is just too much hassle.

NotSmiles

kiwifarms.net
Nope. He loves his hairy cock and balls and very much wants to force them into the personal spaces of barely pubescent girls and immigrant women. He simply dresses in a muu muu while doing it so he can hide behind the Genderspecial Shield. Genuine gender dysphoria is very rare and the likes of Yaniv don't display a hint of it. Of course that makes him no different to the 99% of freakshows in the trans movement so they have no business disowning him.

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
No one is transexual (despite labels!). No human can change sex. No males can magically become female. No females can magically become male. They might be able to make cosmetic, hormonal and surgical adjustments, but their biological sex remains.

They're transgendered at best and in this case, yes. Jonathan is transgendered, and they've got to own it. As that's what they've wanted and asked for. Transgendered on the basis of self-ID, no discrimination on the basis of 'passing', looks etc.

Just pure acceptance on the basis of how one feels. Laws are getting changed across the world to reflect just that.

So yeah. Jonathan Jessica is the answer to their advocacy and hard work.
While I think defining the term transexual is tricky there are specific cases where there can actually be gender dysphoria as well as genetic anomalies such as being hermaphrodite or Kinfelter syndrome. Now those are somewhat rare but they are real things. Jonathon on the other hand doesn't want to be a woman, he doesn't want to look like a woman, he doesn't like to cross dress. The whole thing is an act to get close to woman, specifically young girls. I would fake anything for pity points and opportunity. The troonism is a means to an end, thank god he's so hideous and off putting no one wants to be in his presence, he could be a real threat to children otherwise. We've seen this in some infamous furries too.

Last edited:

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv himself by the modern definition of "Trans" id say he qualifies. All you need to do is feel you are, as long as you identify that way apparently you are a protected class and we can't measure people's fee fees just yet to tell if the trans thing is an act.

Do I believe Yaniv is genuine, no I don't. I don't think there is a way to concretely prove that...yet, but I don't believe Yaniv actually experiences dysmorphia of any kind. He is just one of many that realized he has zero going for him as far as the sexual market (or any actual worth). So he decided "fuck it, I'll throw on some rogue and tell everyone I'm a lady, that way I can be as fat and as lazy as I want and no one can stop me, because I'm protected"

Troons claim us Kiwis are "transphobic" but I'd argue that Yaniv does far more damage to them as a whole then we ever could.

On a different note, I rather like the idea of being able to just identify as you want because it opens doors for good trolling, Like that guy who said he broke the womens weight lifting record because he was identifying as a woman at the time. Good shit.

But I also really hope the purity spiral of "really trans" continues, you see it in the phrases used like "trans trenders" and stuff like that. A few trans people realize it's easy to shave your legs and call yourself a clam, just like it's super easy to make no effort in switching up your appearance and say "I'm gender fluid", People these days want to "stand out" and be different and special without doing anything like developing skills or cultivating talents, now it's just "I'm disabled I a way you can observe woth any actual science or data, give me shit"

I hope the actual Troons are successful in demystifying the popularity of "Transness" so some real fucking research can get done on the matter.

I think we should start that research by vivisecting Yaniv, it would be for the greater good
They can't even make a feeble no true Scotswomyn arguments because there are no requirements to call yourself a tranny. They were all done away with because they're gatekeeping. These people have made their bed and they can lay in it.

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They can't even make a feeble no true Scotswomyn arguments because there are no requirements to call yourself a tranny. They were all done away with because they're gatekeeping. These people have made their bed and they can lay in it.
Very true, and it will be interesting to see how the coming generations pick this stuff up and what directions they'll take it in... From what I see there are two camps/directions on the horizon either it's an actual medical/psychological phenomenon so it will need to be measured etc and maybe it could eventually be predicted and "cured"

Or

Gender is a social construct because everything is a social construct and if I ever need to get in a university or beat a womans world record all I have to do is put on a pretty dress

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
Very true, and it will be interesting to see how the coming generations pick this stuff up and what directions they'll take it in...
Ten years ago kids like these would have been emo or goth. Ten years from now the transtrender movement will be dead and buried and the kids will have created some entirely new subculture that will allow them to be special and unique in some new way we can't even guess at. The tragedy is that emo and goth kids eventually grew out of it with no harm done, but today's transtrenders will have irreversibly fucked up their bodies and hormones--and in some cases rendered themselves forever incapable of ever having orgasms or children--for the sake of a fad, and they'll be furious at the rest of us for not stopping them.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I think defining the term transexual is tricky there are specific cases where there can actually be gender dysphoria as well as genetic anomalies such as being hermaphrodite or Kinfelter syndrome.
No doubt.

Gender dysphoria it is a condition with exists within the mind! Those who have an intersex conditions do not possess the ability to change that reality! No one does!

JYBlowsIt

kiwifarms.net
No doubt.

Gender dysphoria it is a condition with exists within the mind! Those who have an intersex conditions do not possess the ability to change that reality! No one does!
Sadly, that doesn't stop people from using clownfish or fungi to justify their bullshittery.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
The whole truscum argument has never made sense.

They say trannyism should be judged by medical diagnosis. If you get a diagnosis and are/could be approved for SRS by a doctor, you're a legit trans. But the diagnosis process isn't hard science like a CAT scan or something. It's based on feelings (are you emotionally trans according to a psychologist asking you questions), self-presentation (you can meet some bare standard of not being openly unhinged), and not being on the record as a sex criminal/domestic abuser/etc. (meaning you can still be those if you keep it on the DL). So it's really very subjective, therefore a shitty standard.

And even if it was a logically valid standard, how could they possibly enforce it? They believe gender is based on feels and not biology, so who are they to prevent anyone from IDing as a woman, or a frog, or an anime character? They're all sexual libertines who think it would be wrong to restrict anyone's "gender expression", especially by law, so what is the solution here? There is none.

Slippery slope ain't a fallacy.

• Agree
Reactions: break these cuffs

Jessica Campbell

kiwifarms.net
The answer depends on whether you side with the "transtrenders" where anyone is trans if they say they're trans or if you're a "transmedicalist" and beleive that there is a medical reason for people being transgender.

Personally, I believe that a person has to be diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria to be considered transgender so I'm going to give my answer from a transmedicalist perspective. From what I've witnessed, Yaniv is NOT transgender. My reasons for this answer is as follows:

Yaniv has not been diagnosed with gender dysphoria.
We have never actually seen any letter or something similar (as far as I'm aware) from a gender therapist confirming whether or not Yaniv has gender dysphoria. This is a major red flag. Yes, he is currently taking female hormones however you can easily get this prescribed to you in canada or order it online.

Yaniv still uses his deadname.
Most transpeople would try their hardest to scrub their dead (previous) name from anywhere possible. Yaniv has still used his deadname many times after coming out as transgender. There are some people who will never be able to wipe away their deadname from the internet due to fame (e.g. Laura Jane Grace or Caitlyn Jenner) however Jessica is not a celebrity. He "came out" of the closet prior to the kiwifarms thread yet he still used his deadname in several social medias and emails even when the kiwifarms thread was made.

Yaniv's supposed gender identity IS his identity.
Despite lolcows acting otherwise, a large number of transgender people would prefer to quietly transition and try their hardest to pass as the opposite gender. Yaniv has made his entire identity about being transgender. He tries to mention the fact that he is apparently transgender in every single sentence he posts online or says offline. Although there is a large number of transgender, gay and black folks who try to use their whatever as their identity (which really shows how boring of a person they are) these tend to be lolcows and don't necessarily reflect those in the tranny, faggot or nigga communities.

Yaniv is a one of Trump's Chosen People.
Trump's Chosen People are known for not being honest.

Tags
None